Silamanee (Compordee)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im waiting for sweetkob for subs.. im enjoying this lakorn alot.. kob.. she is one beautiful lady.. she shines.. n the storyline is so good.. sadly i naver seen the original one b4.. whooo.. reading n seeing the sc.. i wanna watch the rest but.. imma be patient n wait hehe even though its tempting.. lol..

onahc

sarNie Elites
don't be sad that you didn't watch the original because you didn't miss anything. the performances in that one was forgettable and the singer sank that played chalie was horrible, his voice was so weak. this version is 10 times better.

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
don't be sad that you didn't watch the original because you didn't miss anything. the performances in that one was forgettable and the singer sank that played chalie was horrible, his voice was so weak. this version is 10 times better.
You know what - you are right. The acting in this version is better. But who could forget Tik Chiro as Saibordee in the first version? I seriously think he was the star of the lakorn! or atleast that is all I remember from that version.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
You know what - you are right. The acting in this version is better. But who could forget Tik Chiro as Saibordee in the first version? I seriously think he was the star of the lakorn! or atleast that is all I remember from that version.
Is Saibordee ngarm's brother?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Parote's making Ngam play his plan out. His white lie is to make it appear as though he and Ngam are dating so Chalee can forget Ngam and move on.

You know. Chalee's a J@ck@$$. Remember back in the episodes, he was comparing Ngam to a flower and said he would only remember when the flower bloom the fullest and not when he wither or any other phases. Chalee isn't a man because he forget his words. But then, he was never a man in my eyes, just a boy.

cecilia

Staff member
^he's a boy to me too ..
i mean, he play mood tantrum like a kid.
if someone refuse, he rebuttal back --- he can't take no for an answer.
if someone look down on him, he'll hurt himself --- craving for attention.

anyway, the white lie is getting on my nerve b/c ngam 'actually' went along with it.
she could at least, deny it and move on from there without having to lie to Chalee, just distant herself from him.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Chalee and Sasi need to grow up. Their families and friends baby them too much. I'm tired of those two. I wish they focus more on the leading roles. Not enough sweet scenes so far. Wish to see more.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I feel the same way too. The second lead scene's need to tone down. First it was cute but now it's annoying and repetitive. Their childish behavior exceeds it's limit and they act like they are the center of the world and should be given attention. Maybe it's just me who's narrow-minded, each time it comes to Sasi and Chalee's scenes I just see baby crying in a cradel "Wah...wah..." Argh. Always whining. Someone needs to stick a pacifier in their mouths.

I dislike how channel 7, to me, always takes the advantage of using their main leads to promote the minor cast. For this lakorn, they're especially trying to promote Pulpat (the guy that plays Chalee), most news clip of Silamanee feature Pulpat, where's our leading guy? But then from the very beginning of the lakorn (the opening ceremony) P'Thong the director already showed signs that he favored Puplat. He seemed overly confident about him. I haven't seen yet what the fuss is about, cause Pulpat is okay, I'm not amazed about his performance though.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
hahaha...i remember watching the old version w/my mom...i hated the 2nd lead...chalee was tooo crazy 4 me...but the old Sasi i don';t remember her being that annoying...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
how's the lakorn looking? aww i'll have to wait for the subs....Jai Rao is killing me w/ it's sad scenes...i need time to recover *tears*..hopefullie funnie Parote can help me...