SINGING CONTEST & DUE DATE REMINDER

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahahah are you???

Sarn sarn forgot to tell sister to sign up.

unless she no long wants to sign up???

K

KawaiiTennyo

hey so who sang already i only saw two people post up in the buddie media .. i can't make up my mind .. an english song or a thai song .. if thai kkrystal can you get me the instumental for mint- ruk ter tee sood .. hahah what am i talking about i need a mic!! lolz..

S

sunflower

KawaiiTennyo said:
hey so who sang already i only saw two people post up in the buddie media .. i can't make up my mind .. an english song or a thai song .. if thai kkrystal can you get me the instumental for mint- ruk ter tee sood .. hahah what am i talking about i need a mic!! lolz..
[post="16052"][/post]​

wow... can't wait to hear you sing! i wonder what i should do... 'someone' ;) suggested 'mae ai sa ern' and another naung chai ;) suggested ruk mai me kum taub(i think that's the title)...lol

i gotta decide soon.... cuz i'm running out of time!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
KawaiiTennyo said:
[post="16052"][/post]​
Lolz thai kkrystal??? lolz okay I'll go find the vcd and get it for you.

Fenix

Nang Fah
P Jun, you don't have to go looking for the rak ther tee sood music vdo because I already sent kawaii the music vdo.

K

KawaiiTennyo

Fenix said:
P Jun, you don't have to go looking for the rak ther tee sood music vdo because I already sent kawaii the music vdo.
[post="16166"][/post]​
p'chai i need INSTRUMENTAL .. -=) but thanks for the VIDEO!!!

K

KawaiiTennyo

Hiatus said:
mhhhhhhhhhh lol i wanna hear the preggie lady sing x]
[post="16612"][/post]​
i CAN't SING! im only joining for fun .. please dont have high expectations because im not even being modest .. i can't sing!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
you can take their voice off on the vcd/mv kawaii. I have it on the tutorial.
Play it on window media player, on the menu > Play> audio and language> audio track 2 (left channel)

That should take the singers voice out.

K

KawaiiTennyo

Kkrystal said:
you can take their voice off on the vcd/mv kawaii. I have it on the tutorial.
Play it on window media player, on the menu > Play> audio and language> audio track 2 (left channel)

That should take the singers voice out.
[post="17272"][/post]​
i dont have audio 2 i only have audio one and default that's it ..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
KawaiiTennyo said:
i dont have audio 2 i only have audio one and default that's it ..
[post="17812"][/post]​
uh oh...lolz i have that same issue too...

First thing check for updates. Maybe with the updates it'll have it. If it said you have the latest version then you'll have to play with your volume control.

Under volume control it say "balance" pull it to the left and their voice should come off. After ur done recording make sure you pull it back to the middle so you can hear it from both speaker. *scratch head*

Nameless

N i n j a
Hiatus said:
is nameless gonna sing??? muahaha that would be fun to hear LOL
[post="17915"][/post]​
Of course I sing. Although it wouldn't be for the contest. I'd be like the next William Hung on sarNie Idol.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I should had did a reminder to all the contestant but I didn't so its my fault that its late. So i'll do a reminder here.

PLEASE SEND THE ORIGINAL SONG TO ME OR HIATUS THROUGH PM. THE DUE DATE WAS OCT. 1ST. WHICH IS TODAY BUT WE'LL DELAY IT UNTIL NEXT SATURDAY OCT 8TH. NOT LATER PLEASE... THANK YOU!