<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Kob and Num will be having a new Drama by Red Drama...credit Youa @ SK Forum...title is still unknown...I'm not sure which is the title either...

Reunite once more after a long time being hot on screen couple Sornram Teppitak and Kob Suvanant Kongying with Red Drama's new drama that is going to coming soon.

Source is siamrath News (3/3/2006) :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow we was just duscussing about these two and now they are in a new lakorn again..hopefully this time it will be good..since their last one stinked..but thanx bluemoon for the news..all of kob fans will be very happy..

Mae

sarNie Adult
YaY...I'm sooo happy....I can't wait...and I hope it's a drama.....They were my first favorite thai couple....I'm soooo excited....i can't wait anymore....give more info please...

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
OMG I can't believe this.......I'm sooooooooo happy :w000t: ...hope it's some kind of drama or olden day type of lakorn will lots of kisses and hugs haha.......I love these two...always wished that they were a real couple haha :wub:

happy

sarNie Egg
please let it better than the last one..heck jus remake one of their classics or do a sequel but let it be better than the last effort.

shubby

sarNie Adult
ahahah..good news for me...thank you bluemoon for the news...i can't wait either, hope it's a drama...love kob and num..lolz

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Woww... what a surprised.... :w000t: But didn't Num still have the lakorn with Aum too called Hemarach part 2..

I just love Kob and Num, Num and Kob's Fans are going to faint :lol:

So excited ..... :w000t:

L

lalalek

ahhh that is freaken awesome news again......i love it when these 2 makes movies together, it's pretty much worth watching.....and Yes RED DRAMA which means RS Promotion is gunna be hosting it then, Yes i love watching movies from RS and Grammy Company!!!!!!! I want to know what is the theme, I swear this is gunna be the talk of the town with the best on screen all time couple!!!!!!!!! :w000t:

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Hells Yeah. Im so exciting. I dont even know what to say. I hope its a drama this time with a lot of sweet scene like sai lo hid. :D

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so happy to hear this, hopefully in this lakorn they will have a lot of romantic scenes together unlike the last one. I can't wait, hopefully it won't take too long.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) haaaaaaa, so excite i love these two together to much chemistry and num always hug kisses kob so cute!!!!
Yes, hopefully there's no kids involve like the last one!!! i can't wait to watch it!!! :lmao:

gurlie

sarNie Egg
:w000t: ahhhhhhhhhhh...oh my gosh..i can't believe it...i can't wait to see it...i love them both so much :wub: ...i miss seeing them both so much. :w000t: :w000t:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
jackielee978 said:
Woww... what a surprised....  :w000t:  But didn't Num still have the lakorn with Aum too called Hemarach part 2..

I just love Kob and Num,  Num and Kob's Fans are going to faint :lol:

So excited ..... :w000t:
[post="85721"][/post]​
I haven't hear anything about this lakorn yet.

cecilia

Staff member
sarN said:
let it be a kiss/slap or kidnap to some island ;) ;)
[post="85758"][/post]​
:lmao: totally with that..i want revenge to be part of it too...i guess i ilke watching ppl suffer..then love again..:lol: