Sapai Look Toong(Lakorn Thai)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
her sweetness is driving me nutz! she probaly have to see job in bed with a guy in order for her to believe that hes gay.

marts actually better in comedy role than the dark/sadistic type
I totally agree...mart is so much better at comedy...dark sadistic roles...eh, i'd pass...i totally passed on his drama w/ ann

i agree. i don't understand why he married mart's mom. they're so different. :lol:
i know i love that actor who plays the dad, his characters are always like that...kind of girl crazy...but in this one, i love him b/c he likes janie...he totally approves...so awesome...and as for why he married the mom...i always wonder that too...why in lakorns, nice dads marry mean moms...weren't the moms mean like that when they met...hehehe...oh, well, it's a lakorn must...hehehe :D

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
her sweetness is driving me nutz! she probaly have to see job in bed with a guy in order for her to believe that hes gay.

marts actually better in comedy role than the dark/sadistic type

i agree. i don't understand why he married mart's mom. they're so different. :lol:

I third that opinion...I think he's better in this lakorn than in the one with P' Ann....in that one I just watched the beginning and the end...LOL...in this one he's sooooo suave and funny at the same time...and he's got the cute player thing going on not the sinister, bad, evil player so it's all good...btw I liked him in Nimitmarn too even thought he was evil in that...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like how the dad isnt dumb and always listening to the wife unlike other lakorn the wife would usually dominate

marts so blunt in here and thats what i like. everyone fit their role! havent seen a good comedy in so long.

cikna

sarNie Adult
i have been a Janie fan for a long time now...but not so much a Mart fan (i mean he's great eye candy but as for his acting...eh) but now i am quiet the Mart fan...i agree although elements of the story are recycled, i think it's done in an exciting and refreshing way...i really look forward to Wed and Thurs now...and i admit that i am only tuning in for this lakorn...ah, Wed another day away. :p
i agree!

this lakorn crack me up! i enjoy watching it. mart/janie has chemistry and they are funny together. they chosen the right cast for this. the parents are funny and job too.

janies been doing alot of kicking in here lol. its so hilarious how she kicked mart out of the hotel when he took her to the beach and also when she kicked job down the pool or pond.
i particularly like the way janie runs in the drama. with her her big tote bag, high heels, serious ane yet funny kind of way face. that cracks the life out of me :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
its getting good. tommrows epi janie moves in to marts house. let the battle begin!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i particularly like the way janie runs in the drama. with her her big tote bag, high heels, serious ane yet funny kind of way face. that cracks the life out of me :lol:
hahaha...i noticed that too...it is hilarious...i say it totally takes talent to run in heels, and i give her even more props w/ the tote in hand and her funny faces...i so agree!

its getting good. tommrows epi janie moves in to marts house. let the battle begin!
oh yes, LET the battle BEGIN...in the red corner Mui, and the blue corner everybody else...hehehe...too funny!

HAHA I'M EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!
THE TWO OLD LADIES ARE GOING TO GET IT!! :p
those ladies so deserve what's coming to them...i mean hello how dare they pour rice all over our n'ek's head, you are so in for it! hehehehe...

and one last comment, it was so sad how Mui's dad dies...those mean, mean ladies...i can't believe the aunt let Atee's mom talk to him like that...if i were Mui, i'd be all for revenage too...you don't mess w/ my family! <_<

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
=))))))))))))))! I can't wait for the next episode! ahhh! ahah i'm so in love with this lakorn! I LOVE JANIE & MART TOGETHER!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I can't wait for the newlyweds...not looking forward to the problems they'll face, but I'm excited...I'm glad Khem pulled some guts out of somewhere and slap those girls like that...it's about time she stood up for her family, especially the little sister that's always had her back, the one she turned her back on. I would've been mad if she stood there and let those witches assault Mui.

I love Adtee and his dad, they are not afraid of the women in their household, like typical men in lakorns...the dad is so funny sometimes...especially when Adtee was trying to secretly get his attention during the scary movie (which you should never do to anyone...hehe). I love that Adtee is more afraid of Mui than he is of his own mom, it just shows who he cares about more...like the scene where she's looking for her sister, but argues with his mom, standing there cursing her, while he's hiding...that was hilarious, and his mom calls him out, but he says he's minding his own business...when in reality, any other guy wouldn't let a woman in their house to treat their mom that way, but he could care less...I love that Adtee loves Mui that much, he's so cute, always helping her...and that scene where she lets him comfort her before her dad's funeral was so sweet.

It's getting close to being over, hate to see it go, but if it doesn't end, I'll never get to see Jai Rao...so it needs to speed up it's process...love this lakorn and all, but Ken is literally days away from being seen after a long break...and he's gotten so much more handsome.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
You just have to love Janie, she is just hilarious. I loved it when her older sister slap those girls at her dad funeral.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh can't wait til next week's episode! omg! LOL Vicky's gonna be in Ace's condo and then Job goes there and finds her and catfight :loool: Screencaping today's episode and uploading it right now ^__^ LOL

trangamy

sarNie Egg
This episode is really funny.I'm also wating for the episode next week, a lot of romantic sences between Janie and Mart when they go to beach together.Arty's father is a funny person,in the next episode he says that he is not actor in Sawan bieng lakorn and the mother says that she is not nangek in Jum luy rak,555

trangamy

sarNie Egg
This episode is really funny.I'm also wating for the episode next week, a lot of romantic sences between Janie and Mart when they go to beach together.Arty's father is a funny person,in the next episode he says that he is not actor in Sawan bieng lakorn and the mother says that she is not nangek in Jum luy rak,555

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I feel so bad for Adtee, when he has genuine feelings for Mui, but she's just taking advantage of him...It makes me sad to see...he really does love her...It's sadder than if the guy were to take advantage of the girl's feelings, cuz in lakorns, it's so rare to see the guy do so much for the woman he loves, and to care so much...it's rare that the guy falls for the girl first, and be so goofy like Adtee is...I get that the family deserves to be punished, but she shouldn't punish Adtee in the process, the poor guy was waiting for her at the hospital, while she was sleeping comfortably at home...Well, at least he's not giving up so easily.