SarnWorld Meetup

aww kitkat... i'm like u i get really shy.... but i think since i've chat with the ppl i meet online so much... i just pretend i'm talking to them online.... sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't... cause i just wanna close the chat screen and i can't...lol... sorry i'm just being silly.

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
I'll take you two to the better part of Dallas since you know, ya'll's part suck.

We should meet at that Mickey D's that's shaped like a Happy Meal ^_^ I think that's half way toward Tina.

I'm actually in the mood for some dimsum, that's in ya'll's neighborhood.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
hey... i dont mind meeting more sarnies... just as long as they're not conceited thinking their all better like some... anyways... see u all one day :)

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i love tha sarnies anyone comin to bkk tell me aight and wen i visit LA and UK tell meeeee heheh i aint a killer im nice and hyper after a while hehhehe

our part of dallas doesn't suck... stop hating...lol.... dude there's a mickey d's in the shape of a happy meal? omg last time i saw that i was in florida... i didn't know they had one in tx... or maybe i'ma tunnel vision driver... dimsum sounds good.. oooo lek u don't wanna meet me then i'm so conceited wen i get really shy... i duno wat else to talk about so i talk about myself...lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol p'maleee u never been the mickey d's that looks like a happy meal? LOL well I really don't mind where you guys wanna meet up I'm open :p to all suggestions I guess just have to give me a two weeks notice >___O LOL I'm really busy latelly cause of school ... unless it's like a random meeting where I meet u guys close by or if u guys are around my area then yeah =]
Wells so yeah lemme know? I mean most of the days I'm in richardson and thats so boring lol and plano too.. so I want to venture beyond the suburbs sometimes yanno@ kevster

And p'malee i guess we can hang out together more than we do with kev! LOL since he doesn't like our pllaces hahah points finger and laugh at kevin LOL kidding

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
lol p'maleee u never been the mickey d's that looks like a happy meal? LOL well I really don't mind where you guys wanna meet up I'm open :p to all suggestions I guess just have to give me a two weeks notice >___O LOL I'm really busy latelly cause of school ... unless it's like a random meeting where I meet u guys close by or if u guys are around my area then yeah =]
Wells so yeah lemme know? I mean most of the days I'm in richardson and thats so boring lol and plano too.. so I want to venture beyond the suburbs sometimes yanno@ kevster

And p'malee i guess we can hang out together more than we do with kev! LOL since he doesn't like our pllaces hahah points finger and laugh at kevin LOL kidding
Yeah, I think Tina lives right in the middle...kind of. I got to Richland on Sundays to teach a class, if you live around there Malee we could meet up. You still got to treat me to Big Al's Burger in that one picture I showed you.

And I need some good 106.7 beaner music.

What's that one song...I like it. "so hypnotized by the way you moooove..." what's it called?

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
^ ahah that's funny Penny..no wonders ahah
well...i'm not good at giving nicknames. You should stick with Penny!
it's a cool nickname :D ..it'd be awkward/cool/weird if you met someone named nickel or dime..or quarter..? O.O
lmao xd well i know there is a 50 Cent ahahah xD

Yeah, I think Tina lives right in the middle...kind of. I got to Richland on Sundays to teach a class, if you live around there Malee we could meet up. You still got to treat me to Big Al's Burger in that one picture I showed you.

And I need some good 106.7 beaner music.

What's that one song...I like it. "so hypnotized by the way you moooove..." what's it called?

it's called hypontized by baby bash... big al's burger... where's that at kev?.... and i go to temple on sundays kev.... and dude is that happy meal shape mickey d's is right next to valley view right??.... dude we needa set a date to all meet up.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
dude big al's burger shack rock I love their burgers their wings aren't to bad either their fries and tater tots <3 LOL theres one by my house somewhere LOL .... and ohhhhhhhhhh yeah p'malee we should but i need to know like 2 weeks in advance of the date >___O because sometimes i make plans on top of plans hahah and thats never good =]

it woulld be a shame if i have till umm cambodian new years to meet p'malee Hahaha

awww iluvnumandoil.... sure there's sarnies around where u live just they're shy.... nong it better not take till new years for me to see you.... but i better see u there... i'ma go on a hunting spree...lol... jp.... ooo we should go to a haunted house kinda thing this coming weekend.... like saturday.... that should be fun.... what ya'll think?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Wow...a Sarnie Meet..thats pretty tight...my boifriend actually goes on this forum called Honda-Tech..and they have a HOnda-Tech Meet once every year...it's pretty tight...i went to it once...guys usually just show up and show off their cars and stuff..and also do sales and trades...(car parts) We can all gather around with our lakorns and stuff to trade...hahaha jk!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
awww iluvnumandoil.... sure there's sarnies around where u live just they're shy.... nong it better not take till new years for me to see you.... but i better see u there... i'ma go on a hunting spree...lol... jp.... ooo we should go to a haunted house kinda thing this coming weekend.... like saturday.... that should be fun.... what ya'll think?
who here live in washington state

^^ the only person i know that lives in washington is dravil i think. lolss.

anyone lives in wisconsin beside bugsy and penny?? haha.