Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I know Dia! ^___-" I caught up right away too.. I was like mannn.. cause when i started watching it was only air up to episode 03 I was all thinking there were lots of episode

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol for real i thought bout how many eps i had to catch up to but it was easy cause ish just so sanook lol

tina u can call me pich or petch. when u say dia i think of diana dat chinese/thai girl lol

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
i think because he and da are really good friends, he wants to help her out...and so he marries dream so he can be close by in order to help da because she needs a friend when her husband is cheating on her and there's no one to turn too, since dream is nai's sister and all...so he wants to watch over da as a friend...hmm but i think he had feelings for dream in the beginning when he took pictures of her...
And another reason - I don't know whether he was jesting or he was really serious about it. Win once told Dream that he's marrying her because he wanted someone to help him to take care of Boong-gie. (I think he's quite serious about it since the Grandpa monk at the temple was dying).

Btw - I love the pairing of Aon and Noon. They're great together! I've only watched Episode 3 so far ... can't wait for wishboniko to upload the rest :wub: Love Boy & Tik too ... and Boong-gie & Jean also ... hehe

P/S : RR - may I use your SRCYO siggies ? I hope to see more! ;)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so how many episodes already??
there's been 6 episodes...

And another reason - I don't know whether he was jesting or he was really serious about it. Win once told Dream that he's marrying her because he wanted someone to help him to take care of Boong-gie. (I think he's quite serious about it since the Grandpa monk at the temple was dying).

Btw - I love the pairing of Aon and Noon. They're great together! I've only watched Episode 3 so far ... can't wait for wishboniko to upload the rest :wub: Love Boy & Tik too ... and Boong-gie & Jean also ... hehe

P/S : RR - may I use your SRCYO siggies ? I hope to see more! ;)
yeah i think so too...he wants to take care of boong-gie and give him a loving home..

of course you can use them..i'm glad that you like them too :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Boonggie is so annoying yet adorable and funny. He wanted Aon to adopt him lmao. And I love jho

Aod is so damn funny, his drawing of Aon is such a disaster. lol

Taeng is so fuuny. She eavesdrop on Nai on the phone everyday and knows where all the girls live.

Jean is so freaking adorable!!!

OMG there are so many funny people in this drama.

I was laughing at Aon when he was singing at the hotel. Can this lakorn get any funnier.

My favorite line from episode 2, I'm sorry, I forgot to open my palm. LMAO Dream sure knocked the hell out of Cindy.

Nai truly loves Da but he has a sex addiction. I feel so sorry for Da. =(

This is truly my new obsession!!! I don't have the JR fever anymore but I still love JR.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i never had jr fever but ahhhhh dis lakorn is sooo CUTE. erybody so damn hilarious lol ott's such a dumbass hahahaha

fun

Expired Sarnie
i never had jr fever but ahhhhh dis lakorn is sooo CUTE. erybody so damn hilarious lol ott's such a dumbass hahahaha
I just love it when Dream and Win bicker at each other. So damn hilarious. She was going to cut off his thing. LMAO I will be starting episode 3 soon. Thanks Wishy for the fantastic English sub!!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I just love it when Dream and Win bicker at each other. So damn hilarious. She was going to cut off his thing. LMAO I will be starting episode 3 soon. Thanks Wishy for the fantastic English sub!!!
lmao did u get to da part when she asked her brother "are u scared dat u'll become handicapped? is dat y u have to use it all da time?" lol i forgot what eps dat was in

emo

sarNie Hatchling
lmao did u get to da part when she asked her brother "are u scared dat u'll become handicapped? is dat y u have to use it all da time?" lol i forgot what eps dat was in
:loool: i did not get it at first and i had to reread it the second time.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was laughing so hard when I saw that. I was like damn she has a sharp mouth.

LOL dat girl got mouth lol
I know. I was like damn girl calm done. When Witawin kissed her, it wasn't even by her mouth. She hella kicked his ass when she pushed him down the stairs.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Not a lot of people spamming in here. This is such a hilarious lakorn. With all the stress of final exams, this lakorn is very helpful!!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i liked da part when win went to see run and then dream came running after him like a jealous wife LMAO dat was FUNNY dat was in eps 6. u'll love dat lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^____^ ahh tmr is wed.. then thurs then FRIDAY! LOL I can't wait dude... man I am already having fanfic visions in my head for this lakorn which is bad because i haven't finished my other 2