<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think the lakorns are packed for this month. So it might air next month. Since they are going to aired Amy and Stefan lakorn to promote Lhong Ngao Jun, like they usually do to other actor/actress, it might aired in Feb.

Although from the preivew I think they already gotten the theme done. If I'm correct at the end of the clip of Lhong Ngao Jun there was a girl singing, they already gotten the title down, so I'm sure they're going to air it soon.

shubby

sarNie Adult
wowoww....i can't wait for this lakorn to air...love kob...looking forward to see a sweet scene.......hahahh..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I can’t wait to watch it either Youa. Though Stefan is the only one taking the revenge in this lakorn and torturing Kob. It’s nice to see a character who’s not hard to get or too stubborn or naive, there’s too much conceited na’ek these days, and it’s getting repetitive.

I love how Kob is a nurse, we might get to see her inject a needle into Stefan, haha. jk. It's good to shout at the tv once in awhile.

ning

sarNie Egg
thanks to Mrs. Smith @ KU board for the scanned pic and news and thanks to Mon for the translation.

Went to film a love romantic scene at Pattaya Beach for Lhong Ngao Jun, besides giving her autographs to the fans like crazy, Kob Suvanant also persuaded P' Dao Duangdao Jarujinda to be another hostess with her to treat the whole cast and crew to dinner at the shore until they were full to their stomachs.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
This is just what I expected from Kob, always getting along with the cast and treating them. She's too adorable. I wished there was a picture of the love romantic scene they mention about.

donna

sarNie Adult
oh god typical storyline...but i'm gonna still watch it. i like him, he so cute! can't wait to watch this ^_^

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know when its airing because when I was eatching Aum and Vee lakorn they showed a preview of all the new series including Lhong Ngao Jun? Usually its shows the lakorns that are currently airing, that why I wanted to know if its airing soon.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
If they showed the preview then it might air soon. I wonder what is going to place Song Sanae Ha time slot when it ends. Usually if a lakorn is going to replace another, at the end of the previous episode should show a longer preview of the next lakorn that’s going to air in replace of it.

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
It showed the cli at the beginning not the end. I know Song Saneha is not ending yet. It was just different that tape 5 of Aums lakorn showed all the new series.