*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Here you go ^_^

Tawanchai: A'Guoy, Where's my cousin's whole family?
Maid: I don't know. They have been quiet all day, and they didn't even come down to eat today but isn't that a good thing? I saw you eat more then usual today.
Maid: I saw them talking about something over there earlier. They are probably full already.
Maid: (The begginning part doesn't make sense to me. She said something about seafood and eating it.) Only the little one, I don't know what he has done all day.
Tawanchai: Soy, Wale, A'Guoy, I want peace in this house. I know everyone loves, and has good feelings towards me but when you guys say things like that it makes me not want to eat.
Guoy: Khun Tawanchai, I'm sorry.
Tawanchai: Sometimes people are so wrong and speak very little but it's better then people who are right and speak a lot.
Maids: Yes.
Tawanchai: I don't want to hear anything like this again.
Maid: Okay.
Tawanchai: By the way A'Guoy all I want
tonight is warm milk.
Guoy: Ok.
Guoy: Oh my gosh! It you twos fault!
Maid: What are you talking about. You're the one that started it.
Guoy: Not true you two started it so I decided to join in. Otherwise I would have not talked about it.
Maids: You always start it.
Guoy: Let's not fight.
Wanna: Hurry up and tell Khun Tawanchai about Ek.
For: Mom, How come this turned out to be such a big problem? The four of us living here is already a problem. And if we let Ek. You already know what kind of personality he has and if he moves in he will cause a lot of problems or even worst he might make us not live here anymore.
Wanna: Well then do you have any other ideas?
Woosen:But mom I know what P'Fon means. Now we are in a higher class and if we let Ek live with us it's just embarrassing. Aren't you embarrassed at all if other people say Ek is your husband?
Wanna: Yeah you're right. Now I'm in a higher class.
Woosen: Does that mean that you're not letting him move in?
Wanna:Who said that? If we don't let him live with us, he is going to kill Lookchin.
Woosen: Oh my Lookchin is dumb also letting him kidnap him.
Wanna: Yes. I have an idea.
Woosen: What mom?
Wanna: Well everyone is thinking that Ek is Fon's boyfriend
Fon: Mom what are you thinking? Don't mom.
Wanna: Hey don't even stop me. Hurry up and tell Khun Tawanchai that you're going let your boyfriend move in.
Fon: Mom....
Woosen: Well yeah. This is more right. Everything affects P'Fon and has nothing to do with mom and me.
Wanna: Are you going to let him kill your little brother or what?
Tawanchai: Come in.
Tawanchai: Is it the warm milk A'Guoy? Anyways did my family eat yet?
Fon: I have something to tell you. Are you busy?
Tawanchai: Wow you're asking me if I'm busy? What's the point since you came to my room already?
Fon: Actually, I didn't have to tell you but I'm telling you since I have manners and since I have respect for you as a Simantra.
Tawanchai: Wow. (Don't know how to phase what he said)
Fon:I just wanted to let you know, I don't want you to approve it or not because that is my choice.
Tawanchai: Oh wow. (dont know) just tell me straight up.
Fon: Alright. I'm going to let a person named P'Ek, the one that always comes and hides around the front of our house come live with us. That's all I had to say.
Tawanchai: Crazy! I won't let you. I won't let another (guoiy) move in.
Fon: That means that you thought of me as a (Guoiy) the whole time? Well thats good I'm a (Guioy) so that means I have to act like one but this (Guioy) owns a house with a high class man so that means I can bring in another (Guioy) in the house
Tawanchai: But I'm living in this house and it's only me. You're taking advantage of it.
Fon: If you feel like I'm taking advangtage of that then you can invite 5 high class people to live in here so it can be fair.
Tawanchai: CRAZY!
Wanna: So what did he say?
Fon: What is anyone else going to say to us since we have rights in this house.
Wanna: Good. Great Job.
Tawanchai: Crazy, Does she want our house to turn into hell?
Gino: Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. I was.. was.. was..
Tawanchai: You were what?
Gino: I..
Wanna: Lookchin, come here right now. You crazy kid! Where did you go? Why did you come home so late? Do you know how worried I was? Come here right now. I'm going to hit you. Come here.
Guard: I saw him come from that way. He was crying too.
Tawanchai: no one dropped him off right?
Guard: That I'm not sure. I ask the kid and he didn't answer he just cried mom mom. But I'm sure that he walked here very shocked and scared.
Woosen: Khun Tawanchai, let me get it for you.
Tawanchai: Thank you but you don't have to. I can do it myself.
Fon: Yeah thats right. He doesn't have any problems with his hand.
Wanna: Fon, Woosen means (Don't understand this part)
Fon: But mom Khun Tawanchai is as big as a bull you don't have to do anything for him.
Tawanchai: Yeah. (I dont know this part)
Tawanchai: What is this? A'Guoy can you go see what's happening in the front?
Guoy: Ok.
Fon: the doorbell.
Woosen: It has to be him.
Wanna: Yes it has to be him.
Tawanchai: Don't tell me that Tor Fon's boyfriend is here.
Woosen: Gosh P'fon you got him to move in?

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Don't worry, Stardust. I really haven't do my timing for 1 day. Hm . . . or 2 days. I don't remember. Hhehe. But I'm pretty sure we'll get it done by Saturday. You only have one part left for part 4 and I have 3 parts left for Episode 3. ;-) See, don't feel bad. Adding to 3 parts of Episode 3, I also have another 3, so that's 6 parts. I'm way behind than you, but I'll can get at least 3 done a day. So no worry. Calm down. :lol:

I'm watching Ratatouille right now, and it's such a good movie. :yahoo:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Yep. I love cartoon. :lol:
:eek: But it ended. The ending was awesome. Night, girls.

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
ok.. I'm done with my translations.. what else are there?

----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Stardust, I change your parts for Episode 5 since Linda finished 5.1 & 5.2.

ok.. I'm done with my translations.. what else are there?
May you please translate 5.9 for Stardust? She still has a part from Episode 4 to do, and two parts from Episode 5. It'll be great if you help her out.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: LOL, see... I remember few posts back you told RakFong to do them 5.1 and 5.2 already LOL. :D

So translating for ep. 4 is done... well accept 1 part left.

We should all try to finish up ep. 5 soon, so we can try to get it done as soon as possible... because I think is going to end at 16 episodes, so we got lots of works ahead of us. ;)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh and don't forget to send me 4.6 for timing, I want to get it done soon, so I can start translating the rest of ep. 7 LOL :lol:

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
yea i can translate it for stardust..

----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I can also help anyone with tranlations. ^_^

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
i'm done with that translation.. wat else do you have that you want me to help you with??

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm done with that translation.. wat else do you have that you want me to help you with??

RakFong, check the first page, it show lists of what everyone have to do. :D

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
LOL, see... I remember few posts back you told RakFong to do them 5.1 and 5.2 already LOL.

So translating for ep. 4 is done... well accept 1 part left.

We should all try to finish up ep. 5 soon, so we can try to get it done as soon as possible... because I think is going to end at 16 episodes, so we got lots of works ahead of us.
I can't remember. Sometimes when I update it, it goes blank, so I basically have to retrieval everything from memory. lol That's why everyone should pay attention to post one to ensure no one else is doing your parts. :lol: It happens to me about 4 or 5 times. So it's retarded.

Bad news, guys. I won't be involving in the next project since I got a part time job now. No free time at all. :eek: Bummer.
I'm starting to miss you guys already :( Okay since I have Sunday off, I'm going to try to get Episode 4 done too. So then we'll have Episode 5, 6, 7, 8 next week and 9, 10, 11, 12. I know it going to mean a lot of work for all of us, but for the little time I have of three weeks, I'm trying to get as much done before school starts for me. So are you with me, guys? :unsure: lol (No way!)

But yes, we are going to get Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed done with me. The next project coordinator will be . . . Maya. :lol: I handle the stars to you.

*Yank hair off*

Wawawa, stupid job. >:[

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Stardust, can you finish translate your last part of Episode 4? We are going to get episode 4 done by Monday. I think it's possible because I can time 4 parts in one day and others can get 1 or 2 parts done a day.