Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
tina, my love!!! everytime i read your comment, everytime i want to see this lakorn!!! so bad, now i need to dl all the parts since the beginning.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
jakjaan: Yeah The real reason that he married Dream is because what RR said that he wants to help Da's marriage by joining the family, but at the same time I think he sort of liked Dream lol. He married Da because if he were in the family he would be close to Da and able to console her and help her husband realize how great of a wife that Da is

RR: you're rewatching it too?! LOL I have been also lmao

Diamend: -.-" For reals that chick got on my nerves since Yuttakarn Hark Karn Thong lmao. Peemai isn't a natural beauty but I'll give her props because she's a cutie... if only she didn't wear overboard make up and dress so tacky. she would be much more cuter lol.. I liked her in Hua Jai Sila.. now that is the Peemai I want to see ^__-" She wasn't bad looking in Sao Puen Jao Sanae also lol

Jenna: baby! you so need to watch this one it is totally cute! You'll definitely enjoy it. There are so much cute scenes between the nang ek and pra'ek and there is no useless arguing all the time about stuff ugh.. like they argue but Aon always lighten up their argument with a joke or something lol .. and it makes it funny the only time there was a harsh argument was when he almost R her in episode 06 -.-" LOL it's so funny because the couple totally reminds me of my husband and I .. Aon is always so affectionate towards Noon and she's always trying to push him away.. lol same with my hubby he's always trying to be affectionate towards me in public even at home.. I'm like stop.. and he's like ... what can't I show my wife I love her .. and girls will be like awww that's so cute -.-" lol

My all time favorite word though that i can't help but get butterflies at is every time Aon says "Ja Ja" or "Ja" lol he always has that pervie tone of voice lol... Grr I can't wait til next week's episode -.-" especially the scene where Aon and Noon are on that hilltop and they were talking about something and he's like, "are you speaking from your heart? if you are then... love you to death" lmao gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww... I don't think I have been so hook to a lakorn since ngao asoke like this.. sapai looktoong I thought I was hook to that but it's nothing compared to Seu Ruk chuck Yai Olaworn! LOL -.-"

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I'm also so hooked on this lakorn >.<

I even enjoyed the scene with Sindy and Linee lol Usually I just skip those useless scenes with the n'rais... but here, in this lakorn... I just can't ff XD Peemai is so lovely...

And Bogee...OMG he's just so adorable!!
I really really love the cast of this lakorn >.<

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
My all time favorite word though that i can't help but get butterflies at is every time Aon says "Ja Ja" or "Ja" lol he always has that pervie tone of voice lol... Grr I can't wait til next week's episode -.-" especially the scene where Aon and Noon are on that hilltop and they were talking about something and he's like, "are you speaking from your heart? if you are then... love you to death" lmao gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww... I don't think I have been so hook to a lakorn since ngao asoke like this.. sapai looktoong I thought I was hook to that but it's nothing compared to Seu Ruk chuck Yai Olaworn! LOL -.-"
i knoww it's so cute when he goes ja jaa lol p'bird is known for saying dat though and people use it to try to be cute too lol i like when aon goes mia jaa lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i knoww it's so cute when he goes ja jaa lol p'bird is known for saying dat though and people use it to try to be cute too lol i like when aon goes mia jaa lol
Lol I know! I'm glad they didn't pull Aon out of the lakorn after that incident I don't think anyone could play the role of Witarwirn better than him ^___-" LOL..... they have so much chemistry dude!

me too..

and i really want to see this part:

it looks soo cute...
LOL I know I want to see when he walks towards her and makes her kiss him then he hugs her and damned Aon can sure rock that wife beater ;] LOL

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL yeah...true...i can not picture anyone except for aon as witarwin......i really hope aon and noon make another lakorn after this XD they have such an amazing chemistry...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
this movie is too cute and funny. it's a comedy to watch. loving aon and noon. they are soo great. the uncle and aunt are great too...

i love the singing part lol it's too adorable hehe...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i just saw eps 5. sooooooooo cute dat singing part. oh my garsh they are so damn funny. da aunt and uncle are cute too lol but da uncle always overact. but ew ah boy raped his wifey while he was crippled. dash :wacko: i like how aon is always kissing noon lol always kissing her shoulder or cheeks lol they are so cute

judyp

sarNie Adult
this is def going on my list of lakorn to watch when schools out. i love aon and he looks might sexy in here. i liked aon and noon together in kuey yak sapai lek so this should be goodddd.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
After seeing this lakorn, I love Aon more and more...He look so kute...I love his smile and face feature...I wish I could have a BF like Aon, funny and also serious when it come to important situation...OMG...I'm so hook on this lakorn...Cnt wait for me...Like tina mention, I love it when Aon say "ja" sound so sweet...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i never really watched aon's movie but i love noon s.
first time i really like him i guess b/c of his character and he does it really well. he has the height and body frame, dress nice, when he's serious he has that look(when he was pointing his gun at the bad man), cheesy smiles when singing...

i cant wait for more...

oh i love the lil boy! he's too funny.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
RR thats probably at the ending when he proposes to her the 2nd time ^__-" or When he actually proposes to her lol... man ... you should watch it hanjieun! it's worth the watch ... aon and noon x3 LOL