<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure if in Samee, na'ek cried or not. But sometime after that she was going to commit sucide and pra'ek had to slap her to get her back to reality. She didn't care much for pra'ek apology.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
nancyvang said:
I'm not sure if in Samee, na'ek cried or not. But sometime after that she was going to commit sucide and pra'ek had to slap her to get her back to reality. She didn't care much for pra'ek apology.
[post="89886"][/post]​
She was hella crying!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Of course Pim is gonna cry...I think we all should know her character by now...she cried when he kissed her right? So I think she's definitely gonna cry!!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yea. She cried when Ae kissed her. But then, rumors says the rape scene is going to be willing. :lmao: This scene needs to be put on next week episode.

Hmm. In Roy Leh Sanae Rai, na'ek woke up with pra'ek sleeping next to her, she got up but pra'ek prevent her by doing so. She didn't cry, until later when pra'ek was in the bathroom.

We can agree on one thing though, after the incident na'ek doesn't report pra'ek to the police, just like P'Keem said.

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
Lol the aftermath will be pim askin ae to get her a cup of orange juice.. but on a serious note ..shes gonna feel bad for sleepin w/ him.. she has put herself in a very difficult position .. imagine what khem will do.. prolly a smack down..

ae is so cute.. i couldnt help cheesin thru their scenes.. it was cute during the part where pim was showin the maid how to exercise his leg. and then pim leaves the room and the maid jumps to help ae, but he simply crossed his right leg over his left leg and she was like wtf?!? and she went and told his mom.. lol.. and i also liked the part where he threw the pillow at her, gettin her attention.. and she put underneath his paralyzed leg and he couldnt get it to ..

Ae: go go away!
Pim: You dont want to get better Ae
Ae: No!
Pim: You Sure?
Ae: I'm sure!
Pim: Ae ka.. what do you want to say ka..
Ae: Don't call me Ae
Pim: (Smirk) Ka. chun Thanakhem; Chun Thanakhem please don't be mad because you're doing very well so far and you can get better in less than a year. You want to get well, Im sure. Lets be a team, lets forget it when we are mad please..
Ae: fine...
Pim: (Smiles)
Ae: Don't be mocking me!
Pim: Yes.. No I won't..

haha wat a fat baby.. im loving the preview for part 9 where he hugs her.. his facial expression is so cute and caring.. if i was pim.. i would be "willin" shoot!

sarN

sarNie Granny
nancyvang said:
[post="89886"][/post]​

well, at first she was'nt crying .... got dat hard face on and dne he was trying to be sweet by making breakfast for her and try to feed her but she didn't reponse another words she was cold and it make him mad and he left her cold too .. o yeah she start crying den break down in tear :huh:

noi

sarNie Hatchling
i know stephan will be on kob's talk show. where can i watch it. when will it air. has it aired? can someone upload. i want to watch so bad.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
noi said:
i know stephan will be on kob's talk show. where can i watch it. when will it air. has it aired? can someone upload. i want to watch so bad.
[post="90027"][/post]​

The shows not gonna aired until MArch 20 can't wait Stephen can cook :wub:

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhh! I'm just rewatching episode 8 over and over hehe! Loving it! Wish it would air three days a week! :D

cikna

sarNie Adult
i rarely post views here, but today i cannot contain myself anymore. I"M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS LAKORN! believe it or not, I'm not a Thai, nor do I know how to speak Thai. I'm a female educator from Malaysia who started to watch Thai lakorns since 1995 because the place I'm from is near to thailand. But ever since i started working in another state in malaysia, i don't get to watch my favourite lakorns anymore. but lakorn is a universal language of its own. If there's a will, there's a way. Lucky for me i there are people out there that i don't even know them willing to share caps, videos and summaries. So, to all the people at sweetkob forum and of course the people here in sarnworld, A BIG THANKS TO YOU! (terima kasih banyak-banyak) :)
Now, it has been my daily routine before going to class to catch up with updates of LNJ. so far, i managed to download episode 2,3,4 & 8. trying to download other episodes, but no luck. I'm gonna make my request later
Anyway, Kob and Stefan are my "daily" must! I'm so crazy with this drama. Of course, so far my favourite epi is episode 8. all the sweetness is killling me! hehehe...
I have to say, the character "Ae", on the surface he is hot tempered, intensed and hard-headed, but actually he loves to be pampered, gentle and sensous. All the traits that can melt a girl's heart. So, i kind of understand why "Pim" falls for him. Personally, Pim is someone who is used to care for others, putting other people before her own needs and kind hearted. I don't really see her as a weak woman. To me she is strong because she could put up with all the bullies and harsh words from her step sister and mother and of course Ae. She was not taught to fight anger with anger but instead with faith and love. So, when Ae got sick, apart from the guilt she is feeling, it is her natural instinct to care and be kind. So, it is natural for her to "pamper" Ae who on the other hand someone who loves to be pampered. Both accomadate each other's needs. Bothcomplement one another. (I'm going too far, aren't I?:) )
What I like about this lakorn so far is how intense love i shown by Ae. He was first overshadowed by anger and vengence. He was determined to seek revenge to the point he became obssesed with Pim. Someone told me if you hate something so much, you ended loving it with all your heart! I've seen a lot of examples in real life, so I guess that was what had happened to Ae. Personally, I don't think it was love at first sight. He literally forced himself to hate Pim, though at the corner of his mind he doubts she is a playgirl. Slowly, as he gets to know her better, seeing her almost everyday, bit by bit emotion is built. Love started to grow. The more he forced himself to hate, the more he loves her. Jealousy begins to form. Obssession begins to grow. And he became impulsive and physical. He expresses his feelings through actions. I guess that is why he hugged and kissed Pim forcefully.
On the lateral ground, Ae and Pim are two different individuals, but if we look closely they are a perfect match! One is hard, one is soft. One is expressive, the other one is silent. One is sensitive, the other one is rational. Between the both, Pim is the calm one, Ae is emotional one.
I got to stop writing! Anyone felt bored about this, just skip this post. I can't help my self to express my thoughts and opinions about LNJ. Congrats to both Kob Suvanant Khongying and Stefan Salamonay! :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
cikna said:
i rarely post views here, but today i cannot contain myself anymore. I"M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS LAKORN! believe it or not, I'm not a Thai, nor do I know how to speak Thai. I'm a female educator from Malaysia who started to watch Thai lakorns since 1995 because the place I'm from is near to thailand. But ever since i started working in another state in malaysia, i don't get to watch my favourite lakorns anymore. but lakorn is a universal language of its own. If there's a will, there's a way. Lucky for me i there are people out there that i don't even know them willing to share caps, videos and summaries. So, to all the people at sweetkob forum and of course the people here in sarnworld, A BIG THANKS TO YOU! (terima kasih banyak-banyak) :)
Now, it has been my daily routine before going to class to catch up with updates of LNJ. so far, i managed to download episode 2,3,4 & 8. trying to download other episodes, but no luck. I'm gonna make my request later
Anyway, Kob and Stefan are my "daily" must! I'm so crazy with this drama. Of course, so far my favourite epi is episode 8. all the sweetness is killling me! hehehe...
I have to say, the character "Ae", on the surface he is hot tempered, intensed and hard-headed, but actually he loves to be pampered, gentle and sensous. All the traits that can melt a girl's heart. So, i kind of understand why "Pim" falls for him. Personally, Pim is someone who is used to care for others, putting other people before her own needs and kind hearted. I don't really see her as a weak woman. To me she is strong because she could put up with all the bullies and harsh words from her step sister and mother and of course Ae. She was not taught to fight anger with anger but instead with faith and love. So, when Ae got sick, apart from the guilt she is feeling, it is her natural instinct to care and be kind. So, it is natural for her to "pamper" Ae who on the other hand someone who loves to be pampered. Both accomadate each other's needs. Bothcomplement one another. (I'm going too far, aren't I?:) )
What I like about this lakorn so far is how intense love i shown by Ae. He was first overshadowed by anger and vengence. He was determined to seek revenge to the point he became obssesed with Pim. Someone told me if you hate something so much, you ended loving it with all your heart! I've seen a lot of examples in real life, so I guess that was what had happened to Ae. Personally, I don't think it was love at first sight. He literally forced himself to hate Pim, though at the corner of his mind he doubts she is a playgirl. Slowly, as he gets to know her better, seeing her almost everyday, bit by bit emotion is built. Love started to grow. The more he forced himself to hate, the more he loves her. Jealousy begins to form. Obssession begins to grow. And he became impulsive and physical. He expresses his feelings through actions. I guess that is why he hugged and kissed Pim forcefully.
On the lateral ground, Ae and Pim are two different individuals, but if we look closely they are a perfect match! One is hard, one is soft. One is expressive, the other one is silent. One is sensitive, the other one is rational. Between the both, Pim is the calm one, Ae is emotional one.
I got to stop writing! Anyone felt bored about this, just skip this post. I can't help my self to express my thoughts and opinions about LNJ. Congrats to both Kob Suvanant Khongying and Stefan Salamonay! :)

[post="90328"][/post]​
ah , a slient reader finally surface :p is it cuz the girls was talking to much about the "R" / "willing" scene --> j/k ;) . I agreed with you it does seen like dat . They are like Ying and Yang ^_^

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Oh Cikna, I love your post and views so much, you explain their characters so well, I really like what you wrote :wub:
LNJ is the best, I'm so in-love with this lakorn is well, havent been this hyper for any lakorn for so long now :w000t:

cikna said:

[post="90328"][/post]​
applause applause..well said cikna :D