<span style="color:red"><b> Duay Raeng Heng Ruk(ด้วยแรงแห่งรัก)</b></span>

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i gotta say... i dont think this is Mos's best work... i was really excited to see this lakorn when i heard about it and then when i heard Ice was going to be his brother it added to the excitment but now the only scenes i watch are the ones with Ice

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I don't understand all the hype about ice. He's not really cute, but I do like the ending song a lot. It's kinda nice and sad.

Ice can't seem to have fun w/ his character; he exaggerates a lot as well. I just don't understand his character, he seems to have no remorse for his brother and I hate his evil grins. Damn the auntie is bad bad baaad.

mychen

sarNie Egg
^Ice is scary. His moods switch like crazy. One moment he loves his father and Mos, the next he hates them and wishes death upon them. Whoa, psychotic and I wouldn't be surprised at all if Ice became insane in the end like how most Thai lakorns end up like.

Ice isn't cute, can't act BUT COULD sing so well! I love his ending song too. No offense.

I love this lakorn. The only scenes I watch are Noon and Mos. The second pair of Bee and the friend are cute but because the friend tends to exaggerate some emotions...doesn't seem real. Mos and Noon are super cute.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
una said:

love those pict..theu look cute together!!!!!!!!!!
[post="85477"][/post]​
The last picture they look like a family, they all have the face feather...i mean their face shape..so kute

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
lol, the funny thing is, I thought the same when I saw the scene of them embracing. awwwww, just like a family.

well that's a relief, I thought I'd get mauled or something for voicing my opinion about ice. ^_____^

<---agrees w/ everything mychen said as well.

Yeah, I kinda think he is left w/ two options though. Being the great guy mos is, he'll probably either forgive Ice in the end and he ends up w/ Aimee or Ice goes completely insane and Aimee moves away. But one thing is certain, bad things are going to happen to the Auntie and maybe Aimee's mom will turn a leaf... That or bad stuff will happen to her as well. Karma does what it must.

Mos and Noon are definitely the anchor of the lakorn. The friend and Bee have potential to be a really cute couple, but like you said, the friend tends to exaggerate her emotions as well. Their relationship is too typical of the love-hate thing, and it doesn't make as much sense. They put Bee and her in too much alone situations and Bee pays too much attention to her for him to actually "dislike" her and favor nang'ek more. Their relationship isn't as realistic and fun like most "love-hate" thing goes.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
chngnsch said:
lol, the funny thing is, I thought the same when I saw the scene of them embracing. awwwww, just like a family.

well that's a relief, I thought I'd get mauled or something for voicing my opinion about ice. ^_____^

<---agrees w/ everything mychen said as well.

Yeah, I kinda think he is left w/ two options though. Being the great guy mos is, he'll probably either forgive Ice in the end and he ends up w/ Aimee or Ice goes completely insane and Aimee moves away. But one thing is certain, bad things are going to happen to the Auntie and maybe Aimee's mom will turn a leaf... That or bad stuff will happen to her as well. Karma does what it must.

Mos and Noon are definitely the anchor of the lakorn. The friend and Bee have potential to be a really cute couple, but like you said, the friend tends to exaggerate her emotions as well. Their relationship is too typical of the love-hate thing, and it doesn't make as much sense. They put Bee and her in too much alone situations and Bee pays too much attention to her for him to actually "dislike" her and favor nang'ek more. Their relationship isn't as realistic and fun like most "love-hate" thing goes.
[post="96475"][/post]​

yeah I find bee and the friend's relationship as a typical love-hate until they actually fall in love and become friends. I predict that the ending of the lakorn will have ice and aimee as another couple like they realize what they did was wrong well mainly on ice and maybe the aunt and aimee's mom also regret what they did you know. I think this might be a typical thai drama ending.

una

sarNie Egg
i have finished watching episode 2 and 3.............
just love the scene between noon and mos....
just want to ask....is it parani and sirapat have similar interest coz the house...the..moon...
well my roomate also love this lakorn...even we dont understand thai...but we keep watching it...
so i want to ask ...what mos say when noon give him the drink...and when noon eat.....he just look sad...why?????

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
una said:
i have finished watching episode 2 and 3.............
just love the scene between noon and mos....
just want to ask....is it parani and sirapat have similar interest coz the house...the..moon...
well my roomate also love this lakorn...even we dont understand thai...but we keep watching it...
so i want to ask ...what mos say when noon give him the drink...and when noon eat.....he just look sad...why?????
[post="96747"][/post]​
Noon is eating his favorite dish, seafood fried rice...she asked him if he wants to eat some..he got sad because he is just a spirit and can't eat it so she then describes the way the food tastes to him...it was kinda sweet...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I agree Leila...at first I thought that he would be too short for her but they actually look really good together...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i also agree they look so hot together.Who would have think them together!!!!!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Does anyone know if noon is still with kade? i heard they r playin in a lakorn, b/c noon and mos should get together they look hot.

una

sarNie Egg
in episode 5 why sirapat angry with the house and why parani friend go to the hospital and the between her and bee so sweet....can anybody summarise it.....
just hate piya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sah

sarNie Elites
Omg, Amy's acting is really bad. She almost makes me not want to watch the lakorn. However, it's Noon and Mos, so I'll suck it up to watch them. I wish they picked another girl, though. She kinda ruins it for me. Sorry, Amy fans.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
it was sooooo wrong of Amee and Ice to be getting it on right next to Mos's body..dude ur fiancee and brother's in a coma and them two have the nerves to make out/almost something else next to his lifeless body...i thought that was sooo not ethical and disgusting...i was soo happy when Noon came in and told them off...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Sah said:
Omg, Amy's acting is really bad. She almost makes me not want to watch the lakorn. However, it's Noon and Mos, so I'll suck it up to watch them. I wish they picked another girl, though. She kinda ruins it for me. Sorry, Amy fans.
[post="97469"][/post]​
that is so true,me personally i don't like amy she not all that great sorry