Satree Tee Loke Luem

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Why does it seem like PJJ lakorns are obsessed with having men slap women? And the 30 sec. teasers always end up better than the actual lakorn lately, case in point Luerd Nai Din and Kasanaka just to name from this year. They lure you in with a great teaser and cast and bam next thing you know you're wondering why you're still watching the stupid ass lakorn. But Noon's acting in here looks great as always and really dramatic. My first thought when I saw it was oh man Thai is now doing "Who's the Daddy" storylines like American soaps! :lol:

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
No matter how much I like Oil and Noon, I don't think I can tolerate this type of lakorn anymore. This drama reflects our rotten society, that's true, but at the same time, the plot is too heavy and heartbreaking. It's tough for me to read in newspapers on a daily basis about rape cases. And now on TV, we're gonna see a tragic llife of a woman being a victim of rape again. Oh, oh, that's too much.

This is my personal opinion. I don't blame anyone if we're of different views.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
No matter how much I like Oil and Noon, I don't think I can tolerate this type of lakorn anymore. This drama reflects our rotten society, that's true, but at the same time, the plot is too heavy and heartbreaking. It's tough for me to read in newspapers on a daily basis about the rape. And now on TV, we're gonna see a tragic llife of a woman being a victim of rape again. Oh, oh, that's too much.

This is my personal opinion. I don't blame anyone if we're of the different views.
then dont tune in sweety

Bou

sarNie Adult
i know, it sounds wayyy too intense for me, but...ill give it a shot...bc i love oil and noon...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Oh my, so intense. I can't wait to watch it. I fell in love with Noon after watching her lakorn with Paul.

About not knowing who the baby daddy is, why not just go get a DNA test. I guess the lakorn will end to quick then. LOL

Can someone call Maury for them? LOL

I'm watching this one. Oil's hot.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Chewy Bewy, you know me so well. I like the intense, dramatic, lakorns. LOL

I've been hooked to Korean drama so I haven't had a chance to watch many lakorns lately. I'll definitely catch this one though.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Chewy Bewy, you know me so well. I like the intense, dramatic, lakorns. LOL

I've been hooked to Korean drama so I haven't had a chance to watch many lakorns lately. I'll definitely catch this one though.

-_- i guess that explain the MIA.... :loool: i guess i'll be seeing you around when there are :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: lakorn right? :loool: :kiss:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
That and I also have go to school from 5:30 until 9:30 pm Monday - Friday. So yea, my schedule is pretty booked, after work it's straight to school.

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my, so intense. I can't wait to watch it. I fell in love with Noon after watching her lakorn with Paul.

About not knowing who the baby daddy is, why not just go get a DNA test. I guess the lakorn will end to quick then. LOL

Can someone call Maury for them? LOL

I'm watching this one. Oil's hot.
LOL

PaoKeek

sarNie Egg
Why, at least in 3 lakorn from Paujinjong, someone is shown raped? ... :mellow: I can't swallow my dinner when this one is on air , I'll stick to Channel 3 with Ken and Janie.