Sroy San Jun-(Bangkok Drama)

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
thanks so much Youa for uploading the show.. rome and rita were so0o cute.. i love the show it was really funni and cute.. thanks again

tinah

sarNie Coma
it was so cute when they were teasing Rome about him being shy around Rita. seem like they had a fun time on the show. Rita was so quite though

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
haha, they were all sooo funny!

thank you so much for uploading the show!!!!!!! thankies!!!!

And Chai's bird impression and voice was awesome. haha, especially the part where he was helping Rome wear the "scarf" and then made a face about wearing the same thing.

oooooooh, and I can't wait to see those scenes from the "behind the scene" during the lakorn. Rome and Rita are too cute!

nolee

sarNie Adult
the show was sooo funny!! they were all so cute. it was hilarious when the lady was flirting with rome & when they made fun of joy lol.

noyII

sarNie Egg
the show was really funny....and it was so funny and cute when Rita was out of word when they ask her if Rome was her type...and same for Rome....they should just hook up as a couple already....they look cute together...I'm so sad that the lakorn is ending this week on saturday...this is my fav. lakorn right now, i don't want it to end.

the show was really funny....and it was so funny and cute when Rita was out of word when they ask her if Rome was her type...and same for Rome....they should just hook up as a couple already....they look cute together...I'm so sad that the lakorn is ending this week on saturday...this is my fav. lakorn right now, i don't want it to end.
rome and sririta make such a cute couple!!! they're perfect together! :D yep...this is my favorite lakorn right now too...and one of my favorite lakorns of all time!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
As for the baby being May: ManeeJun's body and spirit splitted into two different entities after the consumption of sroy saeng jun and then her death.
But I don't understand how the present May isn't the dude's real daughter? Did he find the baby? But that occurred supposedly thousands of years ago.

~chngnsch
Finally episode 14 telling more about the story. May isn’t that dude real daughter. You will find out when you watch episode 14.

nolee

sarNie Adult
what!! it's ending tomorrow?! :( i really love this lakorn & i don't want it to end!

i didnt really understand what Maneejun was saying, so she turns into a baby everytime she "dies"?

tinah

sarNie Coma
chai looks good with the mustache. he should be the vilian more often lol

edit: i like the song that played after Rome found out Joy didnt like him. anyone know who sings it?..

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Finally episode 14 telling more about the story. May isn’t that dude real daughter. You will find out when you watch episode 14.
I see...

aww, but it seems like maneetawee loved puma so much! Wonder how it will wrap up, but from the preview, i'm guessing it will end up with Rome following Rita. haha. yes!

Although this thought crossed my mind while I was watching the scene where Rita was gonna "execute" Rome: What if Rita did kill Rome? Then in the present time, she will run in the middle of Chai and Rome's fight and they each will stab her on accident simultaneously. So, in essence, she kinda repents.
haha, just a thought though.

Another comment about the show: Rome's imitation of Joy ("That's Joy's!") was hilarious! The hand motion and eyes, priceless

~Chngnsch

@Tinah: That's what I said! lol, chai looks good w/ the stache.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
what!! it's ending tomorrow?! :( i really love this lakorn & i don't want it to end!

i didnt really understand what Maneejun was saying, so she turns into a baby everytime she "dies"?
joy was saying that she really never dies....everytime because of sroy saeng jun her body would just materialize apart and back together again...you will see a montage of her in every period....from the Ayuttaya time to the present....

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
So sad, today is the last day of this lakorn. :( I will not see Rome and Rita together anymore.
I hope to them together again soon. :spin:

Prisna, I love you avarta. :wub:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
The ending episode telling everything but I still confuse something too. The blind girl is Rome's daughter...ahahah so confuse!

Rita isn't the one who was stab Chai...it was the Bird who push Rita to stab Chai.

The ending scene is end up with Maneetawee is come back. I hope they have part 2 cuz want to see Rome and Rita...ahaha

Ending

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, thats such a twist!..this lakorn such is really good. its unpredictable

joy came back?..hmm sounds like there will be a part 2. i hope so