Sakul Ka (Exact)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
oh man,
VIew with Mos.
This looks so TIGHT!
I can't wait.
I hope to see it soon.
View is glowing and getting so beautiful!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
oh man,
VIew with Mos.
This looks so TIGHT!
I can't wait.
I hope to see it soon.
View is glowing and getting so beautiful!

Sorry, SonYukView4ever, i am not with u on this 1, I am still not over Son&Vill yet, I still see them as a couple, Even though i love Vill but I don't think I can imagine her with Mos, She looks so natural and beautiful in the pic. without so much make up but still look good...I don't I can watch vill with Mos either, I be still imagining her with Son still...

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think Son will match the pra-ek role in this lakorn. You may read the synopsis.
And Son's fans can enjoy Son's new lakorn which will open in May.

The fact is Mos was the first to be casted in here and Exact picked this nang-ek for him. Critics saw the success of Kaew Lom Pet as the soap story-driven, and casts were not yet famous. So to make their new nang-ek more well-known, they have to pair her up with some household names.

Man...you just can't have your beloved couple in every lakorn.
I couldn't have mine either so I move on!

There's a long way to go for your Son. Just wait! They will eventually be paired up again since Exact doesn't really have many pra-nang choices.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol kate that's not entirely true sometimes it seems like they will be paired up soon, but NEVER sometimes they repeatedly choose the same nang ek urgh like Pim Zaza love her and all but I got tired after seeing her in Ubathihaed hang Ruk, Tard Ruk Torranong, Art Ti Tiarn Ruk, I was like wah; :loool: I want Pep and Ann to pair but it's so hard and when they do pair it's a dumb story line like Maya Pissaward -.-" LOL but I think Son & Vill probably won't pair together again til Mid-2010

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Lol kate that's not entirely true sometimes it seems like they will be paired up soon, but NEVER sometimes they repeatedly choose the same nang ek urgh like Pim Zaza love her and all but I got tired after seeing her in Ubathihaed hang Ruk, Tard Ruk Torranong, Art Ti Tiarn Ruk, I was like wah; :loool: I want Pep and Ann to pair but it's so hard and when they do pair it's a dumb story line like Maya Pissaward -.-" LOL but I think Son & Vill probably won't pair together again til Mid-2010
That is so far away but Hope they have something like photoshoot, Mv, or any activity together. so i can enjoy them again until their lakorn comes...

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Vill Denied Taking Peang's role in Sakul Ka
Daradaily 27 Jan 2009

Latest report says the new nang-ek of Exact, "VILL Wannarot Sonthichai" has stepped on the toe of another new gen, "PEUNG Kanya Leenuttapong". It's been said that the nang-ek role of lakorn "Sakul Ka" was formally given to Peung which was to be co-star with superstar actor like "MOS Patiparn Pataweekarn". But it was later changed to VILL.

About this, Vill just clarified that the company might wanted her to continue practicing the acting.

"I have no idea. They might have let Peung try out new role with another lakorn with Son (Yuk Songpaisarn). All the dramas are equally important and interesting.

Rapidly rising beyond another new gens, I don't think so 'cause Peung has already played 2-3 dramas. I've just only played one. P'Boy (Takonkiet Veeravan) probably wanted her to try out another type of role.

Sakul Ka would be my 2nd job. If I played the first and took too long before the 2nd, people might not remember me. The aim of P'Boy was probably wanted me to try out another character and to see if former experiences could help out the new one.

It shouldn't be replacement thingy. My acting isn't that good yet. So it was probably a normal cast change. Among the new gens, we're not serious over this. We're happily as friends, no problem.

As for the role in this drama, I'm rather afraid of one thing 'cause I don't really know much about love roles. The story is about 3 types of loves. The love with P'Mos and the longing for P'Mos's protection like father. The puppy love with New (Chaiyapon Pupart) and P'R (Arnattapol Sirichumsang.)

