SarnWorld Meetup

kev, and tina and i live in tx... or should i say dallas but different areas of dallas... and sarath lives is wisconsin right?.... the place where they make cheese?.... kev ur too silly... u got scared by a bunch of ppl looking at ur car... i mean u have a nice car so ppl gonna look..... and since ur not made for the ghetto then we should all look for a place that isn't too much of a distant for all of us... i say lets go for karaoke...lol.

levin conditioner - as if. i already met bao weezie on the track. so ugh! now i have to meet penny..hehe.
leelee - b-i-n-g-o you correct i do live in a boring arse cheese state call wisconsin. >.<"

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
i thought california was the cheese state...you know...good cheese comes from happy cows...happy cows come from california

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha...happy cows come from california=] i like their commercials...hehe hey..i have a dog that looks like a minature cow...lol

i thought california was the cheese state...you know...good cheese comes from happy cows...happy cows come from california
lolss. wisconsin are known for the cheese and california are known for the agriculture. ^_^

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
kev, and tina and i live in tx... or should i say dallas but different areas of dallas... and sarath lives is wisconsin right?.... the place where they make cheese?.... kev ur too silly... u got scared by a bunch of ppl looking at ur car... i mean u have a nice car so ppl gonna look..... and since ur not made for the ghetto then we should all look for a place that isn't too much of a distant for all of us... i say lets go for karaoke...lol.
Yeah, I live in North Dallas. I think Malee lives a little South of Dallas. Tina lives total West of Dallas. All in all, I live on the boring side....boring suburbs.

They weren't just random people, it looked like they were going to mug my ass at any second. I hate when they think it's all impressive to tag someone's car or to key it.

Karaoke...I'm thinking that place next to Maxims, seems reasonable for everyone. Next to the Dart too.

I thought Texas had the cows....? I'm not sure about the cheese, but there's a cow farm near my campus. :]

dude i went back to visit my hometown in colorado, and all they can say is, "sorry, i dont have any cheese," "cheese girl" "how much cheese do you eat a day?" etc. I HATE CHEESE! <_<
Hahahaa...CHEESE GIRL! CHEESE GIRL! CHEESE GIRL!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol my part of the neighborhood isn't all that bad...and ummm w.e kevin we can't always do what u wanna do lol and what? I am so old enough to stay on reunion tower... ok how about this we do ur thing one week? and then next i get to pick! and then next p'malee get to pick.. loll and oak cliff isn't all that scary i'd just roll up my windows when driving by but it's not all that bad kevin lol exagerating LOL ... I have to drive by there going to my cousins house besides the fact that the people can't drive to save their life then it's not alll that bad lol .....and dude p'sam u never came to visit me whillel ur were in tx... hmmmm olive garden is a nice place for when your broke and want pasta so is red lobster sorry I love my seafood =] LOL .... oOOo kevin u need to be more tolerant :p if you wanna hang out with me cause i go to all kinds of places lol

iono p'malee its llike this big mickey d's near the highway that i allways see when im going down 30 lol ....

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
woah i had no idea that you guys all haven actually met one another
I've never met anyone >w<
grr...everyone lives too far from me >=T
One day when i win the lottery i will buy a ticket for for everyone on SW and we can have a lil celebration for us Sarnies!
woot!
^_^

omg nong tina... the mickey d's off of 30 and munger...ahhh my house is on the other side of mickey d's...lol... dude u go there all the time... we should've ran into eachother by now...lol... doesn't forth worth have alot of cows there?.... karaoke?? maxim isn't that far from me...ooo we can ride the dart thing... watever it is.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah my best friend lives on south orient so we go there all the time lol and ummm hahah the dart thing is kind of fun when theres a lot of people... and it depends on which part of forth worth u go to LOL

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow, it's cool to meet sarnies but i think it's quite impossible for me...
'cause I'M REALLY SHY when it comes to meeting people. :mellow: beside if
we even might meet, then we all might use a ton of papers, though. :p
since i'm hard of hearing but i'm not good at talking and use a sign language often.

lolss. penny i prolly can really your hand writing, im really good i must say. haha.
its ok kitkat i can yell or scream for you to hear me. haha.
i guess we can use my laptop for communication if you penny carry it. haha.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
lol. both of you are hilarious. well, you know chhom, i usually bring my celly so
you don't have to bring your laptop unless you can read the text in small size. :p

truthfully, i still don't think i would ever meet anyone here 'cause i really get
nervous and would get quiet for hours. seriously, my bestie would tell everyone
that i am. :mellow: and most of you seem living in central and eastern states, too.

lolss. i may wear glasses and all but i can prolly read them small words if not i can make it up. haha. yeah the only person i met in sw was bugsy aka bao weezie on the track. we were both quiet at first then we started to talk. but don't worry kitkat for the first couple of hours we can be quiet and text to each other, but after those long hours are finish we can be ourselves and i will show you my weird stupid side of me that will make you become weird like me. haha.

Nameless

N i n j a
wahaha...i'm shy too. i haven't met any sarnies, but i did meet a person i know online once. turns out she was 60.

just kidding about the 60 part.

although i did meet someone from online.