Song Rao Nirandon

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, Nadia sang the song to Aum and Tik's lakorn Nang Sao Jing Jai Gub Nai Saan Dee. She has a really nice voice. Cant wait to hear the song!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The end of this la korn is so sad.... i read the summary and i cried.... after Ken got shot and fell into the ocean...everyone thought he was dead..but Aom believe he is still alive and she went out looking for him. then she found out she has brain tumor. and her condition is getting worse. her family told her to go to America to get cure and the day she was going, there was a phone call from the hospital saying that there was a guy who was taken to the hospital , he got shot and his condition is very weak, sore, he gave the hospital her phone number, she was so happy to get to see him again, she hurry to go see him and decided not to go to America. afterward they both decide to go stay together a lone at the island and use the time they have left together use every second of their eternity love life. it sound like both of them are going to died together. because she has a brain tumor and won't go cure and his body condition is very weak, bad...how sad....i can't wait to see this la korn. i wanna see this la korn more than hua jai chocolate la korn. it sound like this la korn has lots of emotion: sad,sweet,cute,romantic....

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
thanks teedee for the brief summary =)

they look lovely

samanta

sarNie Egg
awww...i hope they dont die.....mannn i was really looking forward too this lakorn aswell .. well i gess i hav to see for my self ....ne ways thnx for the summary teedee

calla

sarNie Adult
thanks for post the summary..but i don't wanna read...well, i'll watch and find out myself.....hehe. don't wanna be sad when i haven't watch it yet..... :w000t:

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh my gosh why did i ever read the ending..its gonna be a sad ending..i knew something like that would happen cuz by the sound of the title..but its actually happy/sad ending..i dont want to say cuz i know some people might not want to know..

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
dude, this lakorn is gonna be a tear jerker. i'll prepare myself then.

it's a typical korean drama. someone get's cancer or loses their memory and dies at the end. that's good they both actually get each other and die together instead of leaving one behind.
:wavecry:

i can't wait. :w000t:

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yeh..i forgot this is like a korean story..everytime i read korean stories..the girl end up dying..why is that though..howcome it never have a happy ending..?

navy

sarNie Adult
Oh no....I expect a happy ending.

How come Most of Aom lakorn are sad...Does she fit that kind of sad role or what????

Well, I still want to see it no matter what...

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks to the screencaps. dude how fine could Ken get, so sexy and hot in the rain too.

I can't wait for this one either. Awww. Lord why torture me with two Aom lakorns at the same time. It's like a dream come true, well maybe not really a dream, cause if my dream with bogie was to come true, dude i'll be mrs. bogie already. :wub:

nappi23

sarNie Egg
I just watched the first eppi its so sad. Why the biatch got a put him in jail for. Damn! Is ken gonna seek revenge?

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg nappi23 im just as mad as you are...grr i feel so bad for his son...and aom...they are so close to him....grrr....i hope ken doesnt seek revenge..but than again lakorns these days are all about the revenge the will and the money lolz...but ken is hot...i love it wen he rescued her from those bastards lolz....