Sroy San Jun-(Bangkok Drama)

nolee

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is sooo good. i'm still waiting for them to elaborate on that baby thing LOL.

thai-lakorn-fan-forever - thanks hun, it was my first attempt on making a banner so it's nothing compared to the ones others make, but im glad ya like it. :)

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I just made the connection! pratieng is that reporter chick. hahahah
and i agree, nolee's banner is hot.
imma make a banner now too.

^_____^

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Finally we know that Rita used Chai and Rome. So everything was going like her master plan.

nolee

sarNie Adult
aww thanks everybody (;

i got confused when Joy was telling Rome to go away cause she thought he was that Mark guy, i thought she couldn't talk? lol i think Manijun loved Pumah a lot because she kept helping him.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
But throughout the whole time, Rita looked so regretful. I think things took off on a course of its own and she followed her orders to a minimal. Think about it, she didn't have to act like she cared about chai after she stabbed him, but she was sad. Maybe she grew to either love or feel guilt over chai's love for her and then she fell for rome? Because she would never answer Chai's questions even when she was about to get sacrificed.

The only times when I started thinking things were fishy was when she all of a sudden decided to follow Rome and then asked about Sroy Saeng Jun when it looked like she didn't even care before.
In addition, when she was asked to proceed with the ritual, she was willing, betcha she didn't anticipate Rome breaking Sroy Saeng Jun and saving her.

Now I'm curious about Manee Jun's character. Her spirit seems to genuinely love Rome. perhaps in the end, she will end up with Rome and Chai with Rita.

haha, and Chai's stache looks good on him.

long post, but last thing:

That scene where Rita was trying so hard to keep Rome from getting pierced too was so heart wrenching. :(

~chngnsch

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
What there's a baby? Dang I guess I gotta stop fastforwarding to the good part and just watch the whole thing huh. And did anybody noticed that Joy was breathing when she was supposebly lying dead when Rome went to see her. Her stomach was moving. I was laughing my butt off. The part when Chai stab Rita and was about to fly away and tear drop on Rita's forehead and brought her to life and it rewinds back is so confusing..

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
What there's a baby? Dang I guess I gotta stop fastforwarding to the good part and just watch the whole thing huh. And did anybody noticed that Joy was breathing when she was supposebly lying dead when Rome went to see her. Her stomach was moving. I was laughing my butt off. The part when Chai stab Rita and was about to fly away and tear drop on Rita's forehead and brought her to life and it rewinds back is so confusing..
Like what I understand!

Where the scene when Rome went to see Joy, she is really dead in my opinion but because of the diamond so Joy's body separate into 2 things...one is the baby that reborn is May...one is the one that always help Rome. Also May is not that dude real daughter. Now I understand why May has power to help Chai's turn his body into normal like human.

When Chai stab Rita and was flying and tear drop on Rita forehead and brought her to life. After his stab she then he saw the past that Rita came into Chai life because of her master order. So Chai want to know that everything that Rita did is because of her master order or because of her love Rome.

nolee

sarNie Adult
wait so the baby is actually May in present life therefore she isn't that dude's daughter? how crazy LOL. i remember in the first couple episodes when she asked him if she's really his daughter or not it seemed a lil iffy.

kermint

sarNie Adult
oh mi gawd someone correct me if i'm wrong but the witch doctor dude said that Rita was pregnant when she was Nadchan...? this is still so confusing...i don't get why all of the sudden rita would go along with rome? episode 12 was very good too....
wat episode the witch doctor said Rita was pregnant when she was Nadchan? how come i watched all the episodes but i dind't hear anything about like that...

man this lakorn just make a big surprise and make everyone wanna know happen next. hahaha everything turn out that Nadchan just uses rome and chai, but she's true love for rome and feels guilty for chai's love.

also about the baby...wat i understand is the same as youa said too. the baby's may in the present.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
wat episode the witch doctor said Rita was pregnant when she was Nadchan? how come i watched all the episodes but i dind't hear anything about like that...

man this lakorn just make a big surprise and make everyone wanna know happen next. hahaha everything turn out that Nadchan just uses rome and chai, but she's true love for rome and feels guilty for chai's love.

also about the baby...wat i understand is the same as youa said too. the baby's may in the present.
No, the witch doctor thought Rita was pregnant b/c she couldn't complete the sroy saeng jung ritual. Since it would entail that there were two people in the ritual, the mother and unborn baby. However, it was actually Rome that threw something at sroy saeng jun so it fell down and broke into two. Guess that means, Nadchan isn't pregnant.

As for the baby being May: ManeeJun's body and spirit splitted into two different entities after the consumption of sroy saeng jun and then her death.
But I don't understand how the present May isn't the dude's real daughter? Did he find the baby? But that occurred supposedly thousands of years ago.

~chngnsch

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
As for the baby being May: ManeeJun's body and spirit splitted into two different entities after the consumption of sroy saeng jun and then her death.
But I don't understand how the present May isn't the dude's real daughter? Did he find the baby? But that occurred supposedly thousands of years ago.

~chngnsch
I have question about that part too. We will know that soon but I believe May isn't that dude real daughter.

I believe that May is the baby because when Rome in hospital then ManeeJun came to told Rome that he shouldn't die. He should wait her until her both body come by one. If May isn't not so who is it?

kermint

sarNie Adult
No, the witch doctor thought Rita was pregnant b/c she couldn't complete the sroy saeng jung ritual. Since it would entail that there were two people in the ritual, the mother and unborn baby. However, it was actually Rome that threw something at sroy saeng jun so it fell down and broke into two. Guess that means, Nadchan isn't pregnant.

~chngnsch
Yeah, what I understand Nadchan wasn't pregnant just cuz of Rome threw a rock or something to so that's why she couldn't complete the "Soi Saeng Jun Ritual".

As for May's character, it's like you said her body and spirit splitted into two parts. So that’s why episode 13 May went to wake up Rome and said to him that you couldn't died yet cuz you have to wait for me until my two bodies come into one body.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Cant wait to find out some more about May's spirit and body being split into two.....that's just weird....anybody know why the little girl was transported into the past...you know the little blind girl when Rome was captured by the monster people, who was transported to the past to where Rome was..? This Lakorn is confusing...LOL but so addictive and mysterious and good....I just found out the director of SSJ is the same person who did Jao Kum Nai Wein with Pip and Mew Lalita and that lakorn was really good too....neways i can't wait to see them on Ratree Samosorn Show.... :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Cant wait to find out some more about May's spirit and body being split into two.....that's just weird....anybody know why the little girl was transported into the past...you know the little blind girl when Rome was captured by the monster people, who was transported to the past to where Rome was..? This Lakorn is confusing...LOL but so addictive and mysterious and good....I just found out the director of SSJ is the same person who did Jao Kum Nai Wein with Pip and Mew Lalita and that lakorn was really good too....neways i can't wait to see them on Ratree Samosorn Show.... :yahoo:
yep. same director as pip/tuks lakorn. didnt they won many awards for that?..but yeh, their lakorns are good though.