Sapai Look Toong(Lakorn Thai)

judyp

sarNie Adult
i agree, mart does look good with janie. i wasn't too fond of mart..i was like. eh, i'll watch for janie & vicky. but mart's doing a really decent job in here. i love how he's fallen for janie! :) and those pics look awesome! can't wait for the scene!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i agree, mart does look good with janie. i wasn't too fond of mart..i was like. eh, i'll watch for janie & vicky. but mart's doing a really decent job in here. i love how he's fallen for janie! :) and those pics look awesome! can't wait for the scene!

yeah He does i also think so too!!!...
Mart Matches Janie best!!!
i agree! mart and janie make a cute couple and i really do like mart in this lakorn...gives me hope that his lakorn w/ cherry will be good too...yeah i'm really starting to like mart lots!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yeh, im waiting for his lakorn with cherry too. cant wait til janie moves in marts house. i wanna see the mother suffer. its gonna be funny

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^really?. dang where was i lol. i just wait to get the tapes at the vdo store. dont like watching it online. i only watch the first 1-2 epis then i wait for the tapes

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^^really?. dang where was i lol. i just wait to get the tapes at the vdo store. dont like watching it online. i only watch the first 1-2 epis then i wait for the tapes

It's hilarious how Janie gets under her mother and brother-in-law's skin...I couldn't stop laughing at the scene where she made dinner for everyone...

I'm so watching the Mart Cherry one, reminds me of Mafia Tee Ruk, cuz I hear Mart is playing kind of like Chakrit's character...mafia man or what not.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Rawr love today episode can't wait to wake up early and catch the next episode tmr morning lol everyone will be gone from home well the hubby will be at work lol i can enjoy it better! gonna be capping episode 10 plus on my blog -.-"

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i absolutely loved today's episode! Janie is so falling for Mart...but stubborn girl won't admitt it...and i am loving that! hehehe...ep 10 was full of such sweet moments...i totally had my full today...i so have to study for an exam and wanted to fastforward, but i couldn't, there were just too many cute scenes w/ Janie and Mart...count them THREE almost kisses...yeah, i love those...SWEETNESS...i guess tomorrow is when the jealousy and misunderstanding start for them...so i'm ok, i don't mind the wait for tomorrow's episdoe...hehehe...:p

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Just one episode, but I have so many thoughts on it...

I don't care if a man is gay, he's still a man, and the way Art beat Khem was ridiculous!!! I'm glad Chork punched him, but he deserved so much more than that, especially because she's not Mui, so she just let him beat her like that. That pissed me off to see...

It's funny though, how the dad is so indignant for his son's happiness, which is so good to see him finally stand up for himself and lock his wife in the bathroom...which, if any of you noticed, had a urinal in it...That was the first for me to see, a urinal in a house....

I hate that Mui is so unreasonably stubborn, stinkin' lakorn, Adtee is so sweet to her, he's always been good to her, a little on the pervy side, but he's a cute pervert...His brother and mother hurt her family, not him, so I don't get why she just can't be open to him, and feel for him the way he clearly feels for her. They have such cute, genuine scenes, but it's hard to enjoy cuz Mui is so stubborn...

I love her hair so much in this one, the color, the cut, I couldn't help but admire it.

Ace and Vicky are cute...Mart and Janie have great chemistry...after Ken, Mart is the second guy that Janie has great chemistry with, and she's been paired with a lot of good ones...then, I'd have to say Tik...But man, I'm rooting for them to kiss during those romantic moments, but they don't.

All good things must come to an end, of course in lakorns, the good feelings never last long. I HATE the misunderstandings!!!!!

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Agree with you Raymond Obsessed...I wish Vicky can stand up more for herself and start fighting back. I feel Ace is still not good enough, he need to give Art some manly beating.

judyp

sarNie Adult
yeah, ace pisses me off sometimes. he needs to man up & take responsibility. and art is pathetic! i don't care if you're gay, you don't beat a girl! and yeah, janie's stubbornness gets to me too. i soo agreed with mart when he didn't tell her where he was taking her and she got mad at him for it. he was like, "well, if i told you the truth, would you have came with me?" and janie didn't reply. its true. everything he tries to do for her, she shuts down! breaks my heart. :(

oh yeah, i noticed that urinal too by the way. i was like..hmm. is that in every restroom in thailand or what? lol. i loved the JLR and SB reference scene. i just adore the dad's character.