Sapai Look Toong(Lakorn Thai)

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
dude, this is like the one lakorn I look forward to every week...

I don't even fastfoward any parts of it cuz it's sooo funny!

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Has anyone else noticed that Janie wears the same pair of pumps throughout the movie? Random thoughts. Can't wait for next week's epi. :D :D :D

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I couldn't help but LOL at the preview for next eps, when the mom refer to being capture like nang' eak in Jum Loey Ruk, and the dad refering to being the pa' eak in Badarn Jai.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I couldn't help but LOL at the preview for next eps, when the mom refer to being capture like nang' eak in Jum Loey Ruk, and the dad refering to being the pa' eak in Badarn Jai.

i thought the dad refer to Sawan Bieng?? that was a funny line.. i loved that part..

lilypha

sarNie Adult
QUOTE (IRukYou @ Oct 16 2008, 06:47 PM)

i thought the dad refer to Sawan Bieng?? that was a funny line.. i loved that part..
I could be careless about the whole epi but it is really amusing about the preview... hehehehe JLR Nék vs SB P'ek...heheheh a hint for the coming of jai rao...

cecilia

Staff member
I could be careless about the whole epi but it is really amusing about the preview... hehehehe JLR Nék vs SB P'ek...heheheh a hint for the coming of jai rao...
muahah. that was funny when the mom and dad were fighting -- mom was like. i'm not you're JLR N'ek. the dad was like. I'm no SB p'ek too LOL

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

That's funny, cuz this isn't the first time they made that kind of reference...in Poo Karn Reu Rae, Yardthip brought up Soraya and Por brought up Kawee in conversations...did they plan that?

tinah

sarNie Coma
its about time that vicky defended janie on tape 6 when she slaped the 2 n'rais at their dad's funeral. i was like shocked cuz she was so nice and quiet but that time she finally came out of her shell lol

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
its about time that vicky defended janie on tape 6 when she slaped the 2 n'rais at their dad's funeral. i was like shocked cuz she was so nice and quiet but that time she finally came out of her shell lol
I know! I was like, go Vicky! Stand up for your family and yourself girl!

judyp

sarNie Adult
hey all! finally got to catch up this weekend. im currently on epi 9. i love it so far!! i have to agree w/ you guys, mart does suit the comedy role. it seems so natural for him..and im glad he's not soo stiff! a big improvement for him!! :) i love janie's character..a bit stubborn, but definitely strong minded! and vicky's character is soo sad. it makes me sad just looking at her. lol. she's playing it really well and i was dang happy when she finally stood up for herself and janie with those 2 nang rai at the funeral. and then there's job! a big 2 thumbs up for him! if i have never seen his work or know that he's married, i would think he's really gay! he's sooo good! a great actor indeed. i love the cast! im gonna go back to finishing epi 9!! :) can't wait to see moreee! it's getting juicy!

judyp

sarNie Adult
i forgot to mention how much i love mart's dad! he's hilarious in every lakorn he's in! i love his relationship w/ mart and how he's soo opposite of his wife.

vicki finally laid the smack down! it was so awesome! :clap: i've watched ep. 8 so many times for that scene alone. :lol:

and something bad really needs to happen to the mom & job. they're seriously greedy people. they soiled an innocent girl's image, abused her, took the money & was the reason Mui's dad died... the dad was the non-profit doctor of a village... his death affects a lot of people! <_<

vicki finally laid the smack down! it was so awesome! :clap: i've watched ep. 8 so many times for that scene alone. :lol:

and something bad really needs to happen to the mom & job. they're seriously greedy people. they soiled an innocent girl's image, abused her, took the money & was the reason Mui's dad died... the dad was the non-profit doctor of a village... his death affects a lot of people! <_<

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I know right wasn't that scene with Vicky and her "palm of fire" just awesome...LOL...I was like whooping so loud my dad ran into the room thinking I won the first prize in the lottery....

i re-watched it the next day to make sure i wasn't dreaming! :lol: when are ace & vicki going to meet?

and what janie did to the 3 was pretty funny. :lol: but they deserve more punishment... not sure about the grandma though. she seems descent... she just listens to the wrong people.

oh. i'm sorry. they've met. i should rephrase that. when are they going to get to know each other more? there are barely any scenes w/ those 2 together.