SINGING CONTEST & DUE DATE REMINDER

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMG u sound like a little kid !!!!!! cute ! --- i know i sound like a mad cow hahhahaha ! cool!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
sarN said:
OMG u sound like a little kid !!!!!! cute ! --- i know i sound like a mad cow hahhahaha ! cool!
[post="9474"][/post]​
Thank you ja!
hehe you're rapping right sarn? Oh that reminds me...

Can you and your sister go and re sign up please! I still can't find music stinger clip I guess I'll have to wait for her to upload it again. Hehehe!

Hiatus

Super Momo
sarN said:
[post="9474"][/post]​
LOL :lol: mad cow are cool hahaha they can bust their crazy moves lolz

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
Kkrystal said:
Yeah I would be good to have this contest during the summertime but emember during the summer sarn was up and down. How many time had we change plus most of the members are on vacation or something. Vacation should be vacation...go out travel around. Don't get glue to the internet.

Beside I gave people about 2month notice a head of time. The final clip is not due until Oct 22nd. You still got alot of time left.

kk my singing is posted up.
[post="9395"][/post]​
ok..ic..hehehe...aww...ur voice sounds so cute n nice...sim to Buachompoo Ford...I'll pass u as a Thai singer w/ a little more vocal practice ;) ...n wow...is that China Doll song...so u know Thai?...w/ ur voice I don't have to enter the contest to know the result..no need...u probably beat me way up there..wuahaha..

Fenix

Nang Fah
P Krystal ask her friend to joined to. Her friend sounds like her too. Good luck to those who are in the contest.

yergie

sarNie Egg
okay! i give!!!!
i'm in....
now muddie dont eat me anymore.......
kitkat can sleep now in peace.ekkeke.
(cause i ate her>LOL)

koishii

sarNie Fansubber
yergie said:
okay! i give!!!!
i'm in....
now muddie dont eat me anymore.......
kitkat can sleep now in peace.ekkeke.
(cause i ate her>LOL)
[post="9679"][/post]​
Gave in to the pressure too huh? Poor us, yer... lols :(

S

sunflower

Kkrystal said:
lolz looking at the wall...

the ceiling is pretty today!
[post="9762"][/post]​
WACKO

.... sorry for not really talking last night... i was finishing up sweet 18.... it dragged alittle but i finished it in two nights... i like the part when they woke up from sleeping together.... and he was driving to work... and passed a red light... the cops pulled him over and he was laughing! such and idiot!. :p

ANIWAISE.........HOW MANY PEEPS DO WE HAVE SO FAR FOR THE SINGING CONTEST? THE PRIZE STILL STANDS THE SAME.......... SO LETS GET AT LEAST MORE PEOPLE! :D

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Thanks you my contestee lolz....

Nameless join... join...before I haunt you!

Good thing I'm not in the singing contest eh? Lolz yah I do sound nice. Ahaha... nice enough to listen.

We need more singer. Only have 23 contestant. Yergie didn't sign up yet she will (evil smile), 15 sign up, 7 from the old list that haven't sign up again yet. I took the priviledge to pm them already.

*hint hint* nathalie.

Remember the more contestant the prize money will go up.

S

sunflower

Kkrystal said:
Thanks you my contestee lolz....

Nameless join... join...before I haunt you!

Good thing I'm not in the singing contest eh? Lolz yah I do sound nice. Ahaha... nice enough to listen.

We need more singer. Only have 23 contestant. Yergie didn't sign up yet she will (evil smile), 15 sign up, 7 from the old list that haven't sign up again yet. I took the priviledge to pm them already.
*hint hint* nathalie.

Remember the more contestant the prize money will go up.
[post="10267"][/post]​

you decided to not compete? awg! *head shaking*... sorry... been watching too much korean drama... kinda got their expressions...lol...

now... you gonna have to keep on posting a new song everyday until the contest sign up date is past.... :p

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
wah??? keep posting a song up? lolz and pray tell why do i have to do that?
Lolz at that rate I might as well release an album eh?

I was going to join but lolz its okay I got my bestfriend to compete. *smile*

S

sunflower

Kkrystal said:
wah??? keep posting a song up? lolz and pray tell why do i have to do that?
Lolz at that rate I might as well release an album eh?

I was going to join but lolz its okay I got my bestfriend to compete. *smile*
[post="10285"][/post]​

really? who is that? and it's only fair that you share a song with us everyday until the due date.... we you're the one who wanted to do this in the first place... come on... it's a form of encouragement... first we used money now.... we are using your voice to bribe people...lol :lol:

Fenix

Nang Fah
sunflower said:
really? who is that? and it's only fair that you share a song with us everyday until the due date.... we you're the one who wanted to do this in the first place... come on... it's a form of encouragement... first we used money now.... we are using your voice to bribe people...lol :lol:
[post="10349"][/post]​
If P Krystal shares her song everyday wouldn't she scare the people who want to join? Also her best friend sings a litte better than her.

Muddie Murda

smile...
hahaaha ya'll so funny...

kkrystal stalking/threatening people to sign up! LOL

u know..i HOPE those ppl turn in those clips...if things work out the way they should, this will be the biggest singing contest in Thailand Ent. community (eng only lol) history ever! LOL I think ETA only had like 3-4 or something like that....

are we doing rounds still? 1 round to find top 3...then next round to find the finalist....