<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

moilee

sarNie Adult
Any gossip news about Num and his lakorns? I'm just curious....how many lakorns he's planned to have this new year. Any news....please post. Thanks.

Susie

sarNie Adult
THIS LAKORN WAS GOOD BUT WHY DID LOUIS HAVE TO DIE?? I MEAN HE DID SUCH A GREAT JOB @ CRYING CUZ I CRIED TO!!!!!! LOUIS IS SUPERB. HE SHOULD PLAY A PR'EK ROLE & ACTUALLY GET THE N'EK UNLIKE HIS OTHER LAKORNS.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I was wondering if anyone (beside me) ever wish Num potrait the playboy lakorns. I would love to see him potrait this character. I also would love to see him in suits too. I wish they get a story like this to for Num and Kob. They're so great as a pair. Who can we write to.....because I really want to see this kind of lakorn w/Num Soramn and Kob Suwanan? What do you guys think? I hope some of you guys agree with me.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
num and kob make one of the best couples ever!!! I never get tired of watching them =]

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm almost done with this lakorn!

haha, so far i'm enjoying it for the most part. I just didn't like how Morin had to drag on for so long about Techo killing Methin...I mean i liked Methin too but Morin made me feel so much more sad for TECHO! they were basically torturing each other!
I like how they are sort of childish but next i'd like to watch Num and Kob play more mature roles.
Gosh, but some of the scenes here were so sweet! I don't know there were just those little detailed ones.
haha, i was reading through some of the earlier posts and you guys hit on the target, what with the slap/kiss (though there wasn't as much of that). Usually i don't like the whole heart disease story but for Num, i would watch it, plus this one was actually very nice one. Not too depressing or anything, though two people did die.
Mostly i was frustrated with Morin, haha.

Love Num and Kob though this was the first lakorn of them together that got me into the couple. Especiall OFF SCREEN, gosh they are so silly and playful together (saw a bunch of the NGs and behind the scenes - they're so cute!) lol, They seem like such good friends! They've been working together so long...paired together so much, i like it. You know sometimes some couples get old but Num and Kob are so great!
I really want to see them in a period lakorn... :lol: something similar to dress like in Bansaithong - i adore Num in that attire! XD But pls no korean type drama...

what was Num and Kob's 10 year anniversary drama?
dang, i bet no other couple are like Num and Kob, having a anniversary lakorn and being paired so much...hehe, it's like they were meant to always be reunited throught lakorn. kinda cute...

jjinxx

gosh, i finished it! love it! the ending is one of the sweetest ever - it actually ends with a wedding unlike a lot of others!! i like that!
Techo's like a big kid! lol, he's so cute, yet mean.
I loved when they were talking about their baby and what he would look like...sweet, yet sad when Techo said the baby has to have a heart like hers. Real life scenario here! and the way Num was shy getting blessings from his real dad in the lakorn, LOL! marriage, blessing, baby-talk! sounds real to me! xD
omg, and when she proposed to him, it was so touching! he's the guy but it was so terribly sweet how he was so emotional over it! and so intense next day when his heart stopped!! T-T but when his heart beat, everything was good again!!!!

gosh, i love the title of this lakorn! DUANG JAI PATIHARN. Not just a miracle of the heart...Of the heart and feelings, something that doesn't happen on a regular basis... :wub: It sounds so romantic... :wub: So meaningful. A very lovely name for a VERY lovely lakorn...with a very nice pair of course! Num and Kob were great!

haha, i watched the thing of them celebrating her birthday! so cute, when she made him eat the cake! i love the way they're so close and comfortable! could be mistaken for a real couple *wink*

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
what was Num and Kob's 10 year anniversary drama?
dang, i bet no other couple are like Num and Kob, having a anniversary lakorn and being paired so much...hehe, it's like they were meant to always be reunited throught lakorn. kinda cute...
it wasnt exactly 10 years but about 9 yrs or so..and it was khun paw rup jarng a comedy that they stared together again

jjinxx

thanks! i only got to watch part of it subbed but i still like Khun Por Rub Jang. haha, looks like not a lot of people liked it but i thought i was cute. of course, i also wish there had been more SWEET SCENES, lol...

still like DJP! it's such a sweet lakorn...all that stuff with the heart, hehe...
i think it's so cute whenever Mo feeds Techo! :p and then she told him "Hearts is far from the hand. You can't use a heart to hold a spoon..." lol, she gets him to do anything! they're so cute..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love num and kob together, for me, they are the n°1 couple of thai's lakorn, sorry for the others.they have something, i can't name it, but something... i wish they reunite soon, i'm sure their lakorns will be a hit like the others. i say "hit" cause in khmer langage, all their lakorns are hits!!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
thanks! i only got to watch part of it subbed but i still like Khun Por Rub Jang. haha, looks like not a lot of people liked it but i thought i was cute. of course, i also wish there had been more SWEET SCENES, lol...
actually when it first air the ratings were going through the roof in thailand that is

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't like her clothes in this one and her hair, she looks so 70's, peace and love, you know what i mean?