<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
My goal 30 plus pages by the time this lakorn airs...I should abuse my power and pin it but I can't lol..

Here's some pixs credit to KU and SweetKob_Forum....wanna see more go to Sweetkob_forum or KU...u're in luck I open the lakorn section for everyone...

I don't know but Stefan is looking pretty good there.... B)

Lhong Ngao Jun

genre: revenge/drama

Mai*

sarNie Elites
urrggg :mellow: he looks so young, I dont know, I still dont think it's fair they keep pairing her with pra'eks that look blah :huh:

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Any summary? I think he's Brit/Thai, not certain but for sure half Thai lol.

daisy

sarNie Egg
i don't any different about the look ,cause kob always look young for her ages...and got can't to see this lakorn....she is going make him famous :lol: :D

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ooooo....i'm excited for my beloved KOB...anyways, does anyone have the storyline to this drama...can't wait to watch it....

Rakniran

Wow,they start the lakorn already? Isnt she still doing that lakorn with Paul? Stefan is handsome..Cant wait to see this lakorn. Is a drama ,right? I like Kob in a drama better then comedy. Any more screen caps of the lakorn?

annea

sarNie Adult
yea i wanna see this lakorn so bad too!!!! anymore news or pixs regarding this lakorn..please do POST!!!!hehehehe...

dreamer86

sarNie Egg
credited to Yukihime from Sweet Kob forum

here's the brief story..

Stefan comes back from his studies in the US and he finds out that one of his friend is dead. Kob's little sister is a sluddy girl who likes to make guys fall in love with her and dump them later. Stefan's friend was one of them and some how he died. Apparently, Kob's sister tells everyone that she's kob (uses her name basically) so Stefan thinks that Kob is the one who broke his friend's heart ie. causes his death. So, he basically revenge her by capturing her and say all these mean things to her.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Thanx for sharing bluemoon. I can't wait until this lakorn air either, he looks pretty cute it the pix better than the other pix I have seen of him...

linky

sarNie Hatchling
sorry not related to the topic.....TwinKy, just wanted to say..LUV YOUR BANNER OF NOTE...DAMN HE'S HOTTTTTTT :D

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my god he looks so cute. Loving the story line around. I hat you but yet at the same time I love you story line :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
sound like Ning/John old lakorn " Prison of Love" !!! Where the n'k get capture to some island somewhere !