<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

Chi^And

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the Episod 14 preview, cannot wait to watch it ...

Khem really crazy for sure. She looks really scary now just keeping repeating the word by words... she cannot stand for Ae wanna broke off wif her ..

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
this episode is soo sad...how Pim cry when her grandma pass away was soo real and SUPER SAD! I had a feeling that Ae havn't been talking much in this episode..he always look like the whole is on him shoulder...but then it can understand why...Oh, remember how Khem always use an excuse as falling down the stair in the pass episode? next week she finally fall down, so congratulation to her...ok..I been abit to harsh...LOL..
P.S.Thank you sarN for the preview...

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Super sad episode today! I'm gonna miss Truat's character. It was so sad when Pim was crying out, "Where are you Truat? Do you see me? I'm by myself, do you see? I don't have you anymore." and Ae just held her as she cried. Scenes like this always reminds me why Kob Suwanan is my favorite actress of all time. Give her an award already!!!!

missjoy

sarNie Elites
oh gosh, next week is is nothing but khem.. maybe falling down the stairs will knock some sense into to.. wouldn't it be cool if she all of a sudden turn nice?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the preview & the screencaps sarn!! Thanks!
so sad, her grandma died... :(

i wonder, whats gonna happen to khem now? she bled.. she probably gonna be mental or crazy or somethin'... ??? umm....

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for the preview and scp sarN. The scp is very sad. have to agree that Khem is more scary now than before. But feel sorry for her, because she has so much hate and influence from her mom that make her turn into a crazy person.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
oh my!! never expected her to die! Poor pim. Aww..the grandma was the only one i was never once mad at at all!!

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i don't think the mom has to blame herself.. her daughter is already blaming her for raising her wrong and she turned out the way she did b/c of her mother.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) thanks for the screencaps and ep15 preview.....ep14 look sad...Pim actually lead onto Ae instead of Ae lead in and hung her!!!!! :wub:

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
AWWW...How sad I have to watch this crying scene, I feel so bad for Kob , she must of think that she couldn't do anything to help her grandma even though she is a nurse... So much Drama :wavecry: