<span style="color:green"><b>Lom Huan</b></span>

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
shattered soul said:
hehe the rain scene is cute romantic espcially wen aum took his shirt off and benz is cute
[post="101065"][/post]​

i love the rain scene too. very cute and romantic. benz is so cute when aum keep starring at her.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i thought Goon mom had died already...how come she call that woman in the mountain her mom too? or did she just her mom because they're related? anyways, i think lom huan is getting near to the part lom huan is turning normal...'cause lately he's being having dreams about the other lom huan telling him goodbye and stuff....so probably he's turning normal very soon....

it's sad that the mountain girl that likes aum have to died....the preview show her died...and another cute scene between aum and benz about to kiss again...but sadly it didn't happen.... :wub:

ben

sarNie Hatchling
The mom that died is her foster mom. Her real mom is the one that owns the resort. Both of her moms were nurses, so they were friends - for some reason, her real mom left benz.

Glad to see Lom Huan normal again. He has made some real fast progress from a little kid to a man. Now he can protect Goon!

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is soo good! so far benz is so good in here. i hope her new lakorn she is as good as this one.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
karenyang said:
it's sad that the mountain girl that likes aum have to died....the preview show her died...and another cute scene between aum and benz about to kiss again...but sadly it didn't happen.... :wub:
[post="101116"][/post]​
i hope she does die!! i didnt see the previews but the clip in the title were she gives Lom Huan a kiss pissed me off! felt so bad for Benz ... that girl, she needs to keep her hands off of Lom Huan :angry:

cant wait to see the shirtless scene and the kissing scene between Aum and Benz :w000t:

havent see this past weeks episodes yet

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
:lmao: i am pissed too when she give aum a kiss on the cheek...although it's sad that she died, but i'm glad that now one is going to get in bewtween lom huan and goon relationship...unless, i hope that girl that's with the lawyer doesn't like aum too....

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
What episode is everyone on? I've watched up to episode 4 last night...Been kinda busy so I really need to catch up...Can't wait until Lom Huan turns normal again...Can someone please tell me when / what episode they think that might be so I have an idea? thanks!

hansonie

sarNie Egg
i love love LOVE the part when Lom Huan doesn't want Goon to go away...and he puts his arms around Goon and says I Love You...he's so cute...
and the rain part....awwwww...
and when Lom Huan tells Goon he wants his mother, and if his mum was here with him, he'd hug her and never let go...and then he hugs Goon, that part made my heart melt...
there are so many scenes that are so touching...it's pretty hard not to get addicted!

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Love the chemistry between Aum and Benz. Can't wait to see him turn back to normal and finally maybe we can see more bonding between these two...

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey u guys..someone saw the lastest epi and she said aum turn normal already :w000t: cant wait to see that episode..

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
or maybe lom huan did turn normal but didn't want goon to know? :D i can't wait to see the ending too...but i don't want the lakorn to end too...

tinah

sarNie Coma
did u guys see the epi when aum turn normal already?..if so can you give us a brief summary please..

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
lom huan seem to be normal already. but the latest episode when dayshow tries to shot lom huan. i think, he heard his imagination friend telling him that someone is comming. so that's when dayshow try to shot lom huan. so i don't know exactly if lom huan is normal already or not.

sarN

sarNie Granny
... there a rain scene :w000t: .. dis is prolly the latest Lakorn trend :p ..eps 6 ? >>>>> checking it out den :lmao:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
yep, there's a rain scene on episode 8...after about 35 minute of the lakorn...i think....

me too...rite now i can't really guess if lom huan is normal or not....'cause in a minute he seem normal..then another minute he seem to be the same.....but lom huan seems to be normal when he's fighting with that Man of the House or whatever his name is... :D