Sapai Look Toong(Lakorn Thai)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
awww...and the misunderstandings start...jealousy rears is ugly head...hmm...but i loved how Mui couldn't sleep b/c she was sort of worried that Atee didn't come home...aw, signs that she's starting to care...and i guess if they're jealous of each other they do care...that's what is keeping me going...in the "misunderstandings" period of this lakorn...wouldn't be a lakorn w/o it! :p

kermint

sarNie Adult
episode 10 and 11 are good tho. these two episodes have a lot good scene of janie and mart together lol. love those sweet scenes of janie and mart together. mart and janie look cute gether tho. vicky and ace are look good together too. vicky's pretty and ace looks handsome too.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
does anyone have problems with the downloads of episode..i've tried both the mega and filefront but it doesnt work...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm not gonna watch episode 11 until after 12 and 13 comes out...I can't watch their misunderstandings and wait a whole week for the better parts...I'll just leave my happy memories about Mui and Adtee just the way it is...

Btw, Ice's song totally goes with the lakorn, even if I hear just the "na na na" part, it's so catchy

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
mart and janie does have great chemistry...all they have to do is KISS.. :wub:

vicky and ace are very cute together too...ace seems like he's falling for vicky but dude needs to
get over janie first...

cecilia

Staff member
I like Ace and VICKY couple ..
their love progress is fun to watch.

job scare the heck out of me when he went after Vicky in the bathroom. so abusive. this will server vicky right from loving such a mean man like him.

can't wait til next week.

danana82

sarNie Egg
I was looking through my old files and came across a JR Voy MV that had Janie in it. Lol. I wasn't sure at first though, but it is her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjU8cp7YTPY

Can't wait for next week's epi already. I can't function at work on the days that this lakorn airs cause I sit there and anticipate what's gonna happen. :D

judyp

sarNie Adult
just finished watching epi. 11 and the misunderstanding has begun! i don't think janie misunderstanding mart was avoidable because the nang rai dialed janie's number and lead her to believe that her and mart were going out for dinner when it was "business". but mart misunderstanding janie could've been avoided if janie wasn't being such a brat. lol. she wanted to get back at mart by not coming home and it worried him. it kind of annoys me now that janie is treating vicky as if she's a little kid. vicky is older and i think she's learned her lesson.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i forgot to mention that vicky & ace are cute together! i never seen ace smile and laugh so much in here!

cecilia

Staff member
^i agree.
right now, i like their couple more than mart/janie.
they really bring joy to ease each other pain.

kermint

sarNie Adult
oh, yeah. i agree that ace and vicky such a cute couple too.

yesh. finally more ace & vicki scenes. :clap: now i wanna see janie's best friend & mart's best friend hook up. :lol: