Sroy San Jun-(Bangkok Drama)

nolee

sarNie Adult
I thought the blind girl was that dude Lee's daughter?

I can't believe it ended!! lol this was such a good lakorn though i thought the ending coulda been better. I wish Rita and Rome had more sweet scenes together. It was so surprising when Rita said that she loved Rome and Chai but she loved Chai more...so touching lol. Ima miss watching this!! Hopefully there will be a part 2 but I don't think so, directors probably wanted to leave it up to our imagination about what happens next. Noy is probably gonna end up being like Joy cause she swallowed the SSJ too.

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
I dont think Noy is not Rome's daughter, that's not what he said to Rome..the wizard guy (i dunno the name lol) admitted to having an affair with Noy's mom so Noy is his daughter- at least that is my interpretation of it, sorry if im wrong

what i dont understand is why is joy the only one who never dies? I mean Chai, Noy, and the wizard guy all swallowed it as well...

I also hope there is part two, cause it didnt really end. what happened to sroy sang jun? So many questions still...

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I dont think Noy is not Rome's daughter, that's not what he said to Rome..the wizard guy (i dunno the name lol) admitted to having an affair with Noy's mom so Noy is his daughter- at least that is my interpretation of it, sorry if im wrong
Yeah I think Noy is that dude's daughter cuz he told his story to Rome then he was asking Rome to take care of Noy. But he also said that NangNoy is master's daughter too. He called Rome is JaoNai (master). He said to Rome that NangNoy marn pen luk kong Jao nai. I believe that everyone heard that word too.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
too bad rita was unconcious for her and rome's most romantic moment.

lol

Tem and Putiht are cuter than najun and tuma.

donna

sarNie Adult
i just finished watching the ending and it was so rushed. left me confused on many things. i agree with the part 2. they need to wrap up all the loose ends

azntgr

sarNie Egg
poor chai. -____- don't worry if none of those gals love you, you still have me!!!! i really liked him in this lakorn, he's such a tragic figure. why does everyone have to screw him over!!! i'm just happy that nadchan loved him more than pumha :arrg:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
man this lakorn was a trip of a lifetime....i hope there is a part two too...but most Thai lakorns don't have sequels sooooooo...The ending was really funny to me....cause there were so many tributes to different movies in my opinion...it was funny when Joy turned into that snake monster....and then fought with Chai as the Bird monster....I was like "Oh Mi Gosh...this is so Godzilla 2007" LOL :loool: I really liked Chai's death scene...that was touching...it was like the death scene in Bram Stoker's Dracula you know with Winona Ryder, Keanu Reeves and Gary Oldman....very touching and romantic....I am too glad that Nadchan loved Chai more than she did Puma.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
i think the ending felt rushed, but that's cuz lots was revealed.

the blind girl is not Rome's daughter.

And the funny part was how the wizard guy's spirit came back and got Joy like that.
But it was pretty silly, the fight between Joy Monster and Chai JaoGoRa. hahahah

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeah, the blind girl is lee daughter but we might not hear that clear so when he speak we thought he said rome's daughter.

me too, i hope to see rome and rita sweet scene but too bad we see nothing. the end of this lakorn left a lot of confusing for everyone to guess and think about.

hope there is PART 2 too.

noyII

sarNie Egg
i too hope that there is a part 2...but i doubt that they'll have it becuase i haven't heard anything on it yet...beside, if they were to make a part 2 and have the same amount of CG like SSJ, then we might have to wait 2-3 more year because that was how long it took to make this part. didn't they say at ratee samosorn that it took something like one year to film and stuff and about another year and a half to do all the CG?

tinah

sarNie Coma
they said it took a year and 6 months and they gotta do all the editings etc. they spent so much $$ too

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AWWWWWW! i loved it x] man, I wish there was more scenes on Rome & Ritaaaa! my goodnesssss! I felt so sorry for Chai in the lakorn =/ cause he was betraded and backstabbed by everyone. Well it seemed like it. I loved his crying! AHHHHHHHHHHHH man, SSJ2? ahhahaha That'll be cool. The ending when Joy turned around w/ the short hair. OH MY, gets me wondering LOL!!!! Rome isssssssssssss hot hot hot =) oh my. But yeah. Rita & Rome should soooooooo go out. Did anyone watch Ratree Samosorn where the cast of SSJ was aird? &They asked Rome & Rita about what they thoght about eachother =) Hmmmm... that was cute. They shoudl definately get togther AHHHH!! sorry. im just happy =)

mai92

sarNie Adult
For those who want to see it subtitle in English go to www.crunchyroll.com

I think there up to episode 10+

Sorry it was subtitle on the other lakorn..Sorry..

myx

sArNieZ
look it's godzilla. nah just kidding. i've notice something. almost all of the monster in thai lakorn look alike. like the monster from nok ork, Kasanak, kura sand suay, Pra Tinawong, and this one.

this lakorn is so good. i recommended to those who haven't sees it.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This lakorn was a bit of a disappointment. Joy didn't even die at the end, so there might be a sequal, right?

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Yeah I think Noy is that dude's daughter cuz he told his story to Rome then he was asking Rome to take care of Noy. But he also said that NangNoy is master's daughter too. He called Rome is JaoNai (master). He said to Rome that NangNoy marn pen luk kong Jao nai. I believe that everyone heard that word too.
Just to clear up who Nang Noy's father is...she IS Lee's (the wizard) daughter. I just finished the lakorn last night, and he asked Rome to take care of Noy, because he said "Nang Noy marn pen luk kong poom, jai nai", not "luk kong jai nai". Lee even mentioned that this was something he nevered told Noy's grandfather.

Overall, the lakorn was great. Just sucks that Maneejan never died, something weird with Noy cause her eyes were red, and pa'ek never really told na'ek he "loves" her. :( So it's one of those ending where you would have to guess what happens next. Maybe there will be a sequal...