Sakul Ka (Exact)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Wiew looks so chunky in this lakorn. She looks better in KLP instead. Somehow she looks better in photoshoots than onscreen.

Aww that's sad. Was this role really given to Pueng instead? Dmann, That sucks! Why'd they replace her?! I wouldn't mind Pueng instead. Hopefully she gets to work with Mos sometime soon! =)

looool. Mos and Wiew look so bored in those pics. Though Wiew is really younger than Mos she looks older than him in the pics/onscreen.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think Vill is going to do ok in this role it's semi-similar to klp; the only thing that bugs me is the fact that it's such a long range of ageeeee lol and the uncle falls for the nephews girl? Im wondering how my ann will be doing =]

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
I think Vill is going to do ok in this role it's semi-similar to klp; the only thing that bugs me is the fact that it's such a long range of ageeeee lol and the uncle falls for the nephews girl? Im wondering how my ann will be doing =]
According to its novel, Ann is the lady Pra-ek was seeing....not really seeing/dating but it's like they came here and there together although Pra-ek never admitted any special feelings. He just felt that they were so right for each other...you know...judging by families and money. lol

But then, Pra-ek fell in love with Nang-ek. :p Probably exact will make Ann slap Vill ?? LOL

They said this is a melodrama type. Crying all the way but with a happy ending, of course.

The thing is I miss Mos in lakorns so much so I just can't wait to see this. Keeping crossed that it will turn out fine. I don't really trust Exact now.

Oh..by the way...

Sakul Ka is scheduled to be broadcasted right after Buang Rak Gammathep. So we will probably see Sakul Ka in May ?!!

That's when Mae Nak Pra Kanong the Musical dues too (which R Arnattapol is P'Mak). So they must make his lakorn aired around the time too.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh wowww! That's greaat then =) I can't wait but I was really waiting for CHIT CHUANG to air after BRK instead of this lakorn. Hrms..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think Ching Chung will take awhile because it's a really big cast and complex plot -.-" wah?? i need to hurry and finish my exact forum then LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this is gonna air after buang rak gammathep.. kool..

awwwe the role was really given too peung...

oh well.. i know these two ladies will have more lakorns to come out with...

the shoots look alrite... ^_^

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Oh wowww! That's greaat then =) I can't wait but I was really waiting for CHIT CHUANG to air after BRK instead of this lakorn. Hrms..
Couldn't be Ching Chang since they didn't even start filming it yet. An exact program just said the lakorn will be started filming in April.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah when someone said that Ching Chung was already going to air I was like it's impossible because it hasn't even started filming yet lol but I wasn't quite sure so I didn't say anything because I didnt really want to be wrong lol and I was sure it was going to air late because it's a big project somewhat

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i wanna see this lakorn i love mos's acting he so awesome! the n'ek is pretty hehe she might need little more improvemnet in acting but she isn't bad.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh geesh. That means I've got to to wait so much longer for CC, *sighs. All that drama, lol!

Well greaat! I'm watching all the upcoming exact lakorns this year, lol :D So excitedd!

Since CC hasn't even film yet. I'm wishing for Bong Nga Fah to air after this lakorn.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Amy you know what I think that maybe they will air and film Ching Chung at the same time -.-" but shrug I don't know it's kind of weird how Ann and Puri says "we are filming Ching Chung right now" LOL in some of their interviews

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Probably. Could be =) Has EXACT aired and filmd any of there dramas at the same time before??

lol. They haven't even started filming and Ann and Puri say that already :p Wierddd.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think they have but im not sure I think parts of Kwarm Rub Korng Superstar was like that but im unsure haha yes it's really weird because im thinking ... why are they say it's filming but maybe they mean rehearsal? because if it had already started filming we would have been seeing opening ceremony pics already >.<

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Probably. Could be =) Has EXACT aired and filmd any of there dramas at the same time before??
Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar
Artit Ching Duang

I don't like airing and filming at the same time 'cause their stories could go off limited and their works won't be neat.

Aerine said about Ching Chang filming in April on last week's darastory.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah they are probably going to start in April, Ann and Puri are probably talking about rehearsals or mean they are preparing to film it -.-"

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Wiew looks so chunky in this lakorn. She looks better in KLP instead. Somehow she looks better in photoshoots than onscreen.

Aww that's sad. Was this role really given to Pueng instead? Dmann, That sucks! Why'd they replace her?! I wouldn't mind Pueng instead. Hopefully she gets to work with Mos sometime soon! =)

looool. Mos and Wiew look so bored in those pics. Though Wiew is really younger than Mos she looks older than him in the pics/onscreen.
If this role was suppose to be given to Peung, I wouldn't mind Swapping Peung with Mos and then Vill can be with Son,,,because Mos & Vill doesn't look right,,,Mos looks too dark for Vill, also Peung looks old for Son....I be so happy for Son & Vill in a Action/Romantic Lakorn sounds great, I just hope they have not start shooting yet,,,so they can change to Mos & Peung....Son & Vill...it be so great and so happy for me...

I just love Son & Vill;

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I highly doubt that they will change it sarna -.-" because they've already listed Vill and Pueng as nang ek's to both of their lakorns made teasers and not to mention posters for them but I think if Vill were to be in the lakorn with Son she wouldn't go so well because I see Vill as more of the action type chick rather than the weak type like Pueng characters will be

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
But I don't want to see Son. I don't like his acting abilities yet. (Yes, I will give him 3-4 years before getting back to his lakorns.)

And if it's not too much, you'd better stop doing this to this thread. (Don't you think it's not nice?) The lakorn is almost finished filming (if not finished already) and the airing has been planned.

You couldn't choose your fave actor and I couldn't choose my fave actress too. But I will just move on and I just wanna watch Mos's lakorn no matter who nang-ek is.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
loooool :p Sarna likes to be baised when it comes to especially Son&Wiew.

It's not that I'm not biased or anything, I am sometimes but not to the point where I want my favorties to act with each other only.

I mean get reaaal.!