SarnWorld Meetup

Muddie Murda

smile...
Haha Darvil and I was planning to have some big meet up one day...after we're successful. Hahaha
But it'd be during a big Thai concert somewhere in the USA so we can all gather there.

:D

I'm meeting Lek, Joey, and Reagan during fall/winter though. :D And possibly Anti-Hmong in late December....along with other sarNies in the west coast....if I can make it.

vina_lek

eh. i'm an east coaster... cheaper for me to travel along my side. :p

LOL KEV... I'M NOT GONNA GO JUST TO WATCH U STUFF UR FACE... BUT I'M PLANNING TO GO ON FRIDAY ON THE FIRST DAY THAT THEIR OPEN... AWW SARATH I WISH I CAN BRING U DOWN HERE.... GOSH MUDDIE IS SEEING EVERYONE... COME SEE ME MUDDIE... I'LL GIVE U CANDY...HEHE.... OH EAST COAST VINA LEK....WAT PART?... I'M VISITING MY COUSINS IN PHILLY IN ABOUT TWO MONTHS.

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
You will come to watch me stuff my face. I'll buy you some corn dogs and funnel cake. Friday? Alright, I'll see if it's good for me. The place is kind of far from me, but I'll manage. I want a fried marshmello, snickers, smores, twinkies, fried everything!

Muddie Murda

smile...
LOL KEV... I'M NOT GONNA GO JUST TO WATCH U STUFF UR FACE... BUT I'M PLANNING TO GO ON FRIDAY ON THE FIRST DAY THAT THEIR OPEN... AWW SARATH I WISH I CAN BRING U DOWN HERE.... GOSH MUDDIE IS SEEING EVERYONE... COME SEE ME MUDDIE... I'LL GIVE U CANDY...HEHE.... OH EAST COAST VINA LEK....WAT PART?... I'M VISITING MY COUSINS IN PHILLY IN ABOUT TWO MONTHS.
LOL YAY! I'LL BUY A $300 PLANE TICKET TO COME GET CANDY FROM YOU! LOLLLLLLLL
jk Coming to texas seems random. LOL I don't know what I would do there.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Hahaha. I like your and Darv's idea, Muddie. After we're successful and at a Thai concert?? But can someone come pick me up in their private jet cause I have a feeling it'll take me a looong time. lol.

But dude, that'd be awesome.

And Muddie, wow....meeting all them people? You could've met me too when you were in WI. But maybe next time. ^_^ Don't worry, Im not a freak like some people. Pwhahah. (JK)

vina_lek

i've never had fried ice cream before. it looks good. :spin: it's best i never try it... might get addicted. :lol:

i want to get picked up in a private jet, too. ^_^ oh & i'm far from philly.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Catch a jet and come to Paris, I'll welcome you ;).

My frist meeting in SW :

I was at school when I got a call from Jen. I met her in the afternoon at my town, then we took the train to Paris to meet... *TAM TAM TAM...............* John !!

When exiting the train station, John was in a park. So the game (for me), was to guess who John was. Hopefully no camera was ON at that moment because I thought John was the bald man in the background... We're hidden behind a wall, then Jen called John and told him to act like someone who doesn't know us.

At that moment I really thought the man I saw in the background was John... Finally, we walked across the street and suddenly, a man put his mobile in his pocket. That meant this person was John and had the conversation with Jen... Got it, it was John.

But now, you may wonder who was the bald man ?

Answer : He was a bum...

Imagine if I was in front of this bum and say : "HI p'JOHN !", with a big smile. It'll be a big shame...

Well, I'll stop typing because thinking about this scenario makes me smile alone in front of the screen... So retarded :D

natty

Chubs
well i was suppose to meet dfemc and sam but they bailed on me.. stood me up :(

then i was suppose to go to disneyland or to dinner with anne aka stephy but again.. no words :(

last.. i was suppose to go have sushi with dyno.... but the punk "lost" my number <_< .. whatever dyno :arrg:

so no more from sw!

vina_lek

:lol: i've never met anyone from SW, b/c i've just become active here. I've met people from online through other forums, & the only time I've stood people up is when we didn't really arrange a time to meet like... YO! I'll be at x. call me if you want to come! Then, people call me about 30 mins. after i'm leaving from the place. yeah... i am really going back just to meet them. please. my time is important. <_< reminds me. i'm meeting someone tomorrow from online to practice some thai whose name is john by the way. :lol: