Silamanee (Compordee)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
how's the lakorn looking? aww i'll have to wait for the subs....Jai Rao is killing me w/ it's sad scenes...i need time to recover *tears*..hopefullie funnie Parote can help me...
the lakorn's going great. parote's already been slapped by ngak twice already....lol n they werent jsut regular slaps..they were angry slaps with a lot of force in them...

i cant wait for the next ep. parote's kinda fallin for ngam..

but hey, wat did parote tell mae liang that made mae liang angry? cuz i remember in the previous ep, parote comes to mae liang's store and talks to her...n mae liang ends up being kinda shocked and angry about wat he said....

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I feel the same way too. The second lead scene's need to tone down. First it was cute but now it's annoying and repetitive. Their childish behavior exceeds it's limit and they act like they are the center of the world and should be given attention. Maybe it's just me who's narrow-minded, each time it comes to Sasi and Chalee's scenes I just see baby crying in a cradel "Wah...wah..." Argh. Always whining. Someone needs to stick a pacifier in their mouths.

I dislike how channel 7, to me, always takes the advantage of using their main leads to promote the minor cast. For this lakorn, they're especially trying to promote Pulpat (the guy that plays Chalee), most news clip of Silamanee feature Pulpat, where's our leading guy? But then from the very beginning of the lakorn (the opening ceremony) P'Thong the director already showed signs that he favored Puplat. He seemed overly confident about him. I haven't seen yet what the fuss is about, cause Pulpat is okay, I'm not amazed about his performance though.
Not just you ja.That how I feel....This is one of the lakorns where the 2nd leads can be so annoying. They kind of ruined it for me. Nway, so they both going to be engaging? how come I don't remember that in the old one?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
the mom deserves everything thats happening to her. she abandoned ngam when she was a baby...and when ngam needed her most, she wasn't there for ngam, so i dont blame ngam for not wanting her mom at all.

cecilia

Staff member
^i agree on that .. it was her that didn't try to work out things, she took the easy way out b/c of her pride, then so be it .. good that she have to suffer like that .. ^^

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
wait, im confused...why did sasi come to ngam's dressing room to ask for the hair pin?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
im confused...lol wat was ngam and sasi talking about in the hospital? i know that ngam was saying that chalee is a good guy, but then i didnt understand ne more. someone tell me please.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
the mom deserves everything thats happening to her. she abandoned ngam when she was a baby...and when ngam needed her most, she wasn't there for ngam, so i dont blame ngam for not wanting her mom at all.
As much as I want Ngam to forgive her mother, I understand that her situation wouldn't be easy for anyone to handle. Her mother does deserve some of what she's getting, but sometimes Ngam can be a little harsh.

Tomorrow looks exciting.
Chalee & Sid get engaged?
That really came out of left field, but hey...I'm all for anything that will resolve their story and put more of the focus on Ngam & Parote.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
im confused...lol wat was ngam and sasi talking about in the hospital? i know that ngam was saying that chalee is a good guy, but then i didnt understand ne more. someone tell me please.
Ngam say that Chalee is the best friend she had ever had, that is why he deserve a good person like sasi, and ask sasi to promise that she will take good care of him. sasi was telling her about how much it hurt to be an outsde person who see the guy she love get hurt. sasi told ngarm that she thought that ngarm was a bad person but after that talk they have at the hostipal she have to start jugding her over. hope this help because i don't have time to put in more detail.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Ngam say that Chalee is the best friend she had ever had, that is why he deserve a good person like sasi, and ask sasi to promise that she will take good care of him. sasi was telling her about how much it hurt to be an outsde person who see the guy she love get hurt. sasi told ngarm that she thought that ngarm was a bad person but after that talk they have at the hostipal she have to start jugding her over. hope this help because i don't have time to put in more detail.
lol..yea i just wanted to kno wat sasi said to ngam cuz i couldnt really pick up wat she said...but i guess after this, chalee started liking sasi.

however, wat happened in ep 12, where sasi is behind parote and ngam. wat were parote and ngam talkin about?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I thought Ngam did finish saying that line, but then I just skim through it this morning and haven't watch the whole episode 12 yet.

As for Chalee and Sasi...the big "E." That did happen in the old version. However the way it unfolded in this was was quick. But I like it, because w/ their relationship cleared. We can finally focus on Parote and Ngam's love!

Concerning Parote...Yes, Ngam was dress in the thai traditional clothing and talk the Northern Dialect just like Mae Liang and he carried her just like he did to Mae Liang near the river, YET...did he not see any resemblance or feel anything eerie about that? I wonder if it is love that has blinded him? And I wonder if he forgot about Mae Liang already.

And...Ngam's mother. I do agree that she deserve that Ngam is disowning her. She wouldn't even go back to Chiangrath to meet Saengfarng, her own child! I know she said she would never go back there again, but why couldn't she forget those words for her daughter sake. Disowning Chiangrath was like disowning her own child, no wonder Karma strike her. When Saengfarng was in school, Saengfarng had to be the one who visit her. She was so focus on her new life then (I didn't see that she would sacrifice anything for Saengfarng) and now all of a sudden she wants to get into Saengfarng's life and wants the child to adapt to her, it is not as easy as she thinks (especially when she thinks "I'm your mother" so you should forgive me).

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I thought Ngam did finish saying that line, but then I just skim through it this morning and haven't watch the whole episode 12 yet.

As for Chalee and Sasi...the big "E." That did happen in the old version. However the way it unfolded in this was was quick. But I like it, because w/ their relationship cleared. We can finally focus on Parote and Ngam's love!

Concerning Parote...Yes, Ngam was dress in the thai traditional clothing and talk the Northern Dialect just like Mae Liang and he carried her just like he did to Mae Liang near the river, YET...did he not see any resemblance or feel anything eerie about that? I wonder if it is love that has blinded him? And I wonder if he forgot about Mae Liang already.

And...Ngam's mother. I do agree that she deserve that Ngam is disowning her. She wouldn't even go back to Chiangrath to meet Saengfarng, her own child! I know she said she would never go back there again, but why couldn't she forget those words for her daughter sake. Disowning Chiangrath was like disowning her own child, no wonder Karma strike her. When Saengfarng was in school, Saengfarng had to be the one who visit her. She was so focus on her new life then (I didn't see that she would sacrifice anything for Saengfarng) and now all of a sudden she wants to get into Saengfarng's life and wants the child to adapt to her, it is not as easy as she thinks (especially when she thinks "I'm your mother" so you should forgive me).
yea ngam said that she loved chalee, and when parote heard that he felt rejected, so he left right away..so he missed out on the rest of the things ngam said to chalee.

about her mom, i would do exactly the same thing ngam is doing, cuz when ngam needed her, she wasn't there for ngam, but now ngam doesnt need her, she wants to come into ngams life and try to be the mother she never was....yea, thats not gonna happen.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
We only have a few more episodes left and I'm just anxious to see how Ngam & Parote's relationship will play out. On one side you've got Khun Samerjai trying to get him to marry this new chick and you've got Parote coming to terms with his feelings for Ngam. And we still have to solve this whole Silamanee fiasco where Parote finds out that Ngam's been playing a game with him as Mae Liang, Ngam & as Princess Saengfarng.

I just want Parote & Ngam to have more cute scenes together. :D :D