<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

Mae

sarNie Adult
Whoa!!!!! Stephan looks HOT!!!!! No doubt...and Kob is BEAUTIFUL as ever......I'm liking the pairing.....they look cute together, but then again, Kob looks good with all her p'eks......she shines.....and maybe she'll make Stephan shine even more to stardom no. 1...hehehe...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Ch 7 has several lakorn that close to end. Is this lakorn going to be aired after some the airing lakorn now. Hope it will air soon, can't wait. Any1 has an idea, please tell me. Thank you.

Anika

sarNie Egg
dreamer86 said:
credited to Yukihime from Sweet Kob forum

here's the brief story..

Stefan comes back from his studies in the US and he finds out that one of his friend is dead. Kob's little sister is a sluddy girl who likes to make guys fall in love with her and dump them later. Stefan's friend was one of them and some how he died. Apparently, Kob's sister tells everyone that she's kob (uses her name basically) so Stefan thinks that Kob is the one who broke his friend's heart ie. causes his death. So, he basically revenge her by capturing her and say all these mean things to her.
[post="23786"][/post]​

This sounds like a remake...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yea. This lakorn is said to have alot of lakorn storyline mixed into it. So we'll have to wait and see how it turns out, because the acutal storyline has been kept quiet. And not much news was released about it.

ning

sarNie Egg
this lakorn is airing Feb. 15...confirmed by Khun Arch12 at KU who saw the teaser for it already. thanks to Mon for the translated news.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
ning said:
this lakorn is airing Feb. 15...confirmed by Khun Arch12 at KU who saw the teaser for it already. thanks to Mon for the translated news.
[post="72383"][/post]​

Thank for the news, can't wait till Feb 15.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
ning said:
[post="72383"][/post]​
Oh, yeah some people in KU said that she saw the teaser it already lol.

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
By any chance someone can post up the teaser, pretty please??? And is it different from the lakorn preview that was posted for the upcoming lakorns for the new year?

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I don't know anyone can find the teaser or not. I very want to see too lol

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah..It is going to be aired just after Song Sanaeha (Aum+Vee) ...it is confirmed in so many sites already so...Be a littile bit patient u guys wont be waiting too long... :lmao: Anyway, i wonder if the lakorn is air..how many page will go on in this forum cause..it has been like 16 pages already even though the lakorn is not aired yet..wonder all the Kob's fan will be like so impatiently to share their view in this forum....May be it will go up to..100 pages... :lmao:

bill

sarNie Egg
Cool. Then February huh? Wow not that long away. Can't wait. I agree Kob's fan will go crazy since its a drama too and a sad one hehehe.

vanncha

sarNie Egg
:shocked: it is very soon. I'm so happy. I hope it is very true Ning that you don't announce us for make us enjoy? So, ch7 should make a preview of this lakorn during Song Sanae Ha.

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
OmG!!!! its airing soon...i cant WAIT!!! this lakorn better be GOOD and have a HIGH RATING, since they took their time for this lakorn...hehehehehe..lol..stefan and kob are so adorable together!!ahhhh...and i wish ch.7 is successful in trying to push stefan...even thou the lakorn hasnt air, i notice stefan is already gaining some fan..like me..ehehhe

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yea. Usually they promote someone by putting another lakorn before the good one comes out. That way people would stay tune to the lakorn and see how well they improves. Like Dok Blia Han Rak to Lhong Ngao Jun.