<span style="color:green"><b>Lom Huan</b></span>

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Yeah, from watching the first episode, I think he's made to be that way too but I didn't think that the uncle had something to do with it because he kept telling his son to be grateful to Lom Huan.

Liking this lakorn so far. Benz look so cute in here. Can't wait until Lom Huan becomes normal.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
mooshoo said:
*Warning* Possible spoilers!?!
I forget where I read it from, but the P'ek isn't poisoned and doesn't have down syndrome. He's suppose to be the only son of some obscenely rich parents, and when they died, his uncle took over their property/assets. He needed to get "rid of" the son, so he built a private mental institution for Lom Huan. To make Lom Huan "crazy," the hospital gives him shots everyday. The shots make him "punya oon" or "kid-like." For those that are watching, the male nurse guy (who's nice) tries to help Lom Huan and figures out with the N'ek that Lom Huan is not mentally retarded...he has an IQ like a normal person, but is made to be like he's mentally retarded. The uncle soon finds out that the N'ek and the make nurse guy is beginning to know that there's nothing wrong with Lom Huan, so his henchmen goes after them. I think the male nurse is killed and the N'ek and Lom Huan have to escape into the forest. That's where Lom Huan gets better, I think. Because the effects of the shots wears off.

This is from memory. Hopefully, it's close to what I read. My memory's not so good nowadays! Sorry, if some things are mixed up (or untrue?). However, I just don't think that the P'ek's brain is going to be stuck as a 7 year olds. I don't think that the lakorn writes would do that. (but I must admit, I also read that the P'ek was poisoned as well...but I think it was a rumor?) Hmmm....

Happy lakorn watching, everyone!
[post="93647"][/post]​

ooooohhh okay that clears everything then I guess. I thought it would be a sad dramatic lakorn like the korean drama hello god where the main guy actually haves a low iq.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
Quote(Cinderella @ March 21 2006, 6:00pm)
i am hoping that aum will turn back into normal person too...
yea..i know what you mean! i'm sure that he'll turn back to normal though or else the lakorn would be kind of pointless.

navy

sarNie Adult
Thank you for a summary. I love reading it. Please conitnue whenever you have time.

thanks again.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
shattered soul said:
im hook to diz lakorn.....benz is so prettie in here, cant wait til they run way so it wil has some love scene
[post="94635"][/post]​

:loool: i can't wait till this part either....i want to see their love scene...

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
:( i felt sad for Lom huan. he always get lecture and beat up by those nurse. i hope benz and that nice doctor will soon help lom huan out of that place. and i hopefully wish that later in the lakorn, that nice doctor will not fall inlove with benz. or else, aum and benz will have difficulty to fall inlove. :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i think lom huan starting to like Benz and the doctor who's helping Benz.....it's just that he's afraid those nurse will punish him again...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I know...they're so mean to him....hopefully he'll get well soon and fight back

shubby

sarNie Adult
sound interesting, now i will give it a try. it air already but i diden't care about it cus..i thought that the p'ake is so ugly lolx...but it's Aum..so i will sure..watch this lolx

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i really want to see the romance between them. i'm confuse, is lom huan uncle likes him or hate him? he sounds pretty nice to lom huan, but i remember reading someone post that the chocolate box might've been poison.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Yeah I was confused at first too because I thought the uncle was nice then after reading the summary, I think he might nice in disguise...Greed can do that to people I guess...

Jessica

sarNie Egg
FINALLY!! i just saw the first Episode

I really felt sorry for lom huan. people are yelling & calling dumb..His character is very likable and he was so faithful to other people.... at first i thought he was born that way....ican't to see the next episode

numfon

sarNie Adult
gosh..Aum should get an award for this one! the way he dazes out.. when he's starting to like and trust someone (i.e his uncle)..when he's having hopes and waits for Wagoon..when he was so into Wagoon's song that he cried..when he's afraid..aaaaack!! the guy just deserves an award!

i like 'mae kao' too..i felt sorry for her when she was desperately asking for benz's help. :(

can't wait for the next eppi. :D

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i felt so sad for aum and benz on the part when benz was singing...and they both started to cry...gotta admit that i cry on that part... :lmao: anyone cry besides me? :lmao: plus benz has a beautiful voice...even without music, her voice sounds very beautiful.....