Satree Tee Loke Luem

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
It seem good so far...I can't wait so I watch it on youtube....but it stop at when she surround it by motorcycle.......I hope she didn't get rape.....

really? It didn't seem like it because the friend came in time..but yeah I'm guessing if he didn't then he is going to say he did and then start up drama? haha he seems to be jealous of Oil..but o'well.. this lakorn is ok so far..

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
I love Oil and Noon!! I hope this lakorn doesn't make Oil come across as some wife-beater or if she's not his wife then just some kind of lady-beater. :lol:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I really don't think she got raped. How could she have been? He still had his clothes on and so did she and everything still looked the same. Even if they're trying to remove scenes like that from lakorns, they could still at least show the guy topless or something? Make her clothes look a little messy or something? Know what I mean? Anyway, I think the brother is jealous and will do whatever it takes to have Noon even if he has to lie to Oil. Well, I really hope that's what he's doing. I gues we'll just have to wait and see. Man, Oil is looking hot in here though!!!! Never really thought he was cute until now.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i think the other guy has the video and it will show it all; that will come handy just watch. he can be a witness too but too bad noon thought he was trying to do her wrong without listening...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I know there's going to be a who's the daddy drama later on and all I can say is can't they just do a DNA test? But lol I agree Noon cries so much in here. She's a pretty crier and all, maybe the best in Thai but damn if she's going to go on like that every episode she's gonna get on my nerves pretty quick.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
ahhh it's out already...i wanna watch it! i love oil..he's sooo out!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
the guy who helps her is so adorable!
I thought he was cute since mae ae and then he was Sonon in Pleng pah. haha, now he has a crush on her instead in this lakorn.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
waaaa this lakorns aired already wooot ok ima watch it ^^ ... and it sounds like alot happened in epi one already and 2 aswell o_O

im thinking of subbing this lakorn if anyone wants to help please pm me ^^ (timers and translators and what not)

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
everything seems to move so fast. how their love develops and such. the first episode is even more fast than roy leh senay rai's first few episodes (the lakorn REALLY started after the marriage). So I'm assuming the lakorn will "slow" down and really begin after she gives birth or something.

It's a shame the friend who rescues her doesn't look at the disc yet. He thinks they did stuff to her too. O___o?

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
I love Oil and Noon!! I hope this lakorn doesn't make Oil come across as some wife-beater or if she's not his wife then just some kind of lady-beater. :lol:
hahah yeah thats what i was saying too, because i don't really like oil playing thoes role who hit their wife or the girl, like the one aum and him, i didn't really like it because he hit and be pushing aum around too much

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
so i watched episode 2 and i thought this episode was really weird. i think they could have left some of the scenes out...like the over-reaction by n'ake and her mom from the whole situation. wouldn't a girl know if she got raped or not? i mean, she would probably be sore or something down there since it's her first time right? from her reaction, it's making me think that she did get raped now since she's throwing up and such from being so disgusted at what they did to her. but if in the end they show she really didn't get raped, then her reaction in episode was kinda dumb and not needed...know what i mean? it's like confusing me now.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I am too scare to watch this movie. hate movie that n'ake getting rape by other guy beside p'ek. I guess I will just kept reading u guy input.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
it was rumoured that noon is suppose to die at the end
REALLY?!!??! That sucks. Why does she have to die in this lakorn? I don't want it to be like Mae Eye Sa Eurn. I understand that characters like that is hard to accept in Thailand or in any Asian countries but it shows that no matter how hard life treats you, one can fight, get up and have a fresh start. I really hope they don't make her die. It's not her fault that she got raped (hope she didn't)...So I hope they don't make her die. I like lakorns like this but if they make her die in the end, I may stop watching.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
who knows they might change the ending to be a happy one instead!! Lot of stupidity in this drama, without Oil/Noon I don't think I can fully watch this, I'm just gonna FF from now on till I see the sweet parts btw them!!