Sakul Ka (Exact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Kate... I agree I hope that Son improves in his lakorn with Pueng because if it doesn't I'm pretty sure that exact might shelf him for awhile and I think that Son and Vill shouldn't pair together yet at least for another year maybe even two.. its good that Vill is going to star along side Mos someone who is older and more experienced maybe she will learn more skills. Acting with someone senior isn't always bad rather it's good for experience and not to mention resume. ... I'm pretty sure Nat will have a few good jobs coming his way after Artit Ching Duang ends -.-" lol

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think it's a great opportunity for Vill to act with Mos. I'm sure she's getting good advice from him. Son and Vill are still a little fresh in the industry they need to spread their wings. Acting with just each other will not do to improve themselves. Son should like Vill have the chance to be pair up with a veteran and she might able to give him some pointers as well.

I am glad that Vill is partner up with Mos in this lakorn and I'm sure she's trying to be compatible with Mos. Son and Vill will have a chance to work together again considering KLP was a pretty good lakorn.

Sarna, I know how you feel. I'm a sucker when I see a couple I truly love and I seemed to be obssessed with them and if they act with different people I do not watch that lakorn but that was when I was younger. Reality is, life is life. The people I want to be together never does end up together so I kind of go with the "what the heck" attitude and enjoy their work with other people. I don't bash the other person just because he or she does not look good with my favorite. I take it as a good career move. And all these stars want to be successful in their career and for Vill what better chance than to work with Mos. ;)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i was creeped out when i saw da trailer to dis. he falls for his nephew's classmate. dats really... :blink:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
It's real similiar to FON lakorn with NOK, Ekkk! Haaa. But at least Mos ain't old wrinklyy looking like NOK that's why I'm good alright with the lakorn/summary itself. =)

& MERIT, Yes I totally agree with your opinion! Right on. =)

Ohhh, P'Tina! I totally forgot about NAT he isn't considered as one the top 9 EXACT newbies somehow? It's weirdd, But I hope he'll have future praek lakorns too 'cause I'm a fan of his!

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Ohhh, P'Tina! I totally forgot about NAT he isn't considered as one the top 9 EXACT newbies somehow? It's weirdd, But I hope he'll have future praek lakorns too 'cause I'm a fan of his!
Nat Thephassadin ? He's the pra-ek of Sen the series already.

Nat is not considered Exact's newbies since he's been in the industry before. He's model.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Sakul Ka's Character details

Each collected from newspapers/magazines interviews.

*SPOILERS*

♦ MOS Patiparn : "Now I've got a new drama called "Sakul Ka". I play an uncle aged 27 who falls in love with niece's friend aged 17. It's a melodrama. Tear-flowing."

♦ VILL Wannarot : "As for the role in this drama, I'm kinda worried 'cause I don't really know much about love roles. The story is about 3 types of loves. The love with P'Mos and the longing for P'Mos's protection like father's. The puppy love with New (Chaiyapon Pupart) and P'R (Arnattapol Sirichumsang.)

And to get to co-star with a superstar like P'Mos does benefit me. It helps me develop my acting. P'Mos always gives suggestions and explains things I don't understand. He's like my teacher to fill me with grown-up and nice attitudes."

♦ TOM Ratchaneekorn : "I played as Vill's mother. Very good mother-type. I'll get back to the tear-shredding role once again. In the drama, I used to be a maid that had relationship with the son of the house's owner, which is P'Poo (Anuwat Niwartwong). Then his mother knew that I was pregnant so she would like to make me do the abortion but I ran away from that house. I had to become a prostitute to earn money to raise up my daughter. I kept the secrets about father and about my work from my daughter by letting her acknowledging my elder sister as mother instead of me.

In the drama I had to play from youth role until mother role which is kinda difficult to act like a teenager (laughs). I must not smile too much and had to wear a wig to look young."

