Satree Tee Loke Luem

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I think imma just quit on this lakorn..nang ek is already sooo annoying already...her attitude to meeh is sooo really not nang ek like. Her mother too...Oil is soo hot though...gosh...i think they should have just made a sequal to Can Lum Khong wit Oil and Noon..it would probably be better.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
I think I might quit till I hear some sweet scenes btw Oil and Noon the storyline is soo bad!! Too extreme and makes the good ppl look dumb!! I don't know how long the sweet scenes btw Oil and Noon will last either, cuz his character is quite hot tempered and hoo bao!!

Mann

heeh i think this lakorn is alright, noon does a spectacular job, but yeah kinda annoying haha , she always cry and stuff, but its cause she think she got rape, but i like it so far, its gonna be sad, i think noon's mom gonna die in here, they gonna kill her or something, at least oil grandma like her, but i have a feeling she not gonna live long either, because jieb, her mom & that lady are gonnna torture noon, and cut her hair off, loL. its weird, but i actually like sad endings, its actually different, and its sad and makes you wanna cry, i know if noon dies at the end, she'll do great, like all of her other dying seens. hahaha. especially mae ai, awwhhh, i totally forgot she's gonna, but yeah hahah. oil & noon, great chemistry, hahah they make me laugh when they play around lol. ^_^

una

sarNie Egg
is it the men actually i (dunno his name) was raping noon.and actually dont agree when oil want to do intimate scene with noon....if he a great guys he will protect noon....maybe there is not romantic scene between noon and oil....i think so....and noon was superb romantic in kasanaka wit new....i hope in this lakorn noon and oil will have many romantic scene....

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i'm lost in this lakorn. I just watched a little but of episode 4 anddd.. yeaahhh... oil & noon's getting married? that quick? denggg. HAHA! but yeah.. I dont' think she got rapedd... she just "thinks" she did.. and later she sleeps with oil?? hmm.. hes probabaly the ONLY one! right? haha but yeah. This better have a good ending or sweet scenes! RAWR. I want noon to play a lakon w/ ken =) like.. a romantic comedy one. It'll be cool =D

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
did anybody know what's happening at the end, did her baby still a baby or pjj made her baby grown up too, can someone tell me? i want to know how's the ending already...

una

sarNie Egg
i hope somebody will upload summaries of each episode...coz i cant understand thai....please jaa...episode 5 please????

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
usually when Noon cries in her lakorns I'll tear with her, but this one not even one drop yet cuz of her stupidiy!!! Her character is tooo stupid, no one person can be this stupid after all the rai's has done to her and still don't go to the police for help!!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
OMG! The more I watch this lakorn the more I get mad at Noon's character. Her character is soooo annoying and stupid!!! I hate how everybody is so stupid in this lakorn. I mean the guy that went to rescue her should of make Noon listen to what he has to say because he's innocent but instead everythime when they say something mean to him, he just walks away and not explain anything and finally when he does say something, Noon's character is so stupid. She won't even take a second to listen. All she does is scream her head off until she faints. Urggghhh! I think I'm going to quit too. At first when I heard that they wanted Kob in this lakorn with Oil but her schedule didn't fit, I was upset but now I'm so glad Kob is not in this lakorn because her character is so stupid. I just wish Noon wasn't in this one also because her character is so stupid. BTW, I also didn't shed a tear for Noon in this one.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i stopped watching a long time...i really like the idea of the lakorn but the way theyput it together isn't what i expected...noon's character doesn't make sense to me...but i do want to keep reading and see what happens b/c i'm still curious just can't get myself to watch it or else i will throw something at the tv!!!

moilee

sarNie Adult
So, in this character for Noon.....she didn't get rape by anybody? Anyways, I miss seeing Oil ....but I'm skipped this one until..... If this is getting good between the leads in upcoming episodes....please let me know. I just pick it up from there...and if n'eng has not raped by anybody....hate to see any n'engs raped by somebody and not pr'engs...you know what I mean.

mai92

sarNie Adult
well, i that lakorn when noon and oil..were in their larkorn with the flute or whatever stuff..it's so annoying and very boring so i am just not going to watch this lakorn..if they did it..together...again..i think they do better not acting together...... and i am not going to watch if it's boring like their last lakorn...