Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
:baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn:
No, The proper order is :r-scene-pop-corn: then :baby-scene-pop-corn: Loll!! :tease:
Haha. Both of you are right somehow, cause in this lakorn, na'ek and pra'ek had a one night stand. Years later she has a child and is married to pra'ek father, the drama begins....So it should go like...

:r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Haha. Both of you are right somehow, cause in this lakorn, na'ek and pra'ek had a one night stand. Years later she has a child and is married to pra'ek father, the drama begins....So it should go like...

:r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn:

*bow* u know best master haha ....forgive us little grasshopper :spin:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I rechecked. For sure, sarn's order is right. *hides* Dismiss my reply above, it might confused you. Baby...then R-Scene. Though...one of the pra'nang is the biological parent.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i thought ann t and mark is doing the remake of likit pit sawaud? kob and stefan is also doing the remake?

sarN

sarNie Granny
so i got some inside infor in this lakorn haahah it goin be like dis

:baby-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

:lol:

carriet

sarNie Egg
This lakon seem like it is going to be very intersting to wait for and to wacth. I can't wait, love Stefan and Kob but I
wish it was with Arus instead have not seen Kob act with him before. Stefan is fine with me, he's actting is better now so
it will be good to wacth. LOL

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
I love the Kob and Stefan pairing! :clap:
I think they have great chemistry together, both on and off screen. Stefan was cute in BSFS, but I think he's more interesting when he's playing roles where he's a little more conceited and agressive though. Anyhow, I'm really looking forward to watching this one. Maybe it'll be like another LNJ. *crosses fingers*

moilee

sarNie Adult
On this lakorn, I hope to see Fan in business suits as a business man.. I think he will look even more handsome if he appears on this character. I just love a man in a white shirt with long sleeves. I think it's sexy. I can't wait to see this. I went and rented this show "SengTharn Banthaern" just to see if there's any news on Kob's two movies and her lakorns. Also, I hope to see Kob with her waving hair. She did look great on that show with this hair styles of her.