♦ R Arnattapol : "Poor. Less money but not heartless. Protecting the leading girl and secretly falling in love with her. But I was too close to her family so the love confession is a hard thing to do. I can't confess my love. It's an holy-good guy. He must not cry, must not let the leading girl know our sorrow. So many feelings kept inside. Love the leading girl very much."

♦ ANN Alicia : "In Sakul Ka, I play an evil role but not the noisy type."

♦ CINDY Sirinya : "I'm glad to be back in a drama after leaving for while. I'd been missing dramas and it's good to be back in this one. And I receive a different role in this. I play a very good-minded lady which is completely different from those evil roles I used to play. It shouldn't be too difficult but just have to slowen down myself since normally I do everything very fast."

♦ JOOB Pattra : "Been filming the drama, Sakul Ka. Fun like ever. Evil again. Gotta fight with P'Ann-Alicia. But kinda evil differently....kinda of keep disturbing her."

Source : http://www.mos-fanclub.com/index.php?mo=14&newsid=71765

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think it's a great opportunity for Vill to act with Mos. I'm sure she's getting good advice from him. Son and Vill are still a little fresh in the industry they need to spread their wings. Acting with just each other will not do to improve themselves. Son should like Vill have the chance to be pair up with a veteran and she might able to give him some pointers as well.

I am glad that Vill is partner up with Mos in this lakorn and I'm sure she's trying to be compatible with Mos. Son and Vill will have a chance to work together again considering KLP was a pretty good lakorn.

Sarna, I know how you feel. I'm a sucker when I see a couple I truly love and I seemed to be obssessed with them and if they act with different people I do not watch that lakorn but that was when I was younger. Reality is, life is life. The people I want to be together never does end up together so I kind of go with the "what the heck" attitude and enjoy their work with other people. I don't bash the other person just because he or she does not look good with my favorite. I take it as a good career move. And all these stars want to be successful in their career and for Vill what better chance than to work with Mos. ;)

I know what u saying but, but I was only answering to the news of Peung & Vill being cast in the wrong role, like they were saying that Peung should have been cast in Sakul ka then vill in Boo gha na fon instead, I know all these actors and actress wants to advance their career so i don't mind them being pair up with someone more experience but I am just wishing 1 in a while hope to see my favourite on screen together again,,,as for their personal life, it's their business, if they want to choose someone else then it's ok with me...I know it's life, the reality of life, they might preffer someone else than their co-star....As for son & vill they know each other for a long time before they even star in KLP together...so it's just a fan wish that is all but if they don't end up together, it's ok...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ohhh Ann Alicha plays evil but not the noisy type? So I wonder will she be the type of nang rai that is two faced and can hide her bad intentions that will be interesting like Tanya in Wung Narm Won! LOL

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Love Son & Vill, hope they will have lakorn together soon, this 1, i might tune in to support Vill only to see what she is like with Mos...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i wish this one will air soon, want to see mos in a lakorn again, his last one with best was very desapointing

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Jenna love I hear this one will air after Buang Ruk Gammathep which is the one that Pong and Bee is in right now but i'm not sure if it's true or not lol, but I think it's a high possibility because so far out of the other exact lakorns this is the only one that has had an opening ceremony so far lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I kinda had a feeling it'd air after BK already since CC ain't airing yet. Wow, Mos two lakorns in a yeaaar! :) I'm proud of him.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i wish this one will air soon, want to see mos in a lakorn again, his last one with best was very desapointing
reallie tat soon? i kinda want to see CC first too KLP ended not to long ago...
plus we're gonna kidnapped MOS here in Fresno so he won't be returnning anytime
soon muahhahha :p

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
reallie tat soon? i kinda want to see CC first too KLP ended not to long ago...
plus we're gonna kidnapped MOS here in Fresno so he won't be returnning anytime
soon muahhahha :p
what? you're gonna kidnapped mos? i think you only want to kidnap aum a? or prisna has did it before you :lol: ? but you can do it because mos is not my pong