Shinhwa

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
aZn_FrEaK said:
November 5, 2005

Shinhwa: No Breakup No Matter What -- DJ King

Shinhwa declared that the group would stay intact even if one or two members start military service next year. The group got together for the first time in nearly five months on November 4 at Seoul's Olympic Park to judge a special event organized by MNET called "Let's CokePlay Battle Shinhwa." After the event they held a brief fan meeting in front of the 1,000 fans present. This was their first official appearance since a concert in June.

With GOD announcing their breakup last month due to members going to military service, rumors started surfacing around Shinhwa as all six members are still required to serve. "It looks like one or two members will start military service next year," said Kim Dong Wan. "Even if that happens, the name Shinhwa will never cease. We'll always stay together," he said to thunderous applause and hundreds of orange balloon waving fans. Kim Dong Wan also pleaded to fans to support the group even if they aren't able to release albums.

Shinhwa's Eric and Andy both gave up their U.S. residence status and will serve in the Korean army. All male Korean citizens are required by law to complete a two year military service. Eric, Lee Minwoo and Kim Dong Wan as the oldest members are expected to go first as early as late next year or in early 2007. The Shinhwa members who are currently doing separate activities are scheduled to release their 8th album early next year.

"Let's CokePlay Battle Shinhwa" was a special program sponsored by Good Entertainment, MNET and Coca-Cola to pick the "next Shinhwa." The finals of the contest were held on November 4 where the Shinhwa members themselves selected six young men out of a group of 12 finalists to be the next Shinhwa. The celebrity judges chose the six on their singing and dancing skills. The six winners Park Ji Woon (18), Jung Hyung Rok (16), Won Seung Jae (18), Kim Jang Hyun (20), Jin Tae Hwa (17), Shin Ki Hyun (18) will immediately undergo training and debut as a new group next year through Good Enterainmnet. The 8 month long audition which started in March had whittled down to twelve finalists out of an initial pool of 1,800 applicants. Two of the finalists who didn't make it also were selected to contracts with Good Entertainment.

credits: soild07
[post="40448"][/post]​
wow that would be cool that no matter what they're not going to break up...because they're my fav. Korean Gruop Singer...

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
Keomany said:
anyone know where i could d.l their song....or the site
[post="41204"][/post]​

you can try www.goodenter.com that is like the only one I got
i got some that is hye sung because he is my fav if you want it i'll give it to u...

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
The guy JunJin is cute. But I like him with darker llonnger hair like the one he have in 9 Fox Taill.. I think he look alot better like that.. Heheheheh

kitkat

sarNie Elites
omg i just started to get know koreans.. this band is definitely hottest guys ever especially eric mun! :w000t: omg he's soooo cute! :wub:

i wonder can anyone upload all of their albums, music videos, and performances???

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^I know! I just became a fan of theirs not too long ago also...it must've been from watching all those older episodes of X-man and Love Letter, lol. They are a group of the cutest dorks ever! As for their mvs, albums, etc..check out the site that mrs.junjin4ever gave up above. That site has TONS of kpop stuff. I can't wait for their new album to come out!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
JaM said:
^I know! I just became a fan of theirs not too long ago also...it must've been from watching all those older episodes of X-man and Love Letter, lol. They are a group of the cutest dorks ever! As for their mvs, albums, etc..check out the site that mrs.junjin4ever gave up above. That site has TONS of kpop stuff. I can't wait for their new album to come out!
[post="77580"][/post]​
i registered it and how long is it take to get an email from there? since i need a password to get in. i just can't wait at all. :w000t:

--EDITED--

i just noticed that when i got in shinhwa sarang forum... there's a lot of videos but there's not much attention on eric mun. :eek: :( the major attention went to junjin, min woo, and dong wan. but after i saw a couple of episodes from love letter and x-man, its attention goes to my babe eric. :wub: :p

mrs.junjin4ever

sarNie Egg
has anyone seen junjin's new commerical and also he has a new banjun that's out last sunday and i'm waiting for the one for this sunday. Also if anyone wants to ask me to upload shinhwa stuff i have alot. i have over 50 cds of shinhwa stuff and some eposide that minwoo has acted in nonstop5.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
OMG it be great if people can upload some old Shinhwa stuff.. it so HARD to find.. anyone have the special wedding eps. Shinhwa did on the old game show "beautiful sunday" aka "good match"? Its hard to find..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thoyting said:
OMG it be great if people can upload some old Shinhwa stuff.. it so HARD to find.. anyone have the special wedding eps. Shinhwa did on the old game show "beautiful sunday" aka "good match"? Its hard to find..
[post="104984"][/post]​
SHCJ's CB has it.. i think but it's restricted to super members now... -_- that CB has a ton ton ton of shinhwa stuff........... what does it look like? i'm not good with name of show... wedding? mmm... sound familiar.. i think i have it but i need to know the details...

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Cat.. yeah I know the SHCJ clubbox have it but I dont have access.. mang I wish I was a super member.. but I dont really go talk on their much.. ahahlol.. I hardly have time to chat here.. but I do cause it fun talking to u guys...

It was a Shinhwa Beautiful Sunday special I think.. I know they have it on youtube.. I'll check for you.. but it was when the girls were wearing the wedding dress and the Shinhwa guys were in black suits.. one of the babyvox girl were on there two.. It was EunJin on there.. she pair up with Minwoo in that eps.

I'm not sure how else to explain I think I would have to find the clip for you on youtube.. but to lazy at the moment ahhalOL.. find for you in a bit ahahlol.. or when I have the time.. THANK YOU THOUGH!!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^oooh! i think i have it but i only have part two... i kept asking at shcj to reupload part one and they seem don't want to... -_- man this chick could break all of the bricks! :shock: i forgot who she is... you can see junjin was like :shocked:

i think i have it in LQ... i will ask them later for HQ since i'm d/ling HQ LL eppies at the moment...