And to get to co-star with a superstar like P'Mos does benefit me. It helps me develop my acting. P'Mos always gives suggestions and explains things I don't understand. He's like my teacher to fill me with grown-up and nice attitudes."

http://www.daradaily.com/news/11803/%22%E0...B8%81%E0%B8%B2/

Tranlated by mos-fanclub.com.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Vill Denied Taking Peang's role in Sakul Ka
Daradaily 27 Jan 2009

Latest report says the new nang-ek of Exact, "VILL Wannarot Sonthichai" has stepped on the toe of another new gen, "PEUNG Kanya Leenuttapong". It's been said that the nang-ek role of lakorn "Sakul Ka" was formally given to Peung which was to be co-star with superstar actor like "MOS Patiparn Pataweekarn". But it was later changed to VILL.

About this, Vill just clarified that the company might wanted her to continue practicing the acting.

"I have no idea. They might have let Peung try out new role with another lakorn with Son (Yuk Songpaisarn). All the dramas are equally important and interesting.

Rapidly rising beyond another new gens, I don't think so 'cause Peung has already played 2-3 dramas. I've just only played one. P'Boy (Takonkiet Veeravan) probably wanted her to try out another type of role.

Sakul Ka would be my 2nd job. If I played the first and took too long before the 2nd, people might not remember me. The aim of P'Boy was probably wanted me to try out another character and to see if former experiences could help out the new one.

It shouldn't be replacement thingy. My acting isn't that good yet. So it was probably a normal cast change. Among the new gens, we're not serious over this. We're happily as friends, no problem.

As for the role in this drama, I'm rather afraid of one thing 'cause I don't really know much about love roles. The story is about 3 types of loves. The love with P'Mos and the longing for P'Mos's protection like father. The puppy love with New (Chaiyapon Pupart) and P'R (Arnattapol Sirichumsang.)

And to get to co-star with a superstar like P'Mos does benefit me. It helps me develop my acting. P'Mos always gives suggestions and explains things I don't understand. He's like my teacher to fill me with grown-up and nice attitudes."

http://www.daradaily.com/news/11803/%22%E0...B8%81%E0%B8%B2/

Tranlated by mos-fanclub.com.
I don't think it biase, I think because Vill can portray a variety of role then Peung, Vill in my understanding can express so many characters in her facial expression than Peung, it's good that they gave it to Vill instead but even though I would love to swap Peung to come to do this lakorn then Vill to go and do the lakorn with Son, it be so fabelous to have Son & Vill pair up in that Lakorn together, but I guess the director who which N'ek is suited to which role....I think the director might know that Vill can portray a tough girl but Peung she seems soft so they might want to try her out as tough girl....But too bad that Vill & Son ain't in it together.,,I would love Son & Vill then Mos with Peung, that be nice...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know to be fair I think Pueng would have done great in this lakorn lol this role is alot similar to "Ngao Asoke" and to give Pueng some credit I don't think she's any less of an actress than Vill is. I'm a fan of both Pueng and Vill, but to call it honestly in my opinion I think Pueng might have done a great job with this role likewise Vill. To me they are both equal in acting skills the only thing different about the two is that I think if Vill were to play a tomboyish role she would be successful whereas Pueng would have a hard time because she has that more of a feminine look that would be hard to see her as a tomboy -.-"

Ana

sarNie Adult
^ nothing to do with this lakorn but question for Tina..LOL>> how come I can't post at Aon-Noon forum?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Ana let me check it out >.< maybe we forgot to turn on posting LOL but I'll check

Edit: That's weird when I use a Member account it could post -.-" Is there specific reason why it's not allowing you to post? or whhat kind of errors?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
You know to be fair I think Pueng would have done great in this lakorn lol this role is alot similar to "Ngao Asoke" and to give Pueng some credit I don't think she's any less of an actress than Vill is. I'm a fan of both Pueng and Vill, but to call it honestly in my opinion I think Pueng might have done a great job with this role likewise Vill. To me they are both equal in acting skills the only thing different about the two is that I think if Vill were to play a tomboyish role she would be successful whereas Pueng would have a hard time because she has that more of a feminine look that would be hard to see her as a tomboy -.-"

i agree with you...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lmao. Ana...you crack me up...I was reading evrybody's comment on this lakorn then out of nowwhee you busted out with an off topic question hahaha