Silamanee (Compordee)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..u've never seen meua dok rak ban?? really?? it had Aff, Mart, Ploy, and Chai..overall it was an okay lakorn...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmtTXtuVvAg

but yea...silamanee lured me into the lakorn more than Jai Rao did...lol srry..Aff looks good too, but Aff's look in JR isn't as alluring as Kob's in silamanee...lol i go back to JR from time to time tho, jus not as much...lol
ah..tat's why i've neva heard of it..Mart is in tat lakorn -_- lol

i like both lakorns...but jai rao a bit more cuz i like Ken a lot more than Paul...lol...plus i'm a total sucker for sad love stories tat begins back w/ childhood...i like Silamanee too...but tat Chalee brother is beginning to reallie piss me off..and Paul too..falling for someone who looks like ur Bro.'s GF..tat's a bit on the yuckie side...lol...well see u from time to time in tat thread then :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hopefully the booth will be in the same area.. it'll be cool if we all met up lol.. but yup.. my money is gonna dissapear fast though.. black friday omg.. lol..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ah reallie...take some pichas for us then u girlies...hope u girlies have fun...gosh i want to visit seattle so bad...do either one of u live in seattle...

i remember a couple of years back w/ the hmoob_movieoholic forum we planned a whole meeting date and we were planning on making t-shirts and wearing them so we can identify each other...but then..i dunno..*tears*

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
ah reallie...take some pichas for us then u girlies...hope u girlies have fun...gosh i want to visit seattle so bad...do either one of u live in seattle...

i remember a couple of years back w/ the hmoob_movieoholic forum we planned a whole meeting date and we were planning on making t-shirts and wearing them so we can identify each other...but then..i dunno..*tears*
she live in portland but i do live in seattle

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
ah..tat's why i've neva heard of it..Mart is in tat lakorn -_- lol

i like both lakorns...but jai rao a bit more cuz i like Ken a lot more than Paul...lol...plus i'm a total sucker for sad love stories tat begins back w/ childhood...i like Silamanee too...but tat Chalee brother is beginning to reallie piss me off..and Paul too..falling for someone who looks like ur Bro.'s GF..tat's a bit on the yuckie side...lol...well see u from time to time in tat thread then :p
lol..i can care less about paul and the chalee guy..lol i like the storyline and i like Ngam, Jao Ying SaengFaang, and Mae Liang...lol rite there u have three beautiful n'eks and n'rais in the lakorn...lol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult

watever happened to that forum? i really liked it a lot.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
hey girls! since im the only guy in here..lol

i loved the theme song sooooo much, i made me a ringtone for it..lol

if ya want it, here it is: SILAMANEE RINGTONE (OH LA NER)

it's just the OOOOO LA NER OOO LA NER part cuz thats the part i like the most...lol but if yall would like me to make yall a different ringtone then jus tell me n i'll try to make it.

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
so what have i missed so far...what has happen in the two days i was away giving birth to my daughter...i left off on friday eps..haven't catch up yet..anything interesting happen..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
So I guess this won't be Kob's last lakorn? Cuz I read at dirtii laundry that she's doing Kom Faek II with Noon...that should be interesting...

No offense, I was excited about this when I heard about it, but after watching it, for some reason, it's not that interesting...I agree with Kashie, I like the JR storyline better, as frustrated as I am with Ken's character, Ken is my top actor, I'll watch whatever he does, and he does it so well

Not that Kob and Paul aren't great...it's weird, I try to watch and get as excited as everyone is about it, but I can't...I guess it goes both ways for JR too...It is like SB and JLR...just different tastes I guess...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
So I guess this won't be Kob's last lakorn? Cuz I read at dirtii laundry that she's doing Kom Faek II with Noon...that should be interesting...

