Silamanee (Compordee)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Random. :lol: I'm very curious why Parote was able to just enter Gnam's lecture in eps 8, was it. Thailand don't have strict university norms? I mean *thinks* that's just quite odd. I guess we can assume they're more friendly and less formal there? blurdge it. -laughs- That scene brought a smile to my face though when the ai jahn mentioned max weber. Ngam's either taking philosophy or sociology.
Ngam's taking Political Science. From the looks of it, the university that Ngam is in, they don't have tough security, seems like anyone can just walk in and walk out. But then this is just a lakorn so anything goes, everyone's nice. Haha.

One thing I find most annoying is the scenes between Si and her friends. A bunch of trash talker. Just because a girl ditch a man doesn't mean she's stuck up, do you date every guy that ask you out? Sheesh. If they want to talk about Ngam why don't they do it infront of her face, cowards. Just cut out their scenes, they're conceited. Sasi's character is put up to be sincere and caring, but I don't really get her. How she said she wish Saengfarng's mother was her real mother and all those tender talks w/ Madam Athiti, yet there wasn't even once in the lakorn that I've heard her call Madam Athiti "Mom." She only calls her aunt. I find her character irritating because she crave for everyone to like her innocence.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Screen caps TIME...

Episode 8 - When Parote is tempted and is lustful. Just look at the expression on Mae Liang's face when she gets rejected because Parote thought of Ngam.

Episode 9 - Parote and Ngam alone at his beach house. Medicine scene and drinking milk scene. It's adorable how they stare at each other and how goofy/playful they were toward each other, just through their eyes.

Episode 10 - Shopping mall scene. I just can't help but laugh at how bold Paul was to grab those lingerie. And for the second set of SC the 'Scarf Moment' I just love how they gaze at each other.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Ngam's taking Political Science. From the looks of it, the university that Ngam is in, they don't have tough security, seems like anyone can just walk in and walk out. But then this is just a lakorn so anything goes, everyone's nice. Haha.
Oh yes, of course. I forgot weber was also a political scientist. ;)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! i'm so behind.. :eek: i haven't watched any of this past week's episode....wow! i've neva juggled 3 lakorns b4...tough job..i wonder how some fans do it <_< ..maybe i'll just wait for SweetKob's subs.... :wub:

but all your talk...eehh...makes me wanna watch it :unsure:

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
OMG! i'm so behind.. :eek: i haven't watched any of this past week's episode....wow! i've neva juggled 3 lakorns b4...tough job..i wonder how some fans do it <_< ..maybe i'll just wait for SweetKob's subs.... :wub:

Well as for me.. I only watch one lakorn right now. But it still takes me a lot of times to catch up even when SweetKob subbed it. I'm still on Episode 3 subbed still which I'm so behind.

Parote is such a dork... I still haven't seen those episodes yet..

nina07

sarNie Adult
I love how Parote is such a dork pr'ek :p I loved how Mae Liang/Ngam was somewhat jealous when he told her he
had his eye on someone else. When it was of course HER. lol :D

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Screen caps TIME...

Episode 8 - When Parote is tempted and is lustful. Just look at the expression on Mae Liang's face when she gets rejected because Parote thought of Ngam.

Episode 9 - Parote and Ngam alone at his beach house. Medicine scene and drinking milk scene. It's adorable how they stare at each other and how goofy/playful they were toward each other, just through their eyes.

Episode 10 - Shopping mall scene. I just can't help but laugh at how bold Paul was to grab those lingerie. And for the second set of SC the 'Scarf Moment' I just love how they gaze at each other.

omg! ngam looks different in these pics. she looks more beautiful than before. i really need to catch up on this lakorn...im still on ep 5

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i also think that mae liang seem jeoulous when parote told her that but she doesn't know that she is jeoulous of herself....

can't wait til this friday for next ep...

fun

Expired Sarnie

Yeah same here, I am waiting for the sub too. But I haven't even caught up yet. Still stuck on episode 2, but I will catch up sooner or later.

I really want to pull off Ngam's hair. lol

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I can't disagree with you guys, you brought up a good points. Ngam is stubborn and a hypocrite. I think her hatred for those who are keeping the Silamanee makes her blind sided. She may claim her actions is just for the sake of the Silamanee, but really her motive is because of spite. She's so proud of her country that she's unable to comprehend another person's culture. No wonder people keep calling her country barbaric and uncivilized. She had gone for education in the country, she should at least have some condolence toward outsiders. For Parote, even if he doesn't agree with Chiangrath's tradition, he doesn't need to talk down on the country and make assumptions about their princess, it's insulting. The only character that is understanding and lovable is...Pipope, the older adoptive brother of the Rachasena household, I love this guy. He just lightens the mood.

As for Ngam and Chalee, she wants to stop the relationship between her and Chalee yet she continue to give him false hopes. And just because you said "I don't love you" Uh-uh it will not make that psycho go away, you just make him worst. Ah. And Chalee throwing tantrums just annoys me, he's a little naive child, it seem he understands a situation but he choose to ignore it, in other words in denial. And Ngam, keeps taking him back...she needs to stop feeling sorry for him. It's over then it's over.

I love the white lie though. Parote is being loose w/ Ngam, he's a gentlemen even though he has such a razor sharp tongue. I'm surprise, Parote didn't have any ill desires when he was alone w/ Ngam. Haha. In most Thai dramas we would assume pra'ek takes the opportunity to uh...you know... :p And the scarf scene is sweet, the way Parote looked at Ngam, he was very sincere and caring. As oppose to the way he looked at Mae Liang, it was all just desire and lust.

Saengfarng need to tone down her pride, she wants to be Ngam Saenluang the normal citizen but her high and might characteristic as the Princess of Chiangrath is still intact. I think the Princess's only weak point is when she meets her mother, it's the only time she drops her tears.

I wonder how Parote is going to love Ngam to the fullest when he promise his mother already that he won't bring in an uncivilized daughter-in-law or a Chiangrath daughter-in-law. Hmm....between his lover and his mother.
Screen caps TIME...

I like her, but I really can only take so much of her attitude. I love that she's proud of her background and I understand that the show is premised on peoples' misconceived perceptions and prejudices, but sometimes it goes a little far. His mother is another character like that, where she's got this superiority complex that makes you wonder if she's actually insane!

Nam's had some wonderful scenes with Pharote. And although I wasn't too sure about how well Kob & Paul's chemistry would work out, they've done a good job so far, particularly with the scarf scene. They are really cute together.

Overall, I like this lakorn and it's been the only thing holding my attention since Badarn Jai in the summer. I haven't been able to get into Jai Rao although I was looking forward to it and wishy has done such good work with the subs.

Anybody know when this is supposed to end?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It should end in the next two-three week if nothing changes.=. This week episode 11,12, 13. Second week...14, 15, 16. Third week...17 (end).

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I have to say, ratings surely doesn't say much about this lakorn at all. If just based on ratings, this lakorn would be horrible which in reality, it's a really good lakorn. Paul and Kob were already excellent in Sapai Tornado, another one of my favorites. ^_^

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Some of the lakorns that not even good got high rating like lakorns that air evening. That tell you already that rating can't be trusted

But I'm glad Khun Dang extend this lakorn despite whether the rating is high or low.. she probably has confident in Kob and Paul just like Sapai Tornado which was a hit!!

dreamer86

sarNie Egg
Man... It make me want to watch this lakorn from all the posts. But I'm waiting until it end, then watch it. Only couple more week. yay!!!

maijune

SarNie Adult
parote is so fall for ngam and seems heart broken because he thought that he and her will never be toghether because of their class....that she is poor....