<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
haha, i thought her look was cute, but also sometimes made her look like a little girl, know what i mean? ... not to mention sometimes she acted like a little girl but then, pretty much all n'ek do that. LOOOL, i guess if you compare her character to Techo, they were a good match! Techo was like a big baby, but one that i love of course! *loveNum4ever!* lol
i think the biggest thing was all her hairbands... :huh:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes i understand what do you mean and num is a big baby in this one.of course, i love him too, he's such a great actor and they match very perfect.i like num's hair cut in this lakorn, he's handsome.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
haha, i thought her look was cute, but also sometimes made her look like a little girl, know what i mean? ... not to mention sometimes she acted like a little girl but then, pretty much all n'ek do that. LOOOL, i guess if you compare her character to Techo, they were a good match! Techo was like a big baby, but one that i love of course! *loveNum4ever!* lol
i think the biggest thing was all her hairbands... :huh:
that's what the producer were tryn to do and morin is supposed to portray a lil gurl

jjinxx

haha, yeah, they did a great job! Num and Kob were just so cute! i love all their sweet scenes! plus when she feeds him i get all smiley LOL :lol:

emo

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching this with sub and I can’t believe I wasted my time watching it. The girl sure got me mad and the way she spoke kind of tick me off. The guy handsome but he does not have that mean look. The chemistry was off to me. This was the first Thai drama that I did not like. [Side note] I only watch sub lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished watching this with sub and I can’t believe I wasted my time watching it. The girl sure got me mad and the way she spoke kind of tick me off. The guy handsome but he does not have that mean look. The chemistry was off to me. This was the first Thai drama that I did not like. [Side note] I only watch sub lakorn.
I personally think it wasn't all that great either. And Sornram didn't have the edgy look in this lakorn but you should watch his other ones, they are better than this well at least that is what I think. But you only watch sub lakorn.

jjinxx

i loved it ... even though there were a lot of frustrating things but almost all drama are like that...
^_^ Num and Kob were great

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it's a good lakorn, i really like the chemistry between kob and num, they can burn my computer!!! i miss them together, now kob plays with vee (the death fish face") and stefan :( .Iwant them to pair up again...