Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ i know...she should just leave nai....he's such a jerk....it's like he wants the best both of worlds.....grrrr but sometimes he's funny like when he went to get the gun and was going to shoot win's crotch LOL

everytime i see this picture of aon...i always think that there's a vampire bite on him...does anyone else think so? or maybe i'm thinking too much about twilight and sarn's fanfic...lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I did a short cap of the ending of the episode -.-" When Boy made the stupidest move in his marriage life!

Link

*Gonna go and finish capping epi four and rest of five -.-" sometimes I hate Ch 3 and Ch 7 Evening Lakorns lol because gaw damn they are long and you either have to be patience or cut lots of detail in order to summarize and cap it vs ch 5 which is the perfect length.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
win and dream are soo funny together...he always get her when he's fakes being unconscious....awww he was sing sabai sabai <3 and i love the part when he poured water on himself and was semi-stripping...i was acting just like that maid was...oh the karaoke was so cute too, boong-gie and aon...aon singing is soo cute with his little dance...and i like noon's singing ^^ and the finger kiss :blush:

ugh it was going so well with nai and da...that was before those two evil b****es came and ruined it in the beginning....gosh i can't believe that nai would do that too...it was soo sad when da was in the shower..but i got to say nai has a nice body...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg RR I was thinkng that too .like even if it was messed up and sad that Da was crying in the shower I was like man Boy has a nice body... I can't wait til he starts to shut those two girls out for good and quit being less of a jerk then I can love him again ^__-" LOL urgh hate those two whores -.-" like damn yo he dumped you already leave it be ... but then you can't clap with one hand ..

Edit: After all these years Tik still looks so hot x3 love her

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Omg RR I was thinkng that too .like even if it was messed up and sad that Da was crying in the shower I was like man Boy has a nice body... I can't wait til he starts to shut those two girls out for good and quit being less of a jerk then I can love him again ^__-" LOL urgh hate those two whores -.-" like damn yo he dumped you already leave it be ... but then you can't clap with one hand ..

Edit: After all these years Tik still looks so hot x3 love her
i know...but i bet those two girls won't stop until the end..which means that most of this lakorn..i'm going to be so annoyed with boy for hooking up with them...

yup..tik is sooo pretty....she looks better than those two....come on..he has a hot wife..but he wants to fool with two....ugh...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gosh i'm soo in love with this lakorn that i watched all 5 episodes again....can't wait for tomorrow episode..

boong-gie is sooo adorable and funny..i made this for him...it's an okay one, doesn't do him justice on how cute and hilarious he is

shachibasha

psychotic
acck i love boong gie his so funny and cute

i like this lakorn i thik aon is hot in here...and the chemistry between him and noon are awesome...cant wait for the next epi

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ i don't know..but i'm thinking they added some make-up....but oh he is soo hot...i'm thinking i have to watch the towel scene one more time :loool: