Sakul Ka (Exact)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LMAO. RR! You're too funny. I hope you accomplish kidnapping MOS while in FRESNO then, lol :p I'm definitley jealous you're able to see him! *sniffles.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Amy :p he's coming to Texas in April and it's funny because the location he is going to be performing at is the same club that my dad's band use to perform at hahah.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ohh yeah. I know he is but I can't attend anyway! Too faaaar from where I live. :( Wow, That must be surprising news for you!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol my love! Kidnapping is against the law :p I don't think they are fini with the filming yet because he canceled his tour early to go finish filming the lakorn

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
against the law? aie, aie, aie and me who project to kidnap pong! my love do you know if we will have an interesting scene? those scene which can ends up with a baby 9 months later ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol my love hahaha yeah I know I do remember about Pong :wub: gosh I still want too LOL next project to kidnap Pepper LOL hahah and no baby in this lakorn for sure nang ek is still a baby herself! LOL

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oooh!!! you want to kidnap pepper? and what youe hubby thinks about it? not good, not good. let me kidnap pong first and then i'll tell you how to do it and how escape to policemen, ok? before, i need to ask prisna, donna and all JLR's sisters cause they are experts in kidnaping, if you won't believe me, you could ask the poor aum, their innocent victim :loool:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LMFAO. You girls are too funnayyy! :p I'd wish too kidnap all my favorite praeks, LOL! I wish, Haaaaa! :p

Awww, I know. Ann and Mos are so cute together! :) Totallyyy! Still wish for them to star together!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maybe after this lakorn airs khun boy will See their cuteness together and pair them together :wub: LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
aHAA, I wish so p'tina! :p

Awwwwwwww, Really? I hope it doesn't air that soon b/c I still want moreeee of BRK!! :D if it air that soon then that mean BRK will have lesst than 30 episodes! :( *sniffles. i'd rather see more of BRK than this lakorn!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know but I really LOVE the lakorn atm, teheee! :wub:

Oh yeahh I have question 'bout your from p'tina!! How come I cannot register in it???

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It's not open yet ja lol I haven't opened it because right now I'm moving some stuff and I've moved my forum to my own host so I don't have to put up with zetaboards/invisionfree and stuff. That way if the forum crash I can just restore backup and not lose anything. Free forums are to much hassle and risk of hack and etc.. and im gonna try to get it open before sakul ka airs i'll probably be finished by next weekend

Here are some scans of Ann from the opening ceremony lol... since mainly we see only Vill and Moss here are some Ann