Song Rao Nirandon

natty

Chubs
actually i dont mind too much that they will die at the end.. it wont be an unhappy ending because it's not like they wont get together or one die leaving the other.. but they actually did get together, went away and die together.. so in reality it is a happy ending.. i mean even in life we end up with our soulmate, it's not like we will live forever.. one of us will die at the end too..

so i cant call this ending a sad ending for love goes beyond death..

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Well at least the ending is a little different from the typical lets go to the beach, frolick in the water, kiss on the forehead, cue music, the END.

They really do make a cute couple though. I kinda think Ken would look good with anyone. I was a little annoyed in the beginning with the whole stubborness thing.

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
man.... this lakorn is good! i cried when Ken's soon-to-be wife died! i was so sad! -_- and aom is so cute in here!

navy

sarNie Adult
natty said:
actually i dont mind too much that they will die at the end.. it wont be an unhappy ending because it's not like they wont get together or one die leaving the other.. but they actually did get together, went away and die together.. so in reality it is a happy ending.. i mean even in life we end up with our soulmate, it's not like we will live forever.. one of us will die at the end too..

so i cant call this ending a sad ending for love goes beyond death..
[post="32162"][/post]​
Totally agree with you.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
this is the first time I actually like him.... I admit he do look cute in this lakorn.. probably because he's paired up with Aom...

samkob

sarNie Elites
vilasaeng said:
this is the first time I actually like him.... I admit he do look cute in this lakorn.. probably because he's paired up with Aom...
[post="34293"][/post]​
LOL :loool:

jai

sarNie Elites
i think ken's handsome.. i dunno he's a really good actor.. the only lakorns i dont really like are the two that he's done with yardthip.. they just seem odd cuz she's really young... plus their storyline wasnt so great... other than i look forward to all his lakorns the ones most memorable are with ann.t & janie.both...this one sitting on the list.. hope to see how the rest turns out.. intersting pairing..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I've only seen one with Ken and Janie and that's the one where they pretended to be hubby and wifey on that island with their bro and sis's vacation package. Cant wait to see the other lakorn that he stars with Janie, everybody is talking about it, yet, I still have not seen it.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
Wai Wai Noodles @ Oct. 27 10:22 pm :
I've only seen one with Ken and Janie and that's the one where they pretended to be hubby and wifey on that island with their bro and sis's vacation package. Cant wait to see the other lakorn that he stars with Janie, everybody is talking about it, yet, I still have not seen it.
I remember that lakorn. that was the lakorn that made me fall in love with ken and janie. After that, they became one of my top fav actors and actresses!

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
i always thought ken's really hot, so i watch all his movies. even though some are not as good as others. i have seen two parts of song rao niron so far and loving it. can't wait till it ends. gosh, i hate waiting. i want to kill so bad cause i want to see the next episode so bad. i get frustrated. that's one of the reasons i kinda wait till the movies have already shown a couple parts before renting them.

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
diz is the first time i saw him but i do blieve that he is cute.........everytime i c him he remain me of aaron kwok or is it juz me? lolz

ben

sarNie Hatchling
wonder what happen in the above scene. Gotta to admit that ken is finally getting to show his real acting talents in this lakorn