<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
After watching ep7 I kinda feel sorry Ae!!! :sweat: but on the other hand he kinda deserve it :shock:.... by the way does anyone notice that Ae doesn't like being touched by Khem? At the beginning of ep7 when Ae and Khem went out to the mall together, and they were at the coffee shop having coffee, Khem started put her hand on his chin, and he kinda moved her hand away from him with his cup of coffee!! :sweat:

:angry: i hate how Ae's mom is so rude to Pim, she just trying to help him out!!!

Man.... preview for ep9 looks interesting, i think ep9 is when Ae starting to fall for Pim, but he doesn't realise that he's falling for Pim!!!!
P'Kim finally know how to swim!!LOL :lmao: He is soo funny!!! :wub:

persephone24

sarNie Egg
nancyvang said:
I guess it's what they say, one bad egg spoil the whole room eh.

Anyway. The lakorn is getting better, they're definitly making sweets scenes in place of Stefan's badness. :wub:
[post="88842"][/post]​
I'm really sorry, i didn't mean to be sarcastic at all. I really like the lakorn. I just meant that the fans being mean to stephan is extreme is all. :( i'm a newbie, i didn't mean to offend anyone and if i did, i'm sorry. Oh and great screencaps!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
persephone24 said:
I'm really sorry, i didn't mean to be sarcastic at all. I really like the lakorn. I just meant that the fans being mean to stephan is extreme is all. :( i'm a newbie, i didn't mean to offend anyone and if i did, i'm sorry. Oh and great screencaps!
[post="89015"][/post]​
Oh no. I didn't mean you. I mean when one person goes on talking bad it spoils for the rest. I was reffering to the one who called in and harrassed Stefan.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i wonder why epi 8 is not available for download yet... :sweat: :sweat: i am anxiously waiting to watch it... :w000t:

sarN

sarNie Granny
There was dis funnie scene where Sten was looking at KOb ( she have her back toward him ) and he have flash back about how she clam him down in the hospital and den he crack a "smile" thinking about it *sc cap*
and as soon as kob turn around ... he drop the cute look and turn hsi face the other way as if he wasn't lookin at her earlier :lmao:

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
yea..stefan is super childishly cute!!!! you know..i think he's a pretty good actor considering the fact taht his thai isn't perfect. He makes you hate him..he makes you like him ( b/c he's so dang good-loookin)... he makes you feel bad for him ( the drooling part in the hospital)... and his expressions are pretty different throughout the lakorn. Liek those sad droopy eyes when kob tells him she'll take care of him.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Omg, Thanks Sarn for the preview of next week, it looks so damn good :w000t: I'm very excited now, some sweet scenes of them, they're falling :wub: :wub: :wub:
Wahhh!!! This lakorn is too great at the moment :w000t:

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
they're so hot. I love this lakorn so much. I'm very very happy that there are a lots of love scenes. Lhong Gnao Jun is the best lakorn for me & the Kob & Stephan are the hot couple too. :wub: :wub: :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't wait to watch the next part. she take care of him. he start to love her. they like eachother. i want to say i cried so much the part she talk to her grandmother that her dad doesn't believe her about p'ek & her. and she cried. i feel so sorry for her. and mad at her dad why he doesn't believe his daughter but believe p'ek. that's unreal. i wanna kick p'ek for being such a jerk and n'ek sister for being such a b i t c h!!! dang she play so well as nang rai.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
As for the dad, I feel like he’s holding his pride in, trying to proof that men don’t have to sink that low just to get a women. I guess living with a bunch of bad mouth and mean women like his mom, his wife, and his younger daughter, he expected Pim to have gotten their attitude. Since they do anything to get a men’s attention and those women control their men. It's pretty realistic.

When witnessing women controlling the men, it's just sad! I notice now aday more and more women are controling their men. It's not a bad thing, but it's not a good thing either. They need to find equality.

The younger sister is now getting creepier and creepier. She's turing loco :blink: Her stares just gives me goose bumps, I can already imagine her running around the mental institute.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Here's the same article but translate by staffs @SKForum...ours is almost the same but a bit longer...

Crazy fans 'Kob Suvanant' Intimidates Stefan ‘Don’t let us Meet’

Lakorn "Lhong Ngao Jun" by channel 7 is highly popular, and for famous actress ‘Kob-Suvanant Kongying’ who have fans around the nation who widely adore her...they are seeing something different. For now, ‘Stefan Sunti’ is the main focus, the Pr'ek’s character (played by Stefan) is Thanakeem who has showed such cruelty towards the N’ek that some fans who have been following the lakorns can not tolerate(unable to accept) such cruel behavior to their ‘N’ek nai Duang Jai’.(N’ek in their Hearts)

‘Kob’ reveals to ‘Bunterng Daily News‘, “I’m glad to hear this (news about lakorn doing great), but I feel sorry for Sunti because of the complaints by fans. He is also confused about the situation since he had some lakorns before (Lhong Ngao Jun) and this had never happened.�

“Two or Three days ago, Dida’s work team came to tell me that a group of fans called in to the office and left a message for Sunti(Stefan); the message said “Don’t ever pass by BangKae market because you will be bashed�. All the people at that place they all support and love me (BangKae market).�

“The person who got the message was stunned and silent. They never thought that the intensity of the lakorn will make people hate Pr’ek. However I would like to apologize to Sunti(apologizing cuz she feels bad..supposedly it’s her fan...not apologizing for his character cuz it‘s not his fault), he’s a pretty good actor.�

“Whenever we have a scene together he’s really amazing..and oh I don’t want to praise, the fans already saw it onscreen. I have played this type of role before...a long time ago in “Dao Pra Sook�. I didn’t expect that after many years, there’s still people who enjoy this type of plot.�

Before Kob leaves to continue shooting the lakorn, Kob stated that she is impressed by her fans that have supported her all these time. She also would like to reassure that she will try to work hard on improving her ability as an actress and will not disappoint the fans.

Translated: Youa @SKForum
Source: Bunterng Daily News (March 9, 2006)

**note the title actually translate to Mad/Crazy in english...

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I'm sure the fans wouldnt do anything, I mean Ae will be soften soon, and I hope nothing bad happens like how some seller at the market slaps the n'rai lol

But gosh, that means Stefen is doing a good job eh? to be getting on their nerves :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
he be ok .. just a group of fan doens't measure up to the other 1 milion something ppl in thailand who know it just a lakorn ! For the matter of fact the other 1 million some ppl dat prolly watching the news and thinking same way as us chick in sarnworld is thinking. Who know maybe it a promotion scam lolll to jack up the rating like TOM and Katie ..humm anywho just for dat we should peititon for Kob to have another lakorn with Stepen just to tease them hahaha

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I'm still really shocked at the news. Can't believe that it's possible. I guess some people get so into lakorns they forget reality.