SAiFAH'S G R A P H I C S 020813

Saifah

bite me x___
your welcome saifah!!!!even though that's the only thing you know how to do , it's still really great and very beatiful artwork!keep up the awesome artwork ok saifah!!!i can't wait until your next wallies. :D
lol! Thanks luvtik!! MORE!!

Kwan and Oil Anime:

Kade and Noon:

Kwan Usamanee:

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
very cute.. i love all the kade and noon artwork and i like the kwan one. great job on all of them.

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
WOW!! ur artworks are sooo gooood!!! I love it!!! P' Fah is really good at blending in pics..hehe i want to learn how to do that some day..lol

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
u're welcome ka P' Fah :) ..can't wait to see more of ur artworks na ka! (nee Pinky aing na ka :D mai roo wa P' Fah roo reu plow.. ^_^)

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
lol ur welcome ka...WOW!! I love this one too!! haha so pretty!!! u did an awesome job!!! :D P" Aum is sooo prettttttyYY!!! :p

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
you're so very welcome saifah.chen chob took loob tee koon tum mai yoo leow propt mun suay mak mak!i love the new ones you did,very beautiful ka nong saifah!

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
luv your artwork, especially the ones with the glittering and glowing effects. all the stars look so much better than we usually see them.! :D