Song Rao Nirandon

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
when is the next epi going to come out i really wanna see it... i wonder why they are in the hospital! it;s so cute can't to see this epi.,..... ken is so hot and aom is so adorable and cute... they need more sweet scenes

harman

I really like the one he did with Cherry, OMG it was so SAD at the end that I cried my eyes out. the lakorn remind me of Romeo and Juliet....................... such a sad ending.

love that lakorn it was so sweet and sad. most people might not like that lakorn but I love it.

jai

sarNie Elites
Ken had a lakorn with Cherry??? really.. i know sorry it's off topic...
but in Songraonirondon.. i like how Ken doesnt think it's all Aom's brother's fault bout the whole accident that killed his fiance... plus i hope he finds bout the insider of his computer that gurl who's leaking out all the info... though it's too bad his bestfriends sleepin around with that gurl..

bopha

sarNie Elites
harman said:
I really like the one he did with Cherry, OMG it was so SAD at the end that I cried my eyes out. the lakorn remind me of Romeo and Juliet....................... such a sad ending.

love that lakorn it was so sweet and sad. most people might not like that lakorn but I love it.
[post="37579"][/post]​
hi, do u remember the tilte of that lakorn ???

dreamz

sarNie Egg
After watching episode 6, I've starting to love this lakorn a lot now too! I especially love all the scenes when they were at the hospital. Oh and the scene when Ken was lip singing was very cute and adorable.

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg yea there sooo kute right now! i jus saw epi 7 and 8...too adorable...and wen he played hte guitar and lip sinked to the song it was kute haha...and at the hospital it was kute because ken was there for aom wen she was down n sad...alot of kute scenes between them now i love it haha

japjapmari

sarNie Egg
ken is soo cute and sweet toward aom.that's kind of good that the grandpa and uncle didn't tell anybody about ken's identity.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
japjapmari said:
ken is soo cute and sweet toward aom.that's kind of good that the grandpa and uncle didn't tell anybody about ken's identity.
[post="38927"][/post]​
yep but yanno it'll lead to something more...it's just another climax hehe. the previews look good. aom's getting those really bad migraines and gets sick :(

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay, I spent the entire weekend catching up on this lakorn. I haven't finished watching the first episode until the current ones since it was released. I haven't had time to catch up and plus I was more focus on Aom and Mos' lakorn. Anyhow, I spent about 12 hours on Sunday catching up, and found that this lakorn is great also. It's nothing fluttering like Aom and Mos' lakorn, but the lakorn is great to follow up to see how the truth will unfold between Aom and Ken. I think Mai's character is psycho; then again, what lakorn is she not psycho in? I really like Ken's friend; he's always there to help Ken in whatever he needs. I still can't figure out whether or not the girl he is messing with will end up evil or good. I think at the end she'll probably realize that she has feelings for Ken's friend and will help them unravel the truth about the bad guy intention on the K&K Corporation; these are just my prediction.

I thought the part when Ken was serenading Aom with the song was hilarious. I was awww..how sweet...until Aom went to cut off the radio...LOL...Aom's headaches are getting worse. I'm thinking we will find out her condition soon. Her grandpa and her uncle have already found out Ken's true identity so it's only a matter of time that Aom will find out also. I'm glad that they made Ken's character smart. Smart as in at least when he found out that Aom's family is involved in the car accident that killed his fiance', he didn't go all out and try to take revenge. He was acceptance that there is something fishy about the accident and started to investigate to find out the truth.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
no_identity13 said:
so then...what haappens? why are they in the hospital?
[post="39289"][/post]​

They were in the hospital because Aom fell on top of Ken when she was trying to clean her restaurant sign. She was on a ladder, and the ladder was wobbly, causing her to fall. Luckily for her, Ken was there right on time to catch her from hitting the grown. Too bad for Ken, he got injured also. Ken twisted his neck, while Aom twisted her ankle, causing both of them to end up at the hospital. The part in the hospital, when Aom was crying, telling Ken about her sorrow, then ended up knocking out was too cute. Aom is such a good crier. I ended up crying with her, being the sobbish person I am, but ended up not feeling sad anymore when she started to fall asleep. I thought it was funny when that happened. Anyhow, it was funny when her grandparent came to visit her the next morning, finding Aom on top of Ken. LOL..Her grandpa is a perverted old man...LOL... :w000t:

Bou

sarNie Adult
hi kayla

wow we meet again hahaha...but i agree with u that aom is good at cryin...its so kute tho haha and i thought that part was funny wen she was talkin and cryin and den all of a sudden she fell asleep i was like wth ahhaha but sall gewd and it was os kute wen ken was like puttin the blanket over her and holdin her hand thru out the whole nite hahaha..and yes her grandfather is a perv hahaha..i cant wait for the next episode now haha

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Sweet! Thanks, Root! Ken is so delicious looking in them jeans. He is totally rocking them.

Hiya Bou,

I'm glad to see you in here too. I see that we have the same taste of lakorn. B)

I wonder if the new episode of this lakorn came yet. I need to check.

Bou

sarNie Adult
haha hi kayla

i no we do have the same taste in lakorns...do u watch barb ruk talay fun too?haha becasue thats my other lakorn that im obessessed about haha....but yea i wish the next episode comes out realli realli soon...again although this lakorn is slow...but now im glad ive taken the time to watch it because the truth will be told sooner or later...and omg her migraines are gettin worse..i wish she cud jus stop takin them pills and go get it checked out!im scared for her :(

fan

sarNie Juvenile
to Jai and Bopha

Kane and Cherry Kemupson (sorry i know i butcher the spelling of her last name) have actually done a few lakorns together because they are with the same company Uma although it seems that everyone in that company is currently branching out to other channels and such. three that i can think of right now is Fon Tok Kee Moo Rai (Kane is freakin hot as a psycho) and Cherry plays a prositute i believe but shes really more paired up with Au. another lakorn is Sua Sipet (11 Tigers) (Kane looks unbelievable in a tight police uniform!) and Cherry was pretty much a small character until the end when pretty much every one dies and the only people left are Kane and Cherry. and then there is Plah Gao which is a remake... and the one that i think Harman is talking about.

hope this helps :)

Does anyone know when that episode of The Willy aired??? Kane looks GREAT as always.

i really like this lakorn although the bad people are really getting on my nerves!!

soccerchik

sarNie Elites
i just finished watching the show and aom and ken are just too cute. they even showed some upcoming sweet scenes between them. awwwwwwww, i can't wait to see it! :w000t: