<span style="color:green"><b>Lom Huan</b></span>

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:w000t: this lakorn is getting more and more exciting!!!! just finish watching epi 5....aum and benz are so cute!!!! finally benz and the mountain people help aum out of that place....aum is so cute when benz ask him to get into the water but he was scare....but then benz pull him in...and he thought he was drowning... :lol: oh and this is one of my favorite scene from the epi too...when lom huan was up in the tree, benz told him to get down...so they both fall onto the ground and twist down hill....then benz started to get shy....and i think aum ask her why her face is all pink...but i think benz told aum that she doesn't feel well..... :w000t: they are just so cute....i can't wait to see the next episode...i think they got caught...'cause from the preview, the bad guy found them.... :eek:

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i love the latest episode. i hope when aum and benz ran away from the bad guys, they'll have more cute scene together. like when aum have his shirt off and show his chest. :w000t:

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
omg!!!you girls are so fast. i haven't had a chance to catch up yet. but tomorrow i'll make sure to give myself sometime and catch up with you girls.

btw, has the soundtrack came out yet? i love the song in here alot!

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
i like the theme song! but yea..i've only watched ep 1 and am in the middle of watching ep 2!! i feel so bad for lom huan! like when they were beating him up and banging him against the wall. *sigh*...but glad to hear that goon helps him escape! i can't wait till he turns normal! i can't wait to see him kick all those asses' buts like the ones that were beating him up, the doctor, and just basically all of the bad people! I mean..he does get back at them right?

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is getting into me! episode 6 was so good! finally the advanture has begun. but it's so dangerous for benz and aum. i felt so sad for aunty, she got tie by the chain. :( but benz is so brave by holding the gun and fire at the bad guys. just love her.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
first i thought this la korn will be boring too much drama but after i watch it i enjoy it. Aump play as Lom Huan so well, so natural he make me believe he's retarded. i feel so sorry for him. before i thought his acting is not that good but after i saw him play in this role he play so great. 2 thumbs up! Benz look cute in this la korn. she play her role well too. it will be sweet when they ran away together. i just finish cassettes#2.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:angry: i can't believe dayshow tries to rape goon!! but whoa the p'ek lom huan rescue goon and they got away.... :D *sigh* i don't want another woman to be between goon and lom huan relationship. :( rite now seems like the mountain girl is really intrest in lom huan.....

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
errr dayshow. yea he try to rape goon. i knew it that sooner or later he's going to be a bad guy. alot of character that's in lakorn at first being so nice but then later you found out that they're the bad guy!

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
whoa!! so..lom huan is turning normal already? how was he able to save her from dayshow?? man..i need to catch up on my episodes! i'm only on ep 3!!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Yeah, me too! I need to catch up on this lakorn...Only seen the first episode...Glad to hear that he's normal already...Can't wait to see it!!!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
lom huan isn't normal yet....but probably soon...'cause after him and goon went to live with the mountain people, lom huan starting to attend school with those other kids....i think it's near to where he's getting normal....

meenia

sarNie Adult
Loving Aum...He could play this role very good...He is a talent actor...Enjoy this lakorn with him and benz...Can not wait until he become normal.