Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know >.O that's super sad... urgh all because of those two dumb whores! Well it's partially Teenai's fault cause things wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't such a jerk ...

Link

*The Almost R Scene -.-"

Linl

*Caps For Episode 07 Preview for those who don't understand thai ^__-"

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ thank you thank you thank you soooooo much...i've only watched part of ep. 6 so far...i love it....the tent part is sooo cute. and they both were wearing white when it was raining lol....

OMG win is going to attempt to 'R' dream.....i don't want to be mean but i think that she kind of deserves it...dream and nai always think that da and win have something going on between them even though they are just good friends...it's not like nai and those two whores....LOL

WHY WHY WHY....they are killing me so badly..i have to wait until friday to watch the next episode... *CRY* it looks so frickin awesome...so much drama..but yeah ch 3 shows parts that might not be in the next ep. but the one after that....

WIN & DREAM (AON & NOON) FOREVER

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
dis lakorn kept me up all night...i just love noon s....

she so funny n beautiful....can't wait for the next eps....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
watching more of today's episodes...puran is hilarious....

i love the piggy back...win had to carry her...what a strong man :D
omg win wasn't even with da the whole day...can't a hug mean comfort grrrr but i got to say...aon wearing that half-unbutton shirt... :drool: D.I.S.T.R.A.C.T.I.O.N
gosh nai is soo ugh...i don't get how he can get jealous at da, when he's with those two girls
gasp that's so sad...dream was outside and saw win and da together :(

but i have to say it again...noon and aon is sooo awesome....can't wait for the next episode...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my goodness i'm only on eps 2 lol i'm almost done though. dat was cute when aon was kissing noon. he kept kissing her cheeks lol they're real cute together but his hair is a lil long and it's kinda bothering me lol

shachibasha

psychotic
omg thats so sad anai giving the divorce papers...i thought he said htat he loves daru and that he never wants to break his family or comthing like that ...:[

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ yeah i know...but in the preview..there was a scroll and a box with a ring...and da closes the box (a second shot at their marriage)..meaning that she chooses the scroll (which is the divorce papers)...maybe, i don't really know...that's what i'm guessing....but as a birthday gift...that's brutal...

for the next episode...i don't know if i'll be sad because of da or happy because of dream and win...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm like obsessing with this lakorn at the moment...aon and noon have been on my mind the whole day...and so i made this for today's episode..it's a so-so one..but i thought that this was a really cute scene in the lakorn..

^ wish someone would carry me *sigh*

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-.-" The thing about the gift is I think Da choose the divorce papers but Noon refuse to let her sign them.. at least that's what it says in the synopsis. Link. I can't wait to see the episode with Da in the Beauty Pageant ^__-" She's going to look drop dead gorgeous! Urgh and it wouldn't exactly be a "2nd chance" if she picked the ring because I believe Da gave him more than a 2nd chance ... -.-"

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
just read the whole synopsis..thanks for translating it...i'm sooo excited now...i can't wait for the pageant either...even if she didn't put on make-up..she can beat those two girls without a doubt^^ i just wish that tomorrow was friday already.....i want to see the next episode so badly

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg i know im so anticipating next week's episode.. i m so glad that this lakorn air on weekends though .. we get to catch 3 episodes ^___-" LOL ... but then again they probably shorten it and 3 episodes together equal's to two who knows lol but i so can't wait til next week! LOL rawr can't wait til Boy starts behaving like he actually love's his wife.. pft.. those 2 girls compared to Daru omg haha.. Peemai is cute and all but I have to say she's nothing compared to Tik... and That other chick that plays Nalinee dude she can't even beat Peemai let alone beat Tik lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Omg i know im so anticipating next week's episode.. i m so glad that this lakorn air on weekends though .. we get to catch 3 episodes ^___-" LOL ... but then again they probably shorten it and 3 episodes together equal's to two who knows lol but i so can't wait til next week! LOL rawr can't wait til Boy starts behaving like he actually love's his wife.. pft.. those 2 girls compared to Daru omg haha.. Peemai is cute and all but I have to say she's nothing compared to Tik... and That other chick that plays Nalinee dude she can't even beat Peemai let alone beat Tik lol
i agree...but nalinee is the smarter one of the two....she's more cunning than peemai too....if i was da, i would take down those two with my fists..but she has more class than me, so she wouldn't do that :D

you know what's funny....in the beginning win (aon) is a marketing manager of USA food company..but after that, i don't see him work at all LOL..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh there was one episode where Da asked him about work and how is he going to work oh yeah if he goes back to the plantation with them and I think he told her that he quit because he does the same thing for USA Food Corp that he could do for Chom Tawan Plantation Company that Teenai runs -.-" So he's unemployed. LOL

jakjann

Jakjann
Aon his smile is so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

i can not wait to see mex episode T.T

i still not understand what is a true reason from Win why he want to marry Dream, it is because of he fall in love in she or ´he want to close with Daru and want she back??? o.o

but i like this drama very much after KLP
this drama has very many sweet scene between Noon and Aon and i like it hihihi^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i think because he and da are really good friends, he wants to help her out...and so he marries dream so he can be close by in order to help da because she needs a friend when her husband is cheating on her and there's no one to turn too, since dream is nai's sister and all...so he wants to watch over da as a friend...hmm but i think he had feelings for dream in the beginning when he took pictures of her...i

t's like my fifth time watching these first few episodes and i can't get enough lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i know and she called herself more beautiful than peemai lol but peemai aint a natural beauty so i dunno lol she's cute but she need braces real bad