*****STARS SUBBING TEAM*****

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
lol

Since you like Pinky so much, how about you be the next coordinator for our project? You'll be responsible for uploads, putting things together, and assign tasks as well as sending video and translation for timers to use. I can relax a little. :lol: You basically will take my job except for the timing part.

Haha, soz I can't. Internet too slow to upload ANYTHING. Haha it's only 1 MB LMAO :lol: That's the highest in my part of Bangkok. Money isn't a problem, but yep the wireless signal just doesn't come to here :(

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
That's suck. lol Does anyone else here want to be the coordinator for our next project? I'm going to be busy with school, so I don't know if I can get things organize next time or chaos. :D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: I am still lost with all these techies stuffs so I will have decline, sorry can't help much. -_-
If no one else want to do it... we can do whatever we can at our own pace, we don't have to rush ourselves for nothing. And school is more important, so don't worried so much about this thing ok Thuy. If you can't do it and no one else want to do it, then we just put next project on hold. Simple as that. ;) :lol:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
lol Maya, you're always so optimistic. ^^ Great attitude. lol How's it going with the timing, Maya? Can you handle it?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:D Still working on the first one, it's alot harder than translating I say :lol: LOL I think I can handle it for now, if I have any problem with it, I'll let you know ok. ;)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
That's suck. lol Does anyone else here want to be the coordinator for our next project? I'm going to be busy with school, so I don't know if I can get things organize next time or chaos. :D

I'm sorry I don't think I can either. I'm lost also. I feel so behind too! haha

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Still working on the first one, it's alot harder than translating I say LOL I think I can handle it for now, if I have any problem with it, I'll let you know ok.
It is. I wish I know Thai so I can just do your job. lol :loool:
I'm sorry I don't think I can either. I'm lost also. I feel so behind too! haha
How's it going, Kayla? When will school start for you? Are you nervous? lol I usually am when school starts except for college since classes are year to year non-stop. Only some weeks of break in between. *SIGH* :rolleyes: No time to look at hot guys around the area. :lol:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
It is. I wish I know Thai so I can just do your job. lol :loool:

How's it going, Kayla? When will school start for you? Are you nervous? lol I usually am when school starts except for college since classes are year to year non-stop. Only some weeks of break in between. *SIGH* :rolleyes: No time to look at hot guys around the area. :lol:
School starts on August 21st. I'm scared though. I'm starting high school this year.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
There's nothing to be scare of. You will see more hot guys in high school than in middle school. *wink* ;)
I remember I was scare on my first day at high school. You'll get use to it soon. It's no biggie.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
[IMPORTANT:] Please check your assignment. The post was blank when I updated it, so I have to go back and type everything from memory three times. If I did a mistake(s) somewhere, please correct me.

The post goes blank when there are too many codes. Jeez. <_< I copy the whole thing into a document just in case it wants to play with me again. :lol:

NEWS: All parts of Episode 2 are uploaded.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I like how you put time frame, dead line and all those organize stuffs on :D you did a wonderful jobs. I don't know if anyone else would do it better than you if someone else pick up the next project. (hehehehe, ok not to be rude to whoever going to be next, just telling like it is and how I sees it now ok :p LOL) You should keep on doing it, but at your own pace and whenever you have time though. :lol:

I'll do my best to catch up and get it done before the dead line ok, but at the moment I'm a little slow with this timing things... ;)

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling

I'd like to help but i also have skool to worry about!! sorry thuy!

----WHY iS iT ALWAYS ME WHO GETS HURT?? HOW COME iTS SO HARD TO FORGET 'BOUT YOU??----

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I'd like to help but i also have skool to worry about!! sorry thuy!
:lol: I guess I'm stuck then. Just kidding. No problem, guys. I can still handle it. I made A's in summer semester again and pass that damn test called the Regents. Anyway, school is going great for me. :lol:

I uploaded 2.9 and the YouTube processor rejected it to be public because it a duplication. WTF? lol I'm going to upload it tomorrow again and probably I have to delete it from my tuiqt account to get 2.9 up.

I like how you put time frame, dead line and all those organize stuffs on you did a wonderful jobs. I don't know if anyone else would do it better than you if someone else pick up the next project. (hehehehe, ok not to be rude to whoever going to be next, just telling like it is and how I sees it now ok LOL) You should keep on doing it, but at your own pace and whenever you have time though.

I'll do my best to catch up and get it done before the dead line ok, but at the moment I'm a little slow with this timing things...
Thanks for the praise! :D
Keep learning. You got till at the night of Saturday to turn it in. I haven't do three of my parts yet. I've been downloading Episode 4, 5, 6 uploading subbed videos on our channel, and correct any timing problems in Episode 2. And . . . I'm hungry. My rice still smells stink. lol All the asians in my neighbor or in ATL, Georgia said their rice smell weird too. If there no rice, I don't know what else to eat. :lol:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
By the way Thuy this week I'm not doing anything so if anyone wants me to do there translations I can ^_^

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
CAn you do 4.6? I message Pang, but haven't hear nothing from her. I'm trying to get some parts of Episode 4 out this week too, so I'll be needing it by Saturday so I have the time to sub it on Sunday.