<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling she will turn crazy...and her mom will finally see what harm she has done to her daughter because of her hatefulness.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , i hope the next eps everything is out !!! The one night stand and the whole pregrant thing and the frriend death blah i want the whole family .. the grandma the grandfather the dad everyone boom and bang ... so we get to see the wedding and the baby born :p :p

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) from the preview fro ep14 Khem is crazy...and scary at the same time...can't wait to watch ep13 :lmao:

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
sarN said:
ok , it comfim PIm is pregrant and tomorrow she be 5 weeks
[post="98490"][/post]​
wow...sarn you actually count how many week Pim is pregnant...lolz...you are so funny :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Khem's really physcho. In one scene she was like "blup blum, blup blum." She repeats her words too. I like how they show her being physcho and not just make her all of a sudden phycho at the end of the lakorn.

I want to see Ae and Pim's baby!

missjoy

sarNie Elites
nancyvang said:
Khem's really physcho. In one scene she was like "blup blum, blup blum." She repeats her words too. I like how they show her being physcho and not just make her all of a sudden phycho at the end of the lakorn.

I want to see Ae and Pim's baby!
[post="98609"][/post]​
i agree.. if they really are going to make Khem phsycho.. at least they show the progression of her getting crazy.. instead of her turning crazy all of sudden. :D

sunisa

thank u so much Sarn for the preview.can't wait till this week episodes and next week.can't wait to find out what happen next.i want to find out what gonna happen next.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
There a preview for epis 14 already, but I didn't even watch epi 13...nways thanks Sarn...you're so fast

maijune

SarNie Adult
thanks for the preview...can't wait to watch epi 13...and what's going to happen next...sarn, i'm waiting for epi 13 from you alright...tonight or tomorrow morning okay....

missjoy said:
i agree.. if they really are going to make Khem phsycho.. at least they show the progression of her getting crazy.. instead of her turning crazy all of sudden. :D
[post="98615"][/post]​
they did..they showed her symptoms really early on..as early as ep.2 if i'm not mistaken

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Omg! Stephen is so stuped and dense! Just mad at him at the moment, come on Kob, give it up! I love you, be happy, for once!

sarN

sarNie Granny
*sigh* yeah , she need to give it up and Ae need to just goes to the elder ..sure they goin be some leture but at least he goin get PIM !