<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
I'm looking for wallpaper of this lakorn, if you have can you guys post some up here ??? I'm pretty sure ch7 has some wallpaper there but it's all in thai language so i don't know where to go...

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Anyone able to fulfill the missing episodes in this lakorn that I requested? If so... would appreciate it. :^)

this lakorn was so sweet..really love all the scenes between num and kob...

and when she crying at the end cause he died for a while..gosh..it was great acting...i was crying along with her..and then num woke up and he was clueless..he asked her why she's crying..that got me laughing

anyways..this lakorn was great...i never doubt num and kob!!!they will always be my power couple

moilee

sarNie Adult
I'm just curious....I was wondering if we're ever going to see another new old fashion lakorn of Num and Kob. If not....I hope to see Tik and Kob instead. Thanks.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
hey moilee...i was thinking about that too as I was going through all of my picture collection of them together in their past lakorns....I really want them to be in a good period lakorn...nix that a great, fantastic period lakorn...where Kob plays as a mischievious nek but pretty and smart and Num is a Thun Chai you know the lordly prince character he played as in Ban Sai Tong....except his character should be a little darker and moodier and gets easily possesive of n'ek...and their should be a lot of sweet sweet scenes between them...a couple of "r" scene wouldn't be bad either...you know just to spice things up...lmao!!! :yahoo: :drool:

moilee

sarNie Adult
Anyone knows what's Num's next lakorn going to be? And who's going to pair up? You guys think we'll be seeing Num&Kob very soon. I hope so....I wished they have love/reveng lakorn too...but n'eke should play the innocent role like the one she played opposite Stefan....but Pr'eke should be more aggressive toward n'eke...but no harsh rapes or something like that. I would love to see them in love or love/revenge lakorn.

moilee

sarNie Adult
No...I think this time...I prefer Tik and Kob in Chaluy Sak. I would love to see Kob torture Tik....and love him at the end. Don't misunderstand....I still like Num and Kob. For once, I surely like to see Tik and Kob ja.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
You guys knew exactly what I'm thinking too, Chaleuk Sak :D ..But, I never seen that lakorn though, but I heard it's good and have a lot of sweet scenes and kidnapping, right?

Moilee, someday Kob and Tik will definitely have a lakorn for us... I always want to see Tik in Boran lakorn...either Num or Tik is fine, as longas the n'ek is Kob.Lol