No offense, I was excited about this when I heard about it, but after watching it, for some reason, it's not that interesting...I agree with Kashie, I like the JR storyline better, as frustrated as I am with Ken's character, Ken is my top actor, I'll watch whatever he does, and he does it so well

Not that Kob and Paul aren't great...it's weird, I try to watch and get as excited as everyone is about it, but I can't...I guess it goes both ways for JR too...It is like SB and JLR...just different tastes I guess...
lol...i like both Silamanee and Jai Rao, but for some reason JR was awesome at the beginning, but it's kinda stoic rite now...nothing interesting. cuz he's doing a whole buncha of stupid and immature things to aff..at least give her some real action like aum did at least! omg! lol...aff is the best thing in JR, but aff isnt getting ne thing out of ken....lol i'll wait until she gets more action and affection from ken first, and then i'll decide to switch back...

but silamanee is awesome from the start. instead of the guys giving kob action, gives the she actions and lays down what and how she's gonna handle the guys...lol i like that.

lol...i liked JLR and SB but i like SB waaaaay more becuz SB had a good n'ek, n'rai, p'eks triangle whereas JLR was kinda lame cuz Joy was NOT a good n'rai..she's a great actress, but her character sucked and didnt do much to effect the n'ek and p'ek.

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
lol..u've never seen meua dok rak ban?? really?? it had Aff, Mart, Ploy, and Chai..overall it was an okay lakorn...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmtTXtuVvAg

but yea...silamanee lured me into the lakorn more than Jai Rao did...lol srry..Aff looks good too, but Aff's look in JR isn't as alluring as Kob's in silamanee...lol i go back to JR from time to time tho, jus not as much...lol
Me to, I check JR off and on, I like silamanee more... Kob is so pretty in this lakon...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kob is beautiful in Silamanee, but I'm not really into the lakorn. At least not yet.

vanncha

sarNie Egg
I'm not sure on the language. It's only known to me as the Northern Thai Dialect. I'm guessing a mixture of Lao/Thai influence.

I heard there will be 14 episodes from one of the fans who talked to 'Glom' who plays Prince Saibordee. On another news article it stated there will be 16 episodes. It's still unconfirmed.

About the hands scenes, it's always Parote (Paul) who makes the first advance. He's sneaky.
Only 14 or 16 episodes? I'm very disappointed. Hope it is not true.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
OMG This lakorn is so old I can't belive they remade this.
My mom has the Older verison when Ann Siram(I think i spelled it right) played in!
But this version looks interesting!

skies

sarNie Adult
hoohoo!
i'm liking this lakorn a lot...love the storyline...for some reason at first i was like "ehhh, whateverrr" but now it's like i can't wait for the subs..
as for jai rao...i was excited, but for some reason i lost interest...maybe i'll catch up later...
but yes, i wonder how the princess feels about playing all those roles...mei liang, ngam and saefarng...major headache and confusion...lol

Rakniran

Kob is pretty,but for some weird reason is not getting my attention.
Then again I'm only on episode 4.
I was interested ep.1-2 then when it got to 3-4 errrrrrr starting to fade away.
hopefully 5-rest will get my attention again.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Only 14 or 16 episodes? I'm very disappointed. Hope it is not true.
From matichon news. It stated Silamanee will have 17 episodes.

----------------------------------------------------------

Episode 8, today's episode. Mae Liang is unsure of Parote now. He was leaning in to kiss her and all of a sudden Ngam's image pop in his mind. Haha. So he pulled back. Today's episode was sad also because Ngam won't accept or give her mother a second chance to redeem herself. Ngam has abandonment issues. Parote has fallen for Ngam, but he's trying hard to sway his feelings since she's his brother's GF. Yay! Ngam's going to break it off w/ Chalee in episode 9! He's like a lost puppy now.

In the opening ceremony two new cast were feature:

Prince Gawin (Prince Saibordee's friend, who likes Princess Saengfarng):

Forgot her character name but she'll be playing a girl that Parote's mother wants as a daughter-in-law. Maybe na'